youtube.com/watch?v=vO_9Pp4nGZU
newsmax.com/t/#!newsmax/article/535787
teespring.
history.com/topics/u-s-immigration-before-1965
youtube.com/watch?v=KsK-duXi5CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awoobaker abandoned us.

D-

Can these people just not give an acceptance speech?

I haven't heard of any of these movies.

KILL ALL IVORY TOWER HOLLYWOOD SCUM

PRAISE KEK

I will bake next, if you want me to... Not that I care or anything.

I thought Trumpeter was on it and I joined the thread at like 298.

"Together in the party of Lincoln we have lit a flame that neither the ages nor drumpf shall extinguish" - Joe Scarborough

>Everyone needs to bully Trump.
>BUT TRUMP... DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE BULLY ANYONE BACK YOU FUCKING RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, XENOPHOBIC, NAZI!

This is a royal pepe.

Awoo?

>tfw prefer threads made at 330 because Joeposting is fun

wow thats really corny

>football and MMA are white people sports

lol what a fucking racist

WHEN THEY GO LOW

I heard you and crusaderkun formed a suicide pact, is that true?

thanks kawaii nigger-san

Awoo?

Oh I am laffin

Always awoo!

The right wing is way too nice to the leftist.
Whenever a right winger speaks out against a leftist, they get attacked by angry mobs demanding everyone boycott them.
When a leftist speaks out against a right winger, we just sort of sit idly by, not giving a damn.

Joe is a corny guy.

AVUU

I just got back, how have the threads been?

The chance of splitting goes up ^10 because people are too retarded to announce they are baking.

I would only die for Trump.

No problemo

I will bake from now.

>Did you ever try drugs?
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES!

Trump weaponized twitter confirmed!!

Best part of Interview #2 – Predicting President Trump’s approach at openly challenging congress, and members of both parties, in real time -via Twitter- as specific issues of legislative importance are debated. Buckle up lads!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=iY4d6kKj9-0

but is it rare?

Fug awoo

This is a message from the future, 2017.
Hello Trumpgen (in the future it's called president Trumpgen). You're about to start the primary season and it starts off rough (Trump loses Iowa to Cruz) but he brings it back.
Hillary wins the Democrat primary and it's later revealed that it was rigged from the start against Bernie, but he's too much of a cuck to do anything about it. All of the bernouts have a massive meltdown.
Keep up the memes during the general election, they definitely help. Pepe is the meme of choice, it gets a segment on a major news network about how Pepe the cartoon frog is actually hitler, not even memeing.
You guys are going to get inundated with paid shills from the Hillary Campaign called Correct the Record, and they try to call Trump "Drumpf" because they are retarded.
There's also a video that surfaces late into the election cycle of Donald saying he grabs women by the pussy and they let him because he's famous, he doesn't even ask. This hurts Donald but he ultimately recovers.
Ignore the polls, they are rigged. Donald Trump wins the election by sweeping the rust belt.
Also the Cubs win the 2016 world series.

AWOOO

We watching the Tuck or something?

Anyone starting to regret voting for Trump after that magnificent Meryl Streep speech?

Why is the NFL so fucking shitty now?

god i hope Mel gets on there and shits on the libs

>this blatant divide and conquer
Lets not start this shit again.

but handsome pepe is better

Niggers

Golden Globes. Pretty shitty tbqh.
youtube.com/watch?v=jnP9NtQihZI&channel=UCfGsVSdb_S28Yn8I-eiZLwg

You don't need to be brilliant to vote Republican, you just need to be alive

However statistically the great majority of "Anglo-Hispanic" children involve parents who identify as white Hispanic and non-Hispanic white. Only about 1/5 of them involve a Hispanic parent who identifies as non-white, and overwhelmingly these relationships are white men and mestizo women- I assume these relationships are similar to the white man asian woman relationships that are also common.

Statistically the Texas Panhandle has many majority Hispanic counties that are deep red. These counties tend to be around 60% Hispanic with large numbers of non-Hispanic whites, indicating that conservative whites and conservative Hispanics are living next door to each other. South Texas is deep blue and the bulk of people in South Texas- often greater than 90% at the border- are Hispanic.

This would generally indicate that the bulk of intermarriage between "white Hispanics" and non-Hispanic whites in Texas takes place in conservative counties since these areas have the greatest degree of interaction between Anglos and Hispanics, whereas South Texas is often homogenously Hispanic- though is divided racially.

I should note that statistically speaking relationships between self-identified "white Hispanics" and self-identified "non-white Hispanics" are quite rare, there is not nearly as much sexual interaction between the two subgroups of Hispanics as there is between white English-speakers and white Hispanics. In fact a non-white Hispanic is about as likely to fuck a white Anglo as they are to fuck a white Hispanic.

In general though I am mostly talking about political dominance of the Republican party and how Hispanics will trend Republican long term if Democrat-favoring elements are excised from the country through deportation and shutting down immigration.

Spicer On Trump’s Use of Twitter – ‘Get used to it, Trump isn’t changing’…

Interview #1

youtube.com/watch?v=vO_9Pp4nGZU

>Golden Globes (a.k.a. the (((Golden Globalists))) ) proved that the left isn't going to change a single thing.

They are still going to double down on hypocritical "acceptance and love" white bashing the biggest group of people in America.

2018 and onwards look promising desu

>mfw a lefty starts quacking bull

>Golden Globes

Nice try, shlomo. I ain't watching your brainwashing shit.

Trump punches down when the person deserves it
it's one of his best attributes

She looks sweaty as fuck.

Are we not watching any longer?

It's pretty good go- I mean guy

is Vince Vaughn /ourguy/?

Screencap?

You can watch if you want, I'm not.

He's a gun-loving republican.

