WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS

Lol

Intelligent tumor?

>tfw so smart your ovaries have a brain

it's called a teratoma, old texas

Doujinshi of this when?

I'm surprised they even found a brain in that roastie.

They're actually pretty common. Interesting fact: they can contain any type of tissue.

kek
they fixed it
now she's normal

what a strange way to describe an abortion

There was literally NOTHING wrong with double-tap nuking these nips

its a tumor m8.

tumor cells can turn into all kinds of cells including brain cells.

you can find teeth and hair in them fairly often.

What the fuck

For the love of god don't post the pictures, teratoma pictures are worse than gore threads

You know somebody will post pictures because you said that now right

Well god dammit, now l have to

Face your fears boy

This happened to one of my friends, she had around 8 teeth growing in hers, she showed me pics

>the American education system

That's so weird. Why don't they use tumor tissue to find out how to make people new teeth, skin, organs, etc?

You don't even know the half of it.

Fortunately they aren't usually deadly. But the other user is right, the tumor is derived from a cell that could become any type of tissue... You could have an ovary growing inside your ovary.

>so not soo
amerilards have horrible gramer and spelling

:^) time for the newfags to get inoculated

they do research on it im sure.

tumor tissue is uncontrollable for now.

people use stem cells to grow new body parts at the moment, no idea how thats going.

Mate if our medical science was that advanced we wouldn't need to cut people's appendixes out.
Our science is at alchemy tier. If a pill or slashing someone open doesn't work nothing will save you.

This shit is far gnarlier than any science fiction I've ever seen.

TOO LATE

In what fucking class would I learn about tumors with teeth and brains and shit in them

Im an engineer not a doctor god damn it

Sup

this is something out of fullmetal alchemist, the homunculus

Because in general, we know how to. You essentially need to simulate being inside the body, so you need a scaffolding and a nutrient supply, but you also need many other signaling molecules.

It's far too expensive right now, but a few organs have been grown successfully. I think they've grown a new heart this way.

These are usually the person's "twin".

>tfw too filter blood

What happens? I don't want to watch it.

WATCH IT
A
T
C
H

I
T

Like anybody is going to open that....

Ive seen it before by accident and it looks like a piece of cheese ravioli someone cut open, if anyone was wondering.

The extra clumps of hair just fucking sicken me really bad

>tfw too dumb to properly type out the entire sentence
I'm pathetic

user wasn't quite correct, its a tumor of cells that can 'become anything', think of it almost like a tumor of stem cells. As teratomas aren't exactly stem cells, I believe research around them is being proposed as an ethical alternative to stem cell research

How do you get to appendix remove to cutting a ovary?

Someone should investigate these doctors

I've never been so repulsed that I started laughing. My nightmares are gonna be weird tonight

>Japanese

holy shit did you just found the way for form tissue again? call the scientists!

A ton of puss flows out

pussy fart

>Cutting pieces off people.
>Ethical.
Pretty sure they rank the same. It's not like stem cells produce babies or anything.

what in the fuck

Fukushima strikes again.

literally half a litter of pus or some green liquid comes out and there is weird tissue that looks like boiled egs, brain and hair

so how the fuck would you notice that thing in your anyway?

The appendix is actually fairly close to the ovaries.

They may have went in to investigate for appendicitis but found something else was the culprit or that there was something they felt the need to investigate further, like an enlarged ovary.

Am I the only one completely unphased by this

Bro, this shit is like something straight out of a Junji Ito plot. What the hell.

Including teeth.

this one is clearly fake.

This is by far the grossest thing ive seen. This This beats out all gore for its simplicity, the sheer contrasting grotesque combo of skin pus teeth and hair all while knowing this could happen to me

10/10 user

We could have a whole thread debating the ethics of stem cell research but for whatever reason using teratomas for research is generally considered more 'ethical' on the basis they can't develop into human beings like stem cells can

THICC

What are you talking about fag? "soo" is not a word.

>YFW The Thing was based on true events

Sounds like a Dermoid Cyst, more commonly, you can find teeth aside from the hair.

Sweet baby Jesus

I've seen some nasty shit but this takes the cake

JESUS CHRIST

Most people don't, that's why cancer is such a deadly killer.

You normally don't present until you have symptoms, and if you have symptoms, it has usually spread.

If you are lucky, they will catch it incidentally or it will be growing in such a place that even though it is small it is cutting off blood supply or compressing a nerve.

It's worth noting too that many tumors actually produce specific hormones which can set off red flags, but most people don't know what they should be looking for.

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

>woosh
stick to holding the ice pipe and keep your dity fingers off the keyboard bogan

How do philosophical dualists deal with this sort of thing? The brain is obviously just another thing the body knows how to grow. Does a teratoma with a brain have a "soul"?

>Small brain
>Tumor
Who let r9k out of containment

This, looks like someone was creating monstro or something

thank you

that fucking pretentious cunt

>you can bite into this and chew on its contents for $2 million dollars polack
wat do?

The same way philosophical dualists deal with any issue of complexity: by being fucking wrong, and handwaving about magical fairy-dust fantasies if cornered.

if the neurons are firing it has some very weak form of consciousness.

>Sometimes, the teratoma has within its capsule one or more fluid-filled cysts; when a large cyst occurs, there is a potential for the teratoma to produce a structure within the cyst that resembles a fetus.

Why did I click on this fucking thread

Bite it, vomit, and continue to try to chew it in vane.

First time in like, my entire life I actually felt physically ill from seeing something on the internet. Fuck. You.

NEVER

we should try and scavenge these brains and make shit from the. this could be cool

Whelp, thats enough Four Chan (TM) for me tonight, fellaz.
*runs puking to the toilet*

WHY WOULD YOU WATCH THAT
you dumb fucker

No amount of money. Not even the net worth of the entire globe in my personal possession.

Morbid curiosity my man.

My dignity is worth more than any sum of money

>tfw cant even tell you to go bach to reddit

don't bully the aussies just because your fellow leaf's shitpost made no sense, leaf

>watching this thread while eating lasagna
>can't help but chuckle