CIA, NSA and FBI confirmed that Russia literally hires political trolls to shitpost on social media sites (Sup Forums...

>CIA, NSA and FBI confirmed that Russia literally hires political trolls to shitpost on social media sites (Sup Forums, Twitter and Reddit probably).

>Supposedly, their aim is to subvert western public opinion by promoting nationalism, anti-NATO sentiment and anti-EU sentiment.

Could any Russian trolls here confirm all this? What is Putin's endgame? And how much do you get paid per post?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQfnKzEvmuY
youtube.com/watch?v=OauLuWXD_RI
youtube.com/watch?v=L5w3Ib1cyJM
techcrunch.com/2006/06/30/payperpostcom-offers-to-buy-your-soul/
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
mdvision.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some proofs would be appreciated eh?

Tfw you find out you're actually a Russian shill

Can't wait for my paycheck desu

The Syria general was alway pro assad

Where do i sign up?
In already a master shitposter

Proofs?

you have proofs?

XAXAXAXA

Just type "Russian troll farm" in Youtube. Plenty of videos about it. And obviously the whole hacking case it's all over the news but they won't release technical evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQfnKzEvmuY
youtube.com/watch?v=OauLuWXD_RI
youtube.com/watch?v=L5w3Ib1cyJM

Well I detest globalism, the EU and the fact that so much of my taxes go to protecting ungrateful cucks in Europe, so I am fine with Russia subverting all that in favor of nationalism.

>Tfw I've been posting this webm for months
Where the fuck is my paycheck Putin?

>tfw no proofs

Snowden is a plant. He's collecting data on both US and foreign penetration abilities.
His media presence is designed to advertise NSA tech to allied governments.
Sorry everyone. Real leakers are dead and their work is attributed to someone else.

>Implying the US doesn't also do this

I mean, CTR had international shitposters. So it all comes down to who has the best memes.

>cia, nsa and fbi

not assange, fake news.

Why are you so defensive about this? American government says that this is the case. I think that can be taken as proof, right Ivan?

>by promoting nationalism, anti-NATO sentiment and anti-EU sentiment.
Russian paid troll promote "Russia stronk" sentiment mostly. Nationalism is felony in Russia nobody official gonna touch this with 10 feet pole even as the prank.

нeт

Meanwhile we have the news to do our propaganda for us. :^)

Where is muh check?

You mean, like CTR? Man I guess this is so bad now that the Russians are doing it. You think that the Russians got it from Hillary or did Hillary get it from the Russians?

>tfw you realize you're a Russian sleeper agent

>When you lose an election so hard you invent conspiracy theories to protect your ego.

BS Russia would never do that, Russia literally wants peace and good relations with everyone. Fuck off shill

When do I get paid?

You forgot to say that THAT is one of their famous "evidence" that Russia "hacked" the US presidential election. Fucking pathetic.

I WANT REPARATIONS, IVE BEEN SHITPOSTING FOR FREE

>You think that the Russians got it from Hillary or did Hillary get it from the Russians?
techcrunch.com/2006/06/30/payperpostcom-offers-to-buy-your-soul/

Russian agent detected

Christ this thread reeks of Russian shills.

>Russians got it from Hillary or did Hillary get it from the Russians?
This whole paid army of internet shills thing started in the US, for sure.

You are wrong, cyka.
All lies, don't believe evil Nato and EU.
Want to buy some cheap csgo skins, comrade ?
100% legit, business clean as russian vodka.

Not only is it not the same as the other regions, it's about how fucking ANXIETY is good for you.

>Yes goy, don't worry about depression and anxiety, it's good for you in this society of (((ours)))!

>What is CTR

>BS Russia would never do that, Russia literally wants peace and good relations with everyone.
This is more believable than a sudden "Russian troll factory"

What I believe we are seeing is American intelligence services trying to rationalize the fact that 4channers did not want hillary elected and began shitposting everywhere on social media

Russia was not paying anybody to do it. Why leave a paper trail like that when you can instead get everyone to do it for free by exposing a corrupt politician's personal dealings

>American government says that this is the case.

cyкa

Well, if the American government says so, it must be true!

We have paid shills on political and entartainment sectors of runet since at least 2011. Olgino is not a hoax, look it up. I wouldn't be surprised that they do it on the foreign internet sectors as well.
Although in runet they work is clumsy as fuck. If you suspect a shill, copy-paste the comment to google. They are too lazy to come up with new comments every time and just use the same pastas over and over. It would be especially noticable in English, since an English-speaking troll is more expensive.

So does Israel, Australia, and even sometimes the US FBI. What about it?

>t. Putler cuck

YOU MEAN PEOPLE GET PAID TO SHITPOST?

WHAT THE FUCK, I HAVE BEEN VOLUNTEERING ON OUR CORPS

THEY SAID NO ONE GETS PAID

WTF

>Russia
>sneaky and underhanded tactics

Choose 1. Russia is always above-board. They have never commited an act of espionage or spied on another country.

You should trust Russia over your own intelligence agencies. They are corrupt, Russia is strong and glorious.

Cyкa Блять

Where can I apply to be a paid shitposter

Willing to learn foreign language and relocate

Yes. Listen to Assange. He is a true Toвapищ to the United States.

There are
>political trolls
in russian segment of internet. Because Putin's internal politics is very weak compared to external. But tbqh i never noticed such thing in english segment of internet. US/Anglo MSM, i read sometimes, is way too retarded to defend its position (ruling class position) for their own people. No need for "paid trolls".

Also i think its irrational to hire trolls to shitpost on Sup Forums. Who would ever care about this edgelord heaven, lul?

I shitpost for free :-(.

Wait I can get paid to do this?

Also
>Nationalism
>Bad

I'll just leave this CTR list here...

