Be nigger

>Be nigger
>Make degenerate music to dumb down the masses
>Write a letter to first nigger president

archive.is/U8Gnl

That's a problem I have with these gangsta rappers as a black man myself. Why do they speak on politics if all they do is destroy the black communities through their messages? I wouldn't even mind if it was someone like Talib Kweli, Mos Def, the Roots or someone along those lines, but TI? Ice Cube? Lil Wayne? Why should I give a shit about their political views?

Eye crust

>woke up a generation
yeah, of white nationalists. and jontron

Based niggabro.

I feelu f a m.

Ok fine these guys have natural talent -- but they are NOT intellectuals. No one in high school or middle school should be looking up to these people.

They should be looking up to writers, artists, intellectuals, etc.

Once the Jews got a hold of rap music, the rest was, as they say, history.

Also Talib Kweli, Mos Def wouldn't really chime in as they're more red pilled.

Also why do these idiots think people care about their views when they're sitting in their 20 million $ mansion? OK fine they came from the hood, but they're not in the hood anymore.

Fuck. I'm mad now.

>your legacy with live on
no it won't and they all know it

also this

Why do I get the feeling those people are just part of the administration because of affirmative action? And also that they don't get shit done?

Hang them all.

a valid assumption

yo nigguh obama nigguh shit fuck shit bitch fuck ass swag

Lil Wayne is actually based.

I hope so. His legacy is Blacks being shot and becoming poorer, and Huwhites turning fashy as fuck. Obama's legacy is the Alt-Right.

>yo nigguh obama nigguh shit fuck shit bitch fuck ass swag
He's still a retard...I don't mean in the money making sense because obviously he's rich which means = success in America -- but his music is degenerate, even though he's a student of hip hop.

Who /Kanye/ here?
At least he made hip hop less degenerate.

*You're

Damn niggers cant even grammar

are you sure

Check'd

Funny how all niggers are brainwashed by liberals to take sides like they're in a plantation.

Trump literally hung out with niggers all the time -- then MSM/Jewlywood (99% liberal) painted him as racist and now we are here.

you are a long way away from what a healthy concept of talent is, deprived blackie.

>Why do they speak on politics if all they do is destroy the black communities through their messages?

How does that differ from black politicians though?

> leaf
cancer

who?

Go die nigger nigger.

Calm down Queen Nigel.

What I mean is, natural talent. Ie jumping and putting a ball in a basket. Running really far. Making degenerate beats. Things that can be (((Profitable))).

If you're talking about what I think is talent, don't get me started you fuckhead.

He also shortened sentences for crack.

It shocks me how little blacks have got out of Democrats over the years. They gave 90% of their vote to the planter's party for decades and yell about how woke they are as they are replaced with newer models.

the horse in the background is more attractive than that