Tfw we won

>tfw we won

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/nov/10/if-only-donald-trump-had-come-second-eh-hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The republic is saved.

>Help kids

who is going to die first, clinton or trump? Trump is a wild card. terrible diet, but doesn't drink. But he is under lots of stress.

Clinton... drinker, bad eater, but under less stress right now.

Thank god

We averted a crisis

>tfw slide thread
>tfw saged

This isn't enough.

She must be destroyed. As long as she is free she is a threat to democracy.

She must be put in jail and punished for her many crimes.

>helps kids and families
Just like she helped that child rapist get off?

>fuck kids

>tfw to smart to run for office again

>She's going to figure out ways to help kids and families. That's what she's been focused on her whole life.
>That's what she's been focused on her whole life.

Clinton probably already has kuru so she can't have long.

I'm thinking she runs for a comfy cell at Maxwell AFB in Alabama.

>Hill is mostly hiding in her home, going on occasional walks, and eating alone at restaurants
>Bill is likely binging on interns and coke to help forget the tragic loss

It's time to leave them alone Sup Forums. Like Trump said, they are good people.

Hillary Clinton made me believe in a higher power.

I said a few payers to a non-specific higher power in 2008, that I don't wish anyone in specific to win, only that Hillary Clinton loses. My prayers were answered.

In 2016, I said the similar thing and again, my prayers were granted.

>
Clinton... drinker, bad eater, but under less stress right now.
not if she spends every waking moment scared as shit the entire clinton foundation is going to be blown tf open the second he gets into office

>we won
No user, America won

The world won. The nuclear holocaust was supposed to go down this year but it's been called off.

she's gonna get wacked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. YEARS OF PLANNING, COUNTLESS CROOKED BACK DEALINGS, THE SUPPORT OF EVERY ESTABLISHMENT ENTITY, AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM EVERY CROOKED SOURCE POSSIBLE. GONE. POOF. WASTED. TO A GUY WHO THOUGHT "MEH I FEEL LIKE BEING PRESIDENT NOW" ONE DAY AND SPENT ALMOST NOTHING COMPARED TO YOU.

B-T-F-O

I'm sorry for her daughter, I wouldn't be surprised if the Saudi's hired an assassin to hunt her as punishment for Hillary not winning the presidency and losing Syria to Russia.

Humanity won.

She frittered away 1.2 billion from the most powerful sociopaths on earth.
Prison will just thwart what they've got planned for her.

Trump feeds on stress. The more work he has to do the longer hell live.

i'm as much of a trump voting patriot as anybody here. with that said, and i am truly sorry to show up and shit on the parade, but give this part a read:

>hillary clinton confidante

the SOURCE is someone reporting DIRECTLY FROM CLINTON HERSELF

THIS
EVIL
GHOUL
BITCH
LIES
ALL
THE
TIME

the ONLY way we'll know that she won't run again is when she is DEAD. i hope she is down for the count for good, but man, this evil, ghoulish parasite LIES ALL THE DAMN TIME AND SO DO HER GOONS.

in short, don't trust ANYTHING from her or her minions. she is a master of misinformation, like it or not. stay vigilant, patriots.

Notice how there are no trolls in this thread

>all this preparation
>lose to a billionaire that took up politics a year ago as a hobby while he waited for the next season of his show to start recording

feelz good

Yeah right. She only cares about power. More than likely, she'll bide her time doing something """""((((virtuous))))""""" like 'helping kids' until a reasonable opportunity presents itself to climb the power ladder further/

>Prison will just thwart what they've got planned for her.

Wrong.

She is still very useful to them, that's why she's being pushed to run for Mayor of NYC, so she can continue to fuck with the Trump presidency.

the only reason Trump's age wasn't brought into question this election was because Hillary is only 2 years younger.

Did you find that weird at all? The entire 16 months of shitflinging, no one ever mentioned their ages being a problem.

Hillary's out. She doesn't have the king jew motivation like soros does. she wants to be the center of it all, not some scheming kike in the shadows

wow we did it

we memed a criminal into exile

>She must be put in jail and punished for her many crimes.

Just get Obama out of office without issuing a pardon for Clinton first.

GET READY FOR CHELSEA 2020 DRUMPFKINS!!!

We did it lads. We saved the world with our memes. It still hasn't quite sunk in yet. But when the shilling subsides and when the kikes get BTFO for eternity, I will remember November 8th. I will remember the day everything came together and the end of the establishment grip on our lives began. Now begins the age of Trump.

What do you think Sup Forums will be like after that day?

What a shame

>help kids and families
Shieeet she's still at it

>Clinton will 'help kids and families'

Well someone is going to suffer.

Haven't seen that meme in a while.

