Mexico habbening

Terrorism in Mexico folks, a Hindu shoot an US official in Guadalajara,Mexico.

We need a wall to avoid guns and terrorism from gringos.

milenio.com/policia/ataque-oficial-consulado_eu-zafar_zia-christopher_ashcraft-guadalajara-milenio_0_880712117.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGrdUMyH73k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move on, nothing to see here, only a pajeet love triangle.

Mexico is so shit, USA sends pajeets as diplomats.

His name is Zafar Zia that is a muslim fucking name. Zafar means Victory in arabic. I don't know how this muslim fucker got into Mexico.

>Violence in Mexico
Theres something new

by airplane.

We need a wall!

Poos in the loos born and raised in America are shooting in beautiful Guadalajara city.

>Hindu shoot an US official in Guadalajara,Mexico.

>ISIS vs. Mexican Cartels

Can you imagine?

wew lad, we finally need that bomb.

We were free of terrorism, since today yusuke urameshi.

thank you America.

What is the predominant opinion of mexican intellectuals about this incident?

We need a wall.

Fucking Spics born and raised in Mexico are coming here illegally and raping and shooting up our cities.

Bigly. Kek will provide.

As reported in La Vox De Aztlan, two men posing as press photographers, one of them a former Israeli Colonel and Mossad agent, were arrested INSIDE the Mexican congress on October 10, 2001 armed with 9-mm pistols, nine grenades, explosives, three detonators, and 58 bullets, but were released following intense pressure from the Israeli Embassy.

"We believe that the two Zionists terrorist were going to blow up the Mexican Congress. The second phase was to mobilize both the Mexican and US press to blame Osama bin Laden. Most likely then Mexico would declare war on Afghanistan as well, commit troops and all the oil it could spare to combat Islamic terrorism."

WTF. I have never heard of this before and the internet seems to be mostly scrubbed of it.

a lot of us are planning to build the wall Joao, US is sending their terorists and guns.

The most exciting thing to happen to Canada since Wayne Gretzky.

leaf, Mexicans prefer Guatemala than you.

>Mexicans make fun of poo in loos for street shitting
>They throw used toilet paper in a basket because their pipes are so awful it'll get clogged if they try to flush it

That's great I wouldn't want any spics fucking making Canada more shit than what Trudeau did.

>all the oil it could spare to combat Islamic terrorism

I throw papers in the toilet.

BTFO

Leaf, you voted a model who just gave Mexicans free every thing in your little shitty country.

soon.

again

Proof that amerishits are the creators of cartels

anytime

and all guns used by narcos are american.

So Cal here, I can't wait for the Mexican hordes to move north. I'm more than prepared to grab my rifles and group up with other patriots and move south to defend the border.

Time to commence the Mexican genocide.

yeah like in 2030 and 2050

Get the fuck out of our clay go to shithole like west virginia or pennsylvania

Cali for ever Mexican.

Found the poo in loo

Malos hombres

youtube.com/watch?v=yGrdUMyH73k

US you are a terrorist land!

Listen pajeet i've always flushed the paper and it has never clogged.

most of mexican toilets are imported from US.

we need a fucking wall
we cant allow this poo in loo muslim gringos to roam free in our territory

agreed.