IF YOU DEPORT MEXICANS, YOU WILL STARVE

IMPLYING YOU FAT FUCKS WILL WORK IN THE FIELDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/h-2a-temporary-agricultural-workers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the 1% who actually pick fruit can stay to work, just like it used to be

None of that, depot them all.

We use machines to do that shit you fucking moron.

If you deport Mexicans, they win

I literally worked in a corn field all summer

We actually would, the jobs would still be there but with no one do do them, they would have to offer legal ways for the migrants to return.

Isn't that kind of our goal? For people to come here legally? Or are we just going full isolationist after the 20th?

>IF YOU DEPORT MEXICANS, YOU WILL STARVE

G O O D

This. It was fine until they brought their fat fuck wives over and popped out millions of anchor babies.

Thank Reagan for that one. After that cuck gave amnesty in the 80s, they all started flowing over. They knew they'd get citizenship eventually. He actually believed Congress would follow through with border security after giving amnesty, must have been the alzheimers kicking in.

>god damn it ....... here

I have a pretty good feeling that the Mexicans are the ones that are going to be starving. We have a one-way relationship. They need us and we don't need them.

There are farms and ranches where I live where non mexicans have worked them for generations. Its racist for you to cast all mexicans as the willing agricultural slave race, when they are simply people who our government and business/finance industries have exploited against the interests and prosperity of the citizens who pay taxes here.

Americans of high school age or so who live near the crops that must be hand picked can do the work. High school kids used to mow lawns to make money too. It will teach them the value of money and hard work, building character... and if they don't like it they will aspire to perform other higher paying jobs or invent machines that can do the work.

Maybe that's what's wrong with the American youth today, not enough character building hard labor at a young age.

really wanted to see that thing tip out of the chair

Not many burguers eat fruit anymore. You can import the lettuce from your mc quintuple at a 58583743893% tariff from Trump. (Making america competitive again)

If you deport Mexicans, they win

I'm 100% on board with all that.

The only ones that profit from immigration are corporations. They benefit from the illegal labor and the lower wages that are paid. Paying legal immigrants a fair wage will not affect food prices or quantity. It would be beneficial if a student in southern California could sustain themselves and pay for their education by picking avocados in their spare time. This would also lower taxes since federal grants would be obsolete. The only ones that seem to have a problem with legal immigration are Rich kids that have parents that can afford a 60000 dollar a year education and they have no need to work for a living. They have to go back. And come back LEGALLY.

We've pretty much always had mexicans and other poor temporary workers work our fields. We bring them in during the big seasons, pay them their money, and send them back. We just don't want you guys living in our country. You're too toxic to our cities and society.

Now you want them back?

That's pretty much what everyone here advocates
Total isolationism for every country, eugenics, ethnic cleansing, etc.

>no one do do them

This bullshit belief that we need outside labor to do the work for us is what's gotten us into this massive wealth inequality.

If no one will do them at the current wage, employers will have no choice but to increase wages and improve benefits to attract workers. That's what leads to lower income gap and keeps the wealth of the business owners in check.

>We use machines

Enjoy your 350$ big macs until you can invent something

You're saying that like it's a bad thing.

This tbqh

Ignore slide threads.

Less pure Whites will be the labor caste, until we don't need them anymore with automation.

>Mexican intellectuals

You missed his 404...

Get rid of the welfare state and the useless fucks and degenerates can starve. Capitalism will find a way for the productive members of society.

We already have an Agricultural Guest Worker program, it's been on the books for years, all they have to do is sign up for it. It's the H-2A visa.

uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/h-2a-temporary-agricultural-workers

Most illegal aliens have never worked out in the fields, it's a job they won't do. We don't need (and we don't have) 40 million pickers.

I would like to see if you are right, I don think you are however.

In any case, step 1 is deporting all illegals, this has to be done.

This. Look at Google Earth images along the border. Lots of images showing robust agricultural areas north, and obviously undernourished/underirrigated/irregular/retarded fields to the south. So much for Mexican field workers, and all of their associated crime and social welfare costs.

It is, it drives down their profits, which makes them "reeeeeee". That is why labor unions exist. Shipping in illegals is a way to undermine organized labor.

White people have machines that do that

Most of the farms in California already bought machines to fulfill the jobs they expect to lose with the Mexicans leaving. Keep acting like they do some crazy hard job that no one will do or machines can't do.

Oldfag here, my first job was washing pots and pans in the back f a deli for $2.90/hour when I was 16. Young people and unemployable adult alcoholics/druggies will always sign up for unskilled stoop labor.

This is correct.

They also can't increase prices, because with fewer amounts of people in the area, the aggregate demand of products and services will go down.

The machines exist now moron.

US would still be global hegemon without Mexshithole.

Mexshithole would be Africa-tier without US trade, support, and customers for all of the drugs you muds produce.

Lucky, I started out a $1 an hour at 14, 35+h a week on top of school. Fucking no labor or min wage laws for family.
Oh well taught me to work

What I meant was that American would not be willing to do those jobs, perhaps second generation Mexicans.

