(((foreigners)))

A few english actors?

Hollywood is dogshit though. It's a stagnant community of drug addicts and entitled faggots. Nothing but a bunch of elitist punks engaged in nepotism. You don't enter that industry without having family connections or sucking dick until you make it.

If there was a void created by the sudden disappearance of Hollywood we'd probably start seeing higher quality television and movies start to pop up.

>(((foreigners)))

Kick'em all out!

Please let this happen.

Not even into football and MMA.

I'm not seeing a downside to her proposal

>kick all foreigners out

Average knowledge level of Hillary voters.

HERE IN THIS HOPELESS FUCKING HOLE WE CALL LA
THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS TO FLUSH IT ALL AWAY.
ANY FUCKING TIME. ANY FUCKING DAY.
LEARN TO SWIM, I'LL SEE YOU DOWN IN ARIZONA BAY.

>bragging about hiring foreigners when americans are begging to work
What a fucking filthy slag, hope she dies.

illegals welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOOL
O
O
L

Fuck hollywood and white people.

>Kick illegals out + Keep Muslims out = all foreigners

KEK

what do you think bill hicks would have thought about libearls today? I know he was far left for the 80s and early 90s, but really... can you see Hicks agreeing with the libtards of today? I just don't see it.

If getting rid of Hollywood means I get to see my fights live and for free, I'll take that in a heartbeat

>you'd have nothing to watch
Good thing I haven't watched anything that was squirted out of Holyweird's ass in over a decade.
Good riddance, bitch.

>Nothing to watch but football and MMA
That's all I watch on tv anyway, to be honest, fåm.

>nothing to watch but football and MMA

>implying this is bad

Seriously, im a netflix fag but even then shit is terrible quality, go on CBS and NBC and look at that shit being pushed

So... you'll stop complaining about representation?

Does she know Trump doesn't care about kicking out foreigners? Just people here illegally? Does it even matter anymore?

if what she says is true then what right have they to speak out in an attempt to influence our politics?

it makes them no better than the Russians they accuse of hacking the DNC

Lmao right. Hollywood dumbshits dont realize that the vast majority would prefer that. More bloodsport and less anti-white propaganda. The theater is and always was for fucking fags

Hollywood is garbage, aside from a few good producers ((Nolan)), I could do without.

Hell, my school's department of Theater/Film produces more stimulating content than the average Adam Sandler movie.

Sounds like a fair trade, and I don't even watch football/MMA.

This is supposed to be a threat?

GOOD FUCKING BYE.

>Tucker didn't even buy a copy of the magazine

James Cameron is also amazing. That man hasn't made a single bad film, aside from perhaps his very first one ever.

Christopher Nolan is the only other one I can think of that can always be counted on to make something he really believes in.

They say that as if most people who actually enjoy Films haven't been hoping for the industry to burn and restart for decades.

all i watch now is football and MMA

and i stopped watching football after that niner nigger started kneeling

i also like 'The First 48' because i like seeing niggers go to jail.

Are these quotes from the minoritymemepreswastotesawesomeandnowhopeisgone party last night? Add everyone there to the shitlist.

Yeah but also anti gov/anti est. and an infowars tier conspiracy theorist. He would be pro Trump and anti Hillary and anti hollyjew

>Remove foreigners
>Miss out on kike propaganda

Is she trying to imply a downside to this?

fucking celebrities. their best act is pretending any other random fuck couldn't do their job

Titanic and Avatar are both incredibly fucking mediocre normiebait designed to have maximum appeal to the lowest common denominator without having an ounce of depth or complexity.

children do it every day

MMA is filled with foreigners is she retarded?

I don't even watch the electric moving picture Jew anymore.

LOL im fine with that.

whatever shall i do without materialism-promoting televisio

>watching anything other than football
what are you, gay?

Maynard is a liberal cuck now so probably

I barely watch tv. I watch sports like MMA and wrestling. Both have a bunch of foreigners.

>BlackVoices
>Meryl Streep

Also, it's funny that they still think anyone in America gives a shit about the crap Hollywood churns out. I don't even bother going to see movies anymore.

That's fucking awesome

we'll have nothing to watch at all when our TV gets stolen and our power plant gets plowed into by a truck.

If you can't appreciate either of those films, and the amount of care, and love that went into creating them, then you should fucking kill yourself.

I mean, Cameron nearly murdered Kate Winslet, and she swore she'd never work with him again. That's how fucking dedicated Cameron is to his craft.

>Hollywood is full of (((foreigners)))

At least they're admitting it now

Another Hollywood whore thinks she's important! Hahahahahahaha!

hollywood is 99% white. ever read the credits of movies? all white people. cast and crew.

a lot of foreigners in mma too

>be me
>have fat lazy as fuck friend
>normie as fuck
>he is totally addicted to TV and movies
>last time I visited he claims he cutting satellite and movies
>ask why
>can't stand liberal propaganda any more

It's so obvious even fat idiots like him can pick up on the degenerate propaganda nowadays.