(1/2)

>Be me
>Listening to my music
>Start reading this thread
>Get to the paid shitposter part
>Shadilay starts playing
Who cares if Russia pays shitposters. It's not like the left doesn't do the same the same thing and worse.

I'll just leave this CTR list here...

(2/2)

Whos Benjamin Fischbei--
((USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST))

The job is shit-tier with 12-hour shifts and average wage. It's not worth learning Russian for. Also Sup Forums meme forces are way too more powerful.

Joke's on you. It's probably just half of a baked potato and a shot of shitty Smirnoff

>subvert western public opinion by promoting nationalism

I don't think you know what subvert means.

Subvert: Undermine the power and authority of (an established system or institution)

Globalism and multiculturism is what undermines the power and authority of western civilization.
Mass immigration reduces and dillutes the political power of westerners and also breaks down western culture and ideals.

EU does that by themselves with their own incompetence

Agreed. Moreover Putin pays some bloggers. But thats like alternative media.

Russian paid trolls are pathetic retards.

>tfw The American Left engages in nazi-style McCarthyism in one last desperate attempt to seize the levers of power; before immediately being dragged screaming out of their homes and slaughtered like pigs in the streets.

heh UK flag... pipe down will you, the anglosphere will be dismantled soon enough.

>CIA, NSA and FBI confirmed that Russia literally hires political trolls to shitpost on social media sites

Holy fuck burgers are slow :D Finnish authorities have warned us years ago. At least one confirmed troll factory in St Pete. This is old news

This.

Putin has never been involved in any shady business. Trust him.

I think we should meme him onto Trump's cabinet. That would be best for America.

>Could any Russian trolls here confirm all this?

I can confirm it. All I will say is, the following videos were made by the same (Russian) entity.

youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

You will be able to spot subtle similarities in narrative and animation quality if you look close enough.

Russia paid these videos off.

>nationalism
>anti-EU
>anti-NATO

Literally everything that would put his country back on track. Thanks, Russkies.

>Holy fuck burgers are slow :D Finnish authorities have warned us years ago
If it's not in the US, burger has no reason to know about it.

good thing I can remote view these homos with the power of the Black Sun.

tfw they think you're actually a ruskie hacker instead of some random, bored shitposter.

>implying china does do this 1000 times worse
>implying anyone could out shitpost canada, sweden and straya
>implying voters on Sup Forums
>pretending this is news

What if I told you that every leaf shitpost was actually a Russian troll?

Like the CTR,But Pro-Trump?

So who voted for Trump then?

Were they all "Russian trolls" ?

These videos looks like they're made by this studio mdvision.ru
It's comprised of the first generation of Russian youtubers. Top quality stuff.

Sure. Why not? We already had a Kenyan as a president.

Even if it happened all that would occur is we'd have more influence in Russia... not the other way around.

It's more than the nothing I get now

Provide some proof of this or fuck off.

You will not turn us against Putin. He is the savior of the west and the savior of the white race.

Sup Forums used to be run by paid russian shills. couldn't post anything without some putinbot telling you how great borscht is and how you should have it for every meal so you can piss the russian flag.

Now that Russia banned degenerate sights like Sup Forums all you see is proxy shit stains larping.

God I'm glad the putinbots are gone. Fuck putin, that limp wristed faggot. And fuck russia- the biggest congregation of pussies and faggots in all of asia.

They were the ones shilling and now it was the russians.
They were the ones rigging the election and now it's the russians
>I'M SEEING A PATTERN EMERGING HERE

>The same agencies that let Hillary off the hook

There's a reason to be skeptical

I am a Russian agent and I completely deny all of these accusations. We are in no way trying to subvert Western democracies

>promoting nationalism, anti-NATO sentiment and anti-EU sentiment
They are literally /ourguys/ and I thank them for their aid in our fight. Spasibo!

XAXAXA NIGEL I SUPPOSE YOU HAVE SOME PROOFS OF THAT?
CYKA BLYAT WHY DOES THE WEST PERSECUTE US SO.

pls buy SU-50.

UKIP = USSR
hahahaha really nigger

>limp wristed

Go fuck yourself. Putin could kick the shit out of Trump.

Putin is a true alpha male. Trump is just some fat guy that made a lot of money in (((New York))).

maybe Obama should've given all Kek worshippers a job peddling pro-US propaganda instead of only paying Israeli college kids EXTREMELY well to do exactly that.

Also the CIA agent works against the interests of America. They brought crack cocaine to the inner city blacks, they arm jihadists, they empower drug cartels to take over nations and they work exclusively for the enrichment of Rothschilds; CIA agents are traitors and have been for decades. I hope Trump lets FBI-kun out of the basement so he can find the Truth out there.

>telling you how great borscht is and how you should have it for every meal
>Implying borsch is not the best dish ever created by humans.
Lol burgers

Where are my rubles cyкa бляяяять

Russia isn't the only ones astroturfing, companies do it also. The internet has turned into a giant propaganda troll machine.

>t. Hillary Clinton

You lost. Give up.

Kek

Does shitposting qualify as hacking nowadays?

Who is demoralized now furfags?

Yeah, bringing the idea of having pride in your nation to other countries sounds like something only a villain would find evil.

She was only doing the Stanky Leg

Putin aims actually nothing, he doesn't give a shit and he has enough problems to solve. Yes, he didn't want hillary but the notion that he got trump into office frankly shows how corrupt Hillary and obongo are not trump and putin

>Smirnoff
Vodka is so pre-2013, comrade.

Cough medicine?

this is pure conspiracy ideation. no proof is ever provided and it serves as an explanation for the phenomenon that a shitload of westerners actually defend Russia all over the internet.

they can't explain our culture and our effect in theirs, so they make stuff up.

Look at it from the highest level, they're doing exactly the same shit:
"Putin elected Trump"