I've seriously never even heard of this movie.

Someone on Sup Forums said he is libertarian and supported Ron or Rand Paul.

What do you mean? It's fantastic!

awooOOOO

that's because you're a white racist male, goy.

that product isn't for you

Btw we need a Pepe & Wojak version of the Vince and Mel meme, before Sup Forums makes one. Remember our OC is the best OC.

newsmax.com/t/#!newsmax/article/535787

What movie?

Absolutely purge.

Roger Goodell is a huge neolib piece of shit, that's why.

Still debating whether to get the shirt:
teespring.
com/donald-trump-2016-awooooment#pid=2&cid=2122&sid=front

Guys, I'm applying for grad school. Should I look for schools down south? Like Florida? Any nice places or is it a degenerate state?

The only golden globes I watched tonight were JAV.

>patriotism is racist now

seriously these people just need to fuck right off into the sun.

here
I'll just stick to my superior 2d nippon animations.
La La Land. But to be fair I haven't heard of any of the movies they talked about.

When in the cycle is this? You should probably mention the Cavs and Monsters and Penguins and Broncos to everyone so they can bet desu

Not even I would buy that. It is like an autism notification to everyone.

I wanna hear whats happening

>Reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, keeping immigration levels within historic norms
>historic norms

What does Trump mean by historic norms?

>9th child

JEWS BBBBTTTTFFFFOOOOO

That's what the speed runner who got banned used it for. Still.... the awoo.....

Oh yes.

I would procreate with her in missionary position after a marriage ceremony.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

Here's what I know: Awoo is a phony, a fraud

This is true

Just stay the fuck out of Miami

Pre 60s Immigration Act desu

discord?

I'm so lonely

Wait, he got banned for an Awoo shirt?

Awoo has been here since before the primary, where was cats? Just before the new year, end of discussion.

I HATE NIGGERS
I HATE NIGGERS
I HATE NIGGERS!

>3d women are not important
At least hat your cats, faggot.

Your kitter is cute, but the autism debates are a bit much, m8. Also hat that slut or OUT.

They aren't metzos

The average Hispanic American is 60% European 40% native.If you have a child with one your child will be 80% European, a fucking European. They aren't "Hispanics"(Mestizos) They are Europeans.

This is not an option for the future because white people are 11% of the worlds population.

It means you best get ready for Jew tears

>"The first significant federal legislation restricting immigration was the 1882 Chinese Exclusion Act. Individual states regulated immigration prior to the 1892 opening of Ellis Island, the country’s first federal immigration station. New laws in 1965 ended the quota system that favored European immigrants, and today, the majority of the country’s immigrants hail from Asia and Latin America."

history.com/topics/u-s-immigration-before-1965

Based Mel is trying so fucking hard to understand what goes though the crazy bitch's head.
Meanwhile Redeemed Vince isnt having any of that shit

Hmm

European immigration is unneeded, I already told you that minority births rely on a combination of illegals, anchor babies and mass legal immigration. If Trump quickly moves to cut legal immigration down from nearly a million to around 150,000 and deports the illegals and their underage children then there will be an almost immediate effect- deporting illegals and anchor babies reduces non-white births by 400,000. And over the next ten years minority births in the United States will decline by several hundred thousand more in the absence of new mothers being imported.

This is ignoring the fact that white births have not recovered from the last recession, and the fact that white births have been in continuous decline since Bill Clinton took office. Not coincidental is the fact that Bill Clinton massively increased immigration from 300,000 a year to 800,000 a year and wanted to increase it to a million a year. In 1998 Clinton gloated to a graduating class of university students that the USA would be majority non-white by 2050.

Whites have children when they can afford to house, feed, clothe and school them. Asians have kids because they can generally afford them immediately and have a cultural impetus to have them no matter what. Niggers have children because the government gives you entitlements and because niggers are irresponsible. Illegals want an anchor baby and government benefits.

Massively reducing immigration and deporting illegals means it will be easy for young whites to find work at good wages, as 3rd worlders will no longer depress wages. Lower income housing for young couples will also become more available without so many cheap immigrants here. White births will undoubtedly increase, and continue to do well due to advances in fertility technology extending a woman's childbearing window.

Additionally the white population will enter a baby boom sometime in the 2030s or 2040s. This is inevitable.

Same, desu.

It should be showing up 365 days ago. I don't follow Burger sports and the Cubs is clearly the most meme tier win there.

That and for wearing a Trump hat on stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=KsK-duXi5CM
Yuge shitshow today. kek.

hello, CIA

welcome to Sup Forums, the board of peace

every time

NTNN

JANUARY 8, 2017

MORNING
>Trump says Bush II going to his inauguration is "very nice!"
>NBC cuts Kellyanne's "Meet the Press" interview to a minute soundbite
>Trump: "
Kellyanne Conway went to @MeetThePress this morning for an interview with @chucktodd. Dishonest media cut out 9 of her 10 minutes. Terrible!"
>CNN "weird dude" Brian Stelter cites "NBC source" who says Kellyanne "knew (on Friday) that the show was only planning to run a sound bite, not full interview"
>Kellyanne says that is false
AFTERNOON
>Fiat/Chrysler announces $1 billion investment in US manufacturing. Revamping two plants, creating ~2,000 jobs.
>Twitter suspends Martin Shkreli after """harassing""" Lauren "I like getting TUCKED in the mouth" Duca.
>the harassment consists of posting photoshopped pictures of her and him together and Shkreli sending her the messages: “hey,” followed by, “i have a +1 to the inaug if u wanna be my +1.”
EVENING
>Golden Globalist awards tonight
>Meryl Streep has long tirade against Trump

post more rare bashars

>Redeemed Vince

Why was Vince unredeemed?

Who else here /CIA/?