I want to pick oranges. But all these faggots assume I don't because I'm White and thus have it easy, despite no high school diploma and shit that makes me pass out if I stand in place too long.
I would work $6 an hour, at least it'd be work. Heck inner city blacks could take up orange picking too since they're actually citizens.

I literally need a fucking Job amigo! Todo de los Latinos viviendo aquí, ellos son trabajando todo de los trabajos!
>Also Southern California

That's not how it works you idiot. The goal here is to have more jobs than workers to fill them, so companies start competing for workers (through pay, incentives, working conditions, etc.), rather than workers competing for jobs like it is now.

>implying they'll get rid of the temporary ag worker visa program that they've had since forever

nice scaremongering tho.

>we need slaves -democrats 1800s, 2010s

NIGGER WE DON'T LIVE IN THE 19th ANYMORE!

that's gibberish.

>ellos son trabajando todo de los trabajos!
¿QUE?!

Well North American women could stand to drop a few pounds anyways.

>eugenics
>bad
Only genelets say this.

Whites are too good for that shit

Im white, ive grown my own food before, I can do it again

I dont have a plot of land and seeds in stock for no reason.

The lemons were a little small this year though

Community gardening has been growing yugely and will continue to grow. Hopefully Trump makes it illegal for states/cities/counties/neighborhood associations to ban gardens of any type.

>IMPLYING YOU FAT FUCKS WILL WORK IN THE FIELDS.

>implying mexicans work in the fields

Man you butchered that sentence

>American Education
What do you expect, they teach a shitty Spanish here. Instead of be corrected, they smile and give you a gold star for trying. Or people just make fun of you

*Ellos estan trabajando todos de los trabajos?

Jo sé

I'll pick broccoli all day for $25/hour plus health.

the sentence is wrong, I don't even know what is he trying to say

"They are working all of the Jobs"

>that's not a badass summer job

>Young people can start working jobs again meant for them or lower class people instead of Pablo who needs the fulltime job for himself otherwise his family of a dozen or so more will starve
>Will have to pay less tax to supply gibsmedat programms for lazy niggers and spics refusing to work only to spew out vermin or so called offspring that will only do more of the same.

Can't even speak another language

Spanish grammar won't let you say that. closest you can do is "They are doing all the Jobs"

"Estan haciendo todos los trabajos"

true. and if we start a trade war with China, say goodbye to smartphones. we cant build em.

Ho lee fuk

we have millions of niggers not working

we could make them slaves again to pick the fruit

>no work, no foodstamps

We have unprecedented automation technology coming... why the FUCK would we want more low level labor when it's about to be obsolete?

If we're being serious, the staples that would need to keep going to feed the country; corn, wheat, beef, pork, dairy, poultry, and potatoes are already 95% done by American farmers.

We just need to give seasonal visas to some to pick the shit we haven't invented a machine to pick yet.

Fuck all of that.

>>Isn't that kind of our goal? For people to come here legally?
fuck no, we only want whites to come here

>And come back LEGALLY.
wrong, we don't want them here at all. Their culture is shit

Thanks a lot paco, you are probably not even Mexican? Guatemalan ya? You have to go back amigo. Mexico is Mestizo, not Indio untermench

Most wetbacks just live off their kid's welfare and/or work illegally. Many work for big companies that can't hire them when they find out the person's illegal due to a Bush era "disparate impact" clause. It's 'racist' to fire only Hispanic people for being illegal aliens.

Can I say:
"Estan robando todos los trabajos"

Meant fire not hire. They get hired with fake documents.

Just say: Tomaron nuestros trabajos.

>implying you fat fucks will work in the fields.

Good. You. Are below me. The sub humans finally know their place.

>tfw white and wouldn't mind working on a farm.

Seems like honest work, get to be outside, fresh air, pride in knowing that what I grow feeds the country. What's so bad about it? Low pay?

Of course I'll work in the fields; I have very few marketable skills.

So youre saying youll fuck all of them?

Rural american here, theres a lot of farms out here and they're own and run by white people, no mexicans needed please fuck off

>implying they can't just pay with freshly printed dollars for anything
>$20 trillions in debt
>just keep rising debt ceiling

With a sledgehammer.

Both are correct.

we got robots bitch

>cumskins really believe this shit

Yeah good luck with that.

Thanks Mexico
>100 pesos have been deposited in tu banco

>American would not be willing to do those jobs
Proof? nigga, millions of Americans work shittier jobs. Americans would be fine working agriculture jobs, just not at $0.50 an hour

>implying the government doesn't subsidize farmers and won't pay farmers to invest in robots to pick crops

>work triggers the nigger

the only time you were ever productive or useful was when we forced you to work.

TFW slavery is re-enacted cos Burgers don't want to pick fruit and the Mexicans won't come back.

>IMPLYING YOU FAT FUCKS WILL WORK IN THE FIELDS.
The people on welfare will work the fields, we have like 40 million people on total direct assistance who are able bodied. They can pick strawberries and tomatoes as well as mexishits can.

ALSO DAILY REMINDER THE WALL IS BEING PAID FOR BY MEXICO

Also all Americans will be wet because nobody will build a roof.

it's last ditch shilling, their ideas they worked on for months were all total shit, why is it a surprise that their last gasps for air are even more pathetic