Wtf i love Obama now

Go have his babies

wtf

both the dow and consumer confidence are because of obama leaving not because of obama

>black inequality

How the fuck do you measure that.

>tfw I've literally had to deal with libs trying to make this argument

I must simply accept that they are currently mindbroken and that time must take its course

Average white person wage vs black person probably

It's actually a very interesting statistic. One has to wonder why disparity is increasing. Are white people tired of nigger shit or are blacks just getting lazier?

How much money do blacks have vs how much do others have? Otherwise, no clue.

And what were all those numbers in January 2007 when the democrats (including then senator Obama) took complete control of Congress?

>they have to compare now to the valley of a recession to make Obama look good

Source?

Not him, but Zerohedge

>Dow Jones
Strangely, I don't feel like America's economy grew by by 150%.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, now fuck off.

its not like the average american would notice in their pockets

$5 trillion pumped into economy but otherwise unaccounted for will do that. It's called a bubble. Buy Bitcoin.

>bubble pops
>petrodollar collapses
>hyperinflation
They will soon.

>Buy Bitcoin.

lol

Petrodollar won't be collapsing anytime soon. We should start referring to it as the aircraft carrier dollar.

Does it look like that Assad regime is over and USA is at war with Russia, China and Iran?

A pipeline in Syria will do nothing to the petrodollar mate

>letting anybody establish footholds, beachheads, set precedents, or get funny ideas about trading oil for something other than the US dollar
It's already gone.

No offense, but I'm a full time options and securities trader for a living, and everyone ITT is a complete idiot about how the economy works.

Except for this guy , who is partially right

>successful
The election after 8 years of a president's reign is a referendum on his policies.

The referendum on Obama resulted in Donald Trump. Nothing anyone says or does will change this fact: People who voted for Obama twice voted for Trump in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. He let them down, which is why they didn't vote for the candidate he supported.

So no matter what buzzwords and statistics you bring up, obviously the people of PA do not agree with your assessment. Obama's presidency sure as shit wasn't successful for them. I think it's really telling that Hillary's entire "Lead" in the popular vote came from one state: California. Looks to me like California was the only state that actually benefitted from Obama's policies.

>trades securities
>thinks he knows how the economy works
Day of the Bubble Pop can't come soon enough

This guy post also correct, and maaaaaybe this one: Look, I voted for Obama, but his second term has been total shit and stagnated growth of the US economy.

Also, there's going to be a TON of out of work Americans in the next 50 years because we didn't focus on making our educational system geared to producing the best FIRE and tech workforce in the world. Those are the ONLY jobs that won't be replaced by automation.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll be burning the millions I've made for heat *real* soon, buddy. Get a grip.