>nothing on tv but sports and mma

Fuck.... Avatar... It's poca-fucking-hontas with more liberal white guilt then Michael Moore publicly self flaggelating in white face. Ntm complete suspension of disbelief with a Marine being offered boat loads of money and new legs betraying his people in favor of some giant blue Pussy. And on top of that he didn't even attempt to carry out his mission to negotiate with the locals. Dumbest fucking movie EVER.

>Avatar
How was that pile of dogshit not a piece of leftist shill propaganda again? Wasn't even an entertaining movie, I knew how it was going to end before it was halfway over. Almost walked out of the theater, honestly.

>football

She's a racist as most football players are minorities.

>foreigners

HUGE difference between illegals and foreigners.

See
My point exactly. And Disney is pushing more of it now.

Walt must be rolling over in his grave.

>b-but muh animation

Those digits don't lie.

Look at this nose, the only thing he regrets is that he wasn't alive to see all the shekels pouring in.

Who fucking cares about Hollywood? I have a friend who switched his major to theatre when we were in Uni, I understood it's his passion but I urged him so much not to do it because of the nepotism and the fact you simply won't make it unless you are a jew, have rich parents with connections or a nigger that can endorse SJW movements.

Now he just skims by trying to get whatever shitty acting gig he can get, all of it is still college plays. Yes, he finished college and still only finds work for college plays with students still studying because he can't find anything better, fucking sad and pathetic. He bitches about how hard it is getting by as an actor on facebook, hilarious because I forewarned him of this shit years ago but fuck him he ignored me and turned into a huge limp-wristed liberal faggot--not even the same guy anymore

BLASPHEMY!

Walt hated the jews.

how the fuck was it propaganda? Maybe you can interpret it that way, but you can interpret damn near anything as propaganda. Avatar was one man's dream world fully realized...

>Even Americans admit USA has no culture on it's own

It has individual cultures. But sadly no real unified national culture.

One of my favourite paintings ever. Nice remix.

Also - new tweet out, pic related.

>football and mma
What's wrong with this?

>there are no foreigners in MMA

What the fuck is this bitch on about?

Dreaming about propaganda - make a movie about your dreams - movie=propaganda.

Yeah, that actually sounds pretty sweet to me!

>hollywood is 99% jewish. ever read the credits of movies? all jewish people. cast and crew.
fixt

So she's for deportations?

She's actually never seen an MMA match, that's why.

этo

Yeah fucking right. Hollywood is owned by rich white men. Foreigners my ass! Go back to Europe honkeys.

golden globe awards were tonight and she sperged on stage i guess

> Implying we still watch TV and Hollywood movies

Denis Villeneuve is slowly creeping in that category.

>can't stand liberal propaganda any more

It's really shocking just how brazen these (((producers))) are today. Especially those guys who make normiecore, day-time crime dramas. I mean, if you think movies are filled to the brim with Liberal garbage, you wouldn't believe the state of television.

Recently, I caught part of an episode of Criminal Minds. The plot of the episode involved a young, white racist killing white people and framing gay black men (you can't make this shit up) while a "racist" politician used these crimes to push his segregationist agenda and get elected. Of course, the young white guy and the politician were working together all along in order to get the politician elected by stirring up racial hatred.
>just like real life! It's really white guys killing white people and blaming black guys.
>Believe us, racist goy!

I couldn't take much more of it and left the room.

good riddance, a lot of people sick of the fucking degeneracy

I can still watch Italian and Japanese and British ect movies even though they're made in different countries. Not that her point made any sense anyway

Purge Hollywood when?

>implying removing Hollywood propaganda machine isn't a good thing

kek

Streep's daughter isn't hot but still gives me a weird boner.

>nothing to watch but football and MMA

sign
me
up

Not that bad looking tbqh

would bone/10

Wrong

I'd still have anime

>implying i'd watch niggerball
>implying (((hollywood))) puts out anything worthwhile, and not just embarassing

I already love the original, I'm getting pic related printed and on my wall. Based Ukrainians.

Football and MMA confirmed for Jew free?

ehh, I didn't like Enemy...

it felt like one of those gay art house movies like Only God Forgives. I only watched it cause Jake Gyllenhaal was in it and Prisoners was great... but then again, I didn't finish Enemy... maybe I'll give it another chance...

Pretty sure it was well known that Disney was not a fan of Jews.

I like MMA

TV has been doing well anyway. Man in the High Tower, House of Cards, True Detective, ect

I havent sat down and watched a movie in years. Hell even video games are telling better stories than Hollywood.

Are they being stupid for shekels or genuinely?
It's hard to believe that there are people unironically not understanding the difference between an undocumented border hopper and a proper migrant?

The Ronda Rousey story is closer to Shakespeare than what Hollywood is putting out.