He donates money

>He donates money
>To a .biz website
>So that he can help his admins make podcasts
>That consist of poorly recorded circle-jerking about Donald Trump despite the Jewish entities surrounding him
>Hosted by people who act like memes stolen from one or another Sup Forums are their own intellectual property
>Who claim to have incredible OpSec but who get doxed almost immediately as soon as someone serious puts a bit of effort into it
>Effort put out because another user of this website goaded someone into dropping the dox
>And he thinks that he, despite having no job, girlfriend, or aspirations beyond 'living in a white country,' is a net boon to the white race
>He refuses to say "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW" but calls other people "cuck"
>He knows about Phalanx but still sucks Richard Spencer's epeen
>He's a TRShill and he's been astroturfing you for months

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/08/fash-the-nation-week-72-what-in-the-world-is-esteban-santiago/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This Man Cucks On Miscegenation
>This Man Wants To Be The Face Of White Identity

>>/2×4pol/

>This Man Revealed His Own Face To The Public On Purpose And Then Deleted Fucking Everything

>One Of These Men Wants To Be The Face Of White Identity

Who's this?

I used to think this was one of the most autistic places on the web. Until this happened and I took a glance at /4+4pol/

>This Man Thinks The Jews Didn't Do 9/11
>This Man Calls More People "Cuck" Than You Do

Enoch=Cohen

Bulbasaur from The Daily Shoah.

>This Man Is An Admin And Refuses To Ban His Forum's Worst Posters Because It Would Be Too Much Work
>This Man Allows Degeneracy Into The Right
>This Man Works With The Kike weev To Spread Degenerate Propaganda To People Who Want To See A Better World

What the fuck lmao

Give context

>The Kike weev

>This Man Knows That Faggots Have Invaded The Right And Wants You To Accept Homosexuality As A Legitimate Conservative Principle

coincidentally he didn't get doxxed

>This Man Wants Your Money And To Fuck You In Your Asshole

Muh based blacks.

>This Man Runs A Pyramid Scheme

>This Man Even Cucks On Jews

Muh implicit trs

>13 posts from this ID

Try being a bit more subtle next time

>This Man Wants To Be Your Hero

Dont forget the nigger best man at his wedding.

>These Men Are The Worst Shills Of All Time

>stolen valour
WEW LAD

>These Men Want To Lead The White Race To A Utopian Tomorrow In Space

It seems the trs faggots have taken a hiatus.

Maybe they think we're preoccupied in this thread.

possibly.
Now that is a rare one.

Moar?

>this is your leader

M8 thats my oc.

>Muh Ironmarch
>that same flag from earlier
I was suspicious, but you just confirmed it.

He was here earlier?

I saw that same flag in another TRS thread earlier.
How many people in Nauru do you think come on Sup Forums?
Probably 0.

who is this faggot?

Bulb left the movement to become a normie for a year. Kinda seems moot to bring this up

Owner of the Iron March forum.
I see.

>eft the movement to become a normie for a year. Kinda seems moot to bring this up
u wot m8

He should have thought of that before he got doxed.

holy shit weev does look a lot like ginsberg. but i trust weev with just about anything, and i wouldn't trust ginsberg with anything. i don't think TRS is the problem, in-fighting and other PsyOps are the problem. don't let egos fuck up the movement when western civilization is nearing a death rattle...

>Infighting
It's not infighting if I don't think Jews should have a state and you think that Israel is doing nothing wrong except interfering in other countries' affairs.

>with just about anything,
Have you even met him irl?
> i don't think TRS is the problem
>, in-fighting and other PsyOps
>don't let egos fuck up the movement

M8 its all right here.

Quick summary
>TRS users including a global mod shill nationalist kikes on Sup Forums
>they get banned on Sup Forums
>they go back to TRS and post said bans on the TRS forum
>TRS damage controls for a week
>TRS blames every other group out there, IM, Stormfront, CTR, every group TRS is allied with first, then the ones they are against
>TRS tries unsuccessfully to ddos 8ch
>TRS pisses of /baph/
>TRS begs /baph/ to dox them
>/baph/ ddongs the TRS forum until they go under cloudfare and changes servers
>/baph/ doxes bulbasaur, seventhson, and ghoul
>TRS tries to get Sup Forums and reddit to help them raid 8ch
>TRS starts claiming /baph/ is really antifa
>Sup Forums gets sick of TRS shilling since they are so bad at it, and actually copy pasta what they want to shill off site so you see 3 accounts all at once say the exact same thing
>Lothar, the mod that was caught shilling zionists on Sup Forums issues a somewhat apology
>Sup Forums accepts the apology hoping this will be the end of it
>TRS tries to rally twitter, Sup Forums, and reddit to raid Sup Forums claiming that 8ch is run by antifa after TRS tried to fuck with /baph/
And that is where we are at now. A few things were probably missed however it is this or reading 30 threads of TRS getting BTFO

Sage SAGE!
>same guy
>21 posts by this ID
Fuck off Antifa!