>After a decade of 4chins decide to flood Sup Forums since 2015 with specific election targeted content
>Make my meme factory a full time business
>Solely rely on Sup Forums to spread my content to social media, blogs, etc.
>It keeps coming back, even hits the news at a certain point
>mfw after staying up for 30 something hours at 4 AM local time here Donald Trump is declared the winner.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAA

AHHAHA

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>lose to a billionaire that took up politics a year ago as a hobby while he waited for the next season of his show to start recording
He took up politics in the 80s he said he wanted to be President a long time

A drop in the bucket.
They're getting all their money back now with the market going to 20k.
They'll cash out during "I solemnly swear...."
>holy fuck I just kekd out loud imagining Trump standing there taking the oath of office

Hillary should have won

Enjoy your honeymoon while it lasts Trumpfags. Trump will be a shit tier disastrous presidency, I'll be here with the 'I told you so' but it will be a pyrrhic victory considering the country will be in flames

>one of Soros's many puppets will never run for office again

>clinton will help kids and families

she going to give out her old smelly underwear?

screencapping. then you faggots will scurry off & shut up just like when you said Trump had no chance of winning the election.
>he'll never build the wall

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM

Fitting, not like she's ever won an election.

well memed user
thank you for your work!

Crushing her dreams is a big win, even if Trump is a failure.

yes
Why is the Clinton Foundation not fully investigated?
Why not rules to ban foriegn donation to USA politics?
Why not ban on paying people to speak at university?

kek

destroying economy and kids lives more like eh?

:)
keekk

FAILURE

your tears sustain me.

>Clinton Ded

>Be a White female politician
>be so shit at your job that white male southerners would rather vote in a black man rather than you
>hand-picked your next opponent to be a offensive blowharded celebrity and T. V star
>still lose to him anyway

People actually thought she would run again? She is officially the worst politician in American history.

Congrats now Trump and his scrappy band of Goldman Sachs and Exxon billionaires are now the establishment

its hillary, when she says she will not run again she means she's gonna fucking stab all the other candidates in 2021 and say it was a russian hacking

>(((we)))

PRESIDENT FAITH GRAHAM
ALSO KNOWN AS THE ARIZONA LOLI

Because it isn't January 20th yet

Thats cause she'll be in jail

the battle has just begun

Maybe she'll kill herself next.

this is fucking great

I think trump is one of those dudes that turns stress into energy, he's got another 15 years in him at the least

She'll be too busy spending the Weekend at Bernie's.

shes probably gonna run for mayor of NYC

God is on the side of those who are pure at heart.
You are pure of heart user.

That's all part of her ongoing revenge plan.

It's a great way for her to fuck with Donald Trump. She's going to do everything she can to undermine and destroy the Trump presidency.

i seriously dont know how she hasnt killed herself.

does she realize she lost to a complete moron?

does she realize thats how much americans hate her? that they would vote in a complete moron rather than...her?

how she has any influence among the democrat party is beyond me.

she has to be on some heavy anti-depressants right now.

:)

>helped child rapist get off
>in more ways than one

I actually apologized to God on the day that Clinton lost the presidency.

I had been so dismayed leading up to the election day. I kept saying to God "are you going to reward this woman her fondest desire after a lifetime of evil deeds?"

And then she lost.

I had to apologize to God. I was sincerely humbled. He had made his presence known.

ALL OF MY YES!!!!!!

Obama is HItler and worst ever, Trump meanwhile is 10B entrepreneur and smart.....hmmm Trump will be greatest president ever but democrat TV wil scream he is the worst......you just have to cancel cable and ignore democrats on the net :)
Dems are wrong about everything.
Dems like Paul Ryan and John Mccain need to be booted as does ponahontas!

Enjoy those sour grapes.

>when you wanna be president but have no charisma whatsoever

time to pack it up hildawg

>theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/nov/10/if-only-donald-trump-had-come-second-eh-hillary
I'm on like 17 layers of smug right now

Prison.

Just prison.

I used to fell the same way whenever David Ortiz hit a walk off homer

>the divine master of the universe gives a fuck about puny human elections
>he actively cost Hillary to lose

Did god also give Germany Merkel?

First part of that is true, but he never insisted on actually being President.

No he did absolutely nothing politically except voice some opinions on talkshows.

He said he didn't want to be president but he also didn't like the way he saw the country being lead into, and that he would run only if absolutely necessary, if there was no one else that would fix the travesty.

>Did god also give Germany Merkel?

Yes, because she's the leader they deserve.

this is a rock solid argument

Maybe she will actually do something with public results.

I think her life is about to get more stressful.

PLATITUDES.

it makes me so sick the amount of platitudes being used before/during/after. fucking Christ.

trump doesnt get stressed, he gets to work