youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white trash, equivalent to niggers

I don't care, cut it off

Crime rate?

The wealth will trickle down.

Anecdotal
Also, food stamps are not nearly the sole form of assistance

Good, why should they be working to feed niggers instead?

Cherry Picking?

yeah, crime rate?

Wow really contravenes those statistics that clearly show a higher rate of welfare dependency among blacks overall than whites overall.

Great post OP, only a truly superior mind could think that statistics from a random county selected ad-hoc were more informative about overall group tendencies than nationwide statistics with a far larger and more varied sample size.

Now let's look at the homicide rate (per capita) and compare it to neighborhoods that are less white and more democrat.

If it was 100% Republican everyone of these ''temporarily embarrassed millionaires'' would be driving new cars, fucking new women, and drinking new top-shelf booze.

And still 1/5 the crime rate of the average black neighborhood

>Broke town
>Votes against current government
No shit, user

>40 years of FUCK YOU COAL
>look at these poor white people, checkmate racists!

bestplaces.net/crime/county/kentucky/owsley

Detroits crime rate is higher kek

Wow such a poor place must have a lot of crime too, right?

WAR AGAINST COAL.

I live in a neighboring county.

Old coal town that lost everything the moment coal mining became unprofitable, votes Republican because Republicans are against regulation that makes coal mining unprofitable. There is also very, very few people actually living there. To the point at which at least local government wouldn't actually do much.

It's what happens when you take away all the mining jobs to appease environmentalist fee fees. But get back to me on that crime rate though :^)

Very

>Owsley County, Kentucky/Population
>4,654 (2013)

>one post by this id

Owsleyfag here, the repubs here are repubs based on religion. There's like 1 church per 3 people here

Violent crime is almost double in Negroit. Kek. How can po wite bois even compete?

bestplaces.net/crime/city/michigan/detroit

>Whenever niggers try to justify themselves.

>Kek

>Proof that niggers make better weapons of mass destruction than nuclear bombs.

>poor white areas: 4,000 people
>next poorest areas are all niggers and 200,000 niggers +

and, at least the poor white areas do not need anti-nigger windows

>what about this tho

What is the exception that proves the rule?

variance

Logic and reason need pushed aside when dealing with these folks...

All that picture proves is that Bernie is a fucking idiot and all liberals are hypocrites for always assuming white=rich oppressor.

here are some stats my dudes

This, also checked

>Lib meme implies food stamps are bad.

Kek.

mfw Whites are a majority of the population and use up a good third of all welfare.

mfw Blacks are 13% of the population and take FORTY EIGHT percent of all welfare.

>white trash, equivalent to niggers
Crime rate below the national average.

Niggers truly are a fucking plague

>mfw literally no rapes.

>mfw niggers rape 30,000 White Women a year.

>mfw whites are responsible for less than 1% of all interracial rapes.

Slightly higher than Chicago/Cook County

bestplaces.net/crime/county/illinois/cook

bestplaces.net/crime/county/kentucky/owsley

I grew up in a KY county with literally 3 black people. They were not the problem.

White trash everywhere causing fights in stores. Vandalizing. Drunk driving deaths. Drug addiction.

Skin color has nothing to do with it and anyone serious about improving the USA will recognize that.

That's it, I'm a Cruz-Missle now.

Citation needed. But even if it is true one county doesn't disprove the trend.

It's mostly white people that live there.... And if underprivileged niggers can be on foodstamps why can't poor white people?
Fucking double standard having ass niggers.

The image doesn't even spell the name of the county correctly.

This would be a cherry-picked "stat" even if it were about a populated county. But Owsley County has less than 5,000 people. There are more niggers per square mile on food stamps in every major city in America.

>Slightly higher than Chicago/Cook County

Nice bait

why does Sup Forums think all my posts are spam am I being silenced?

>0 murders (both cleared)
>11 theft offenses

So wat you be finna da say iz it be safuh to beez libbin round po whites den rich blacks?

Wow, I wonder what happened to Owesley Country Kentucky. I bet if I open Wikipedia and look up their economy, it definitely won't have something to do with Coal which was made illegal by Demoshit regulations.

WELL FUCK ME, LOOK AT THAT.

I wonder which DEMOCRAT NIGGER went on television talking about how he was going to BANKRUPT ANYONE WHO STARTED A COAL PLANT.

I love all these smug low information liberal retards who opened their ignorant mouths without checking the FACTS.

The FACT is that the DEMOCRATS destroyed this town's economy. Now DEMOCRATS point to it and screech "l-l-look at the failed R-r-rRethuglican Economics huu huu" when it is 100 PERCENT THEIR FAULT that these people are out of work.

Game Set Match, your teeth have been SMASHED OUT. Your apology is not needed, I know the word of a Democrat is worth less than the cum that bubbles out of his mouth when he mumbles it.

>About 500 people
>Using a sample size that small

Wew lad.

Meanwhile in your house 100% of niggers are retarded.

Yes, and work on your grammar for fucks sake.