Reminder that it wasn't IM it was Goons/Antifa.

That he became a normie? Literally every episode since he came back references his time trying to disavow white nationalism.

People have black friends, leaf. Sup Forums was pro Ben Carson early on in the election and still hoped he'd be instrumental in the cabinet in some fashion.

SAGE SAGE

19 posts by this ID

FUCK OFF ANTIFA!

>it was Goons/Antifa
The trs shills have finally arrived,

Your doxxing does nothing, the daily shoah will continue to be held now TWO times a week and TRS will continue to grow in viewership.

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz

>doxxing
Notice how they can never spell the word properly.

Can you speak like a normal human being instead of copypasting some collected spam ?

Explain in 5 to 10 lines what this recent bullshit between TRS, Iron March, Sup Forums, 8ch, and Antifa are all about.

>People have black friends
lmao
>Shilling the fucking podcast in threads about their shill campaign
They've got balls where their neurons should be.

here

SAGE
FUCK OFF ANTIFA

If you want to purity spiral and be isolationist, your right to do so. To get this autistic over someone having a black friend seems pretty petty.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/08/fash-the-nation-week-72-what-in-the-world-is-esteban-santiago/

>Wow. Doxing Sven sure seems to have made him go into hiding, shut down the site and never do a podcast again.

Whatcha gonna do now faggots?

bump

British Antifa had the right idea. Mosley cucked on the JQ whenever he got the chance.

Kek, why are you even debating them? they are antifa.

why dont you go back to fullkikechan there antifa cuck

saged

It sure as fuck didn't make the shilling stop :)

Name the number of antifa dox threads over here.

Not debating, just that seemed so petty.

WATCH OUT, NAZIS!

>The trs shills have finally arrived,
They're here in force, it's great.

Why should we care about any of this?

It's just the three of us. Me asking why you're being petty? And you two chuckleheads just sperging with copypasta.

this is near the top?

why dont you go back to fulljewchan there antifa cuckold

saged

>25 posts by this ID
are you ok

>being petty?
Well reddit let me put it to you lightly niggers need to hang.

>26
That pic is golden tho

>petty
I just don't want Jews to fuck up the planet any more than they already have.

I have nothing better to do.

Why though? Some blacks are pretty cool. Don't get what that has to do with Van Roberts having a black friend during his normie time.

This is absolutely fucking pathetic.

I don't get why cripplechan doesn't actually go out and make shit happen. What good is talking about beheading kikes if all you're gonna do is talk shit and fap to anime? Why aren't you killing fags, cripplechan?

Oh and Dagon, Agrippa, its past your bed time.

>Some blacks are pretty cool.
The fact you are being serious is hilarious.
waaaah waaaah

>yfw
>What good is talking about beheading kikes if all you're gonna do is talk shit and fap to anime?
What good is shilling for white nationalism if you have no problem with the Jewish agenda?

Kill yourselves. TRS podcasters had nothing to do with the raiding. The forum creatures there are just as autistic as you are.

Dedicated people have been doxed.

FOR NO REASON.

The race will perish ultimately for your autism. This is just the first steps of our implosion.

Sup Forums alone WILL NOT SAVE THE WEST
It must be a mass movement.

Pity you faggots will never let it happen.

Van Roberts is pretty anti-semetic though. Once again, seems petty to go autistic just cause he had a black friend.
Do you have friends?

Do you have any proof they shilled for Zionists on cripplechan? Or that it was lothar?

You can't just autisticaly greentext and expect me to believe you I need screencaps.

I knew it. Oh a fucking leaf, is that Alba?

>Van Roberts is pretty anti-semetic though

>I need screencaps.
i have plenty.

>the assblasted TRS niggers ITT

ahaha eat shit

FUCK DICK SPENCER

So his antisemitism and his disbelief of the holocaust gets thrown out the window because he doesn't believe dna doesn't intrinsically make someone terrible? Do you have a 23 and me report available consider your stringency on the 1 drop rule?

What have you accomplished for the cause?

>So his antisemitism and his disbelief of the holocaust gets thrown out the window because he doesn't believe dna doesn't intrinsically make someone terrible?
Obviously.
>Do you have a 23 and me report available consider your stringency on the 1 drop rule?
>Giving your DNA to the genetic Jew

ive never been to trs, i just really REALLY hate that controlled op faggot spencer

how bad is it really?