>fake news from occupy democrats

>OP finds ironic piece of information
>goalpost gets moved everyone gets triggered

all the hick trolling going on is fuckin hilarious

>OP finds ignorant post
>I smash all of his fingers, his teeth, and his point with five seconds of research
>Libshits instantly fly into damage control claiming it was irony

Eight Years.

It pisses me off to, they are goong to close and shut down the TVA Paradise fossil plant soon, taking hundreds of jobs away from my county. There isn't as much in my country as it stands, now we are going to dry up some more.

Fuck King Nigger

What is the crime rate nigger? I would bet far lower than a comparable all black ghetto.

yo man i dind get what u talkn abat but 't siems like reel shiet dem rich niggas gon muv in 'n taek ovah da crackas den raep deir womahn cuz we gon bust a cap in daer as.

> op doesn't post that the crimerate is incredibly low

T Y P I C A L
Y
P
I
C
A
L

>>Libshit

here's your >you

I'm tempted to start making these white trash trolling threads as well even with false info just because its so easy to fuckin trigger people

This county has a lower crime rate than the richest black neighborhood in the US, and probably lower than any majority black county in the US.

This isn't even hyperbole.

OP BTFO

Eight years of Trump, enjoy winning again... Oh that's right, winning is losing to your kind :^)

Food stamps is the least shitty form of assistance.

In kind > Cash

Yeah! Fuck those poor rural whites! Ignorant, jesusfreak, gayhating, gun loving shitters. Fucking white trash, trailer trash racists.

Now lets let in more illegals, they do the jobs we (we meaning me) don't want to do. Let's also sign some free trade agreements to ship manufacturing jobs overseas.

WHAT? RURAL WHITES AREN'T VOTING FOR MY PARTY? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? THEY ARE VOTING AGAINST THERE BEST INTERESTS!

Check'd kek'd and rekt

Lmao you delusional cuck

I'll give you some info about how foodstamps is handled in the south as a first hand buyer of these goods

FuckedUpChuck goes into walmart and buys 300 dollars worth of coca cola and undercuts walmart by about 2 dollars per case in the parking lot

after that he goes and uses the money for drugs

southerners are degenerates

Fair enough

this shit is embarrassing

How niggers handle foodstamps.

Buy 300$ on drugs. Get 2$ off per gram of crack. Fucks hookers with the money he got.

>mfw Blacks are such progressive and intellectual individuals, Whites should be more like them.

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>inb4 stormfags defend the disgusting inbred white trash who are just as repulsive looking as abo's

Coal was the backbone of that county. Black president literally killed jobs there.

those poor disadvantaged whites never stood a chance in the face of a federal government that takes away their opportunities and gives them to pink diaper half-black Kenyan bastard babies

>population: 4,755
>making it the second-least populous county in Kentucky.
>Though deep mines in thin coal seams once provided jobs and income for local residents, this is not the case in present-day Owsley County
gee really makes me think

>Need airlocks to keep the nigger gas out

>make retarded most

>"hahaha guise, i trolled you"

>still retarded

>tfw rekt

But I thought whites didn't know what is like to be poor?

He's a Libcuck, what did you expect?

Who said some whites in 1 county werent poor? They also vote to have their food stampa taken away. Honorable people.

Fucking this.

If you think about it they are voting to get jobs back, whereas dems would have them vote dem to get more handouts, if anything these people should be admired for having the gumption to want to work and not just get handouts.

Most people (98% white) in my area don't like handouts, most view it as a sign of weakness on their part, a way to lose one's dignity.

Why wouldn't I want to help out my own people?

There is nothing wrong with taking care of your own.

No, they typically buy 300 worth on junk food. I see their shopping carts at the beginning of the month. Nothing but Chips and Pop and "Goodies."
Meanwhile, I'm in the checkout line with beans, potatoes, and rice. Some cranberry juice for my toddler, some meats for my 3 day dinners. It fucking sucks being white and below middle class.

... I had never seen that. Not even in my fucking shithole has that ever been used. Fuck, we don't even have that in our fucking banks. The fuck, America?

The government might have had money to build infrastructure in such places had they not spent it all on black people

Well you know the old saying

Around blacks, Never relax

>people on food stamps voting for people who should be promising to take their food stamps away.

OP now has a new asshole

>Wanting to work for their food rather than have it handed to them by the State

Really gets those neurons firing off in your brain

>99.22% white

Time for me to move there and make it 99.23%.

Two forced sexual offenses that weren't cleared would qualify as rape to some proud womyn

Nigs rob it every weekend, it's the only way for a business to stay profitable in a black area.

They have it on everything in Chicago, from pizza shops to McDonalds to gas station cashiers. They just stick bulletproof "airlocks" on everything.

Are you retarded?

No, I just think nigger speak isn't funny is all, nothing against you personally.

>one county
>anecdote

>enrichment windows

medicaid recipients the biggest gibmedat in the country is used primarily by old white boomers
nothing surprising.

Tell us about the crime rate.

Thats strange, they have the airlocks and ballistic windows over the employee area, but that self-serve cooler is out in the open. How much you wanna bet that thing gets drinks lifted all the time?

Fuck welfar, and those whites would work if given a job.

>haha this gutted hick town uses food stamps that means nonwhites using more per capita is invalidated Sup Forums btfo