Willliam L. Pierce on 8ch and defective people

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn TRS you are really asshurt

Bump

TFW you will never get to meet William L. Pierce

It was a smart choice NOI knows the Jewish cancer they call it as it is, and they want separation nothing else.

They're right, though. Asshurt or not.

I liked their podcasts and parodies yes, this does not shill make. Every group purges their autistic, antisocial, paranoid faction when they come to power and due to the unique situation we find ourselves in this is near impossible.

We are going to watch the nihilistic, paranoid , tiny-ass subsection of white nationalists destroy what they haven't created by purity spiraling and doing things like shut down the furthest right podcast on the internet because they only said gas the kikes three times last week.

pedochan did more damage than any inbred sand rat could have. Again this is why every single group purges their autistic and paranoid faction that contributes almost nothing, they are so invested due to their mental illness that they can't stop attacking. When the enemy loses form like they did after the election places like 8ch have no choice but to turn on each other, they need constant conflict and this is why they should be lined up against a wall and shot at the earliest opportunity.

Are siamese cats red pilled?

If you fucks are going to shill here constantly in 20 threads a day (and rising, it seems) can you at least stop pretending that these gay little podcasts are anything but intellectual masturbation? They're not moving any movement forward, they're not "bringing in the normies" they're not influencing any governments or policies of any kind. Joe Rogan gets better numbers on his podcast and his fans don't pretend he's changing the world. Just stop being so fucking delusional and autistic.

> only 20 threads

is cripple chan that slow?

What a kike post. They had more downloads last week than 8ch had posts.

I wouldn't know. I'm referring to the rise in TRS shill threads. I get that there's e-celeb drama going on, and so this sort of thing is bound to happen, but you people are out and out delusional when it comes to assessing your own influence.

White nationalism wouldn't suffer a single misstep if you guys disappeared forever, and that's a fact.

Joe Rogan has the most popular podcast on the internet. Obviously the furtherest right podcast won't be the most popular you inbred rat. I can't wait until you guys lined up against a wall like you would have already if this wasn't the internet. Everyone gasses their paranoid, austistic, depressed faction when they come to power because they turn on one another every single time.

> you people
> your own influence
> you guys

The podcasts don't do that much, but they have brought plenty of goys together through the forums.

Evalion has more mentions than TRS though? And that's including all this drama of 8ch doxxing white nationalists.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/

You're not going to line anybody up against a wall, you delusional LARPer. I shoot back.

Gavin McKinnes and MDE have 4 and 6x more mentions as well.

You're going to the same camps as the kikes. Every group purges their paranoid autistic faction after they win because once the enemy loses form the deadbeats in their basements have nothing to do so they start attacking each other. Every single time.

>hen the enemy loses form like they did after the election places like 8ch have no choice but to turn on each other, they need constant conflict and this is why they should be lined up against a wall and shot at the earliest opportunity.

But they came up with a very smart memetic campaign aimed at further dividing the left.

I'd say you're just a shill aiming to divide the TrumpenReich.

Every political party from the CPC in Canada, to the CCCP, to the NSDAP had the sense to cleanse their ranks of what Pierce describes as defective people once they started winning. Again once the enemy loses form these people turn on each other every single time.

>Every political party from the CPC in Canada, to the CCCP, to the NSDAP had the sense to cleanse their ranks of what Pierce describes as defective people once they started winning.

Then explain how Trudeau is your prime minister.

We had 10 years of Harper, he promised dudeweed, his father was our most well known prime minister, and his party that led us through 80% of confederation got 39% of the vote in the end. This is irrelevant, I could go on about your first lady and how you guys gave King Nigger two back-to-back majorities. I'm talking about the paranoid austists that do shit like purity spiral all over the furthest right podcast on the internet and dox them because they only said gas the kikes twice last week.

My point was Trudeau is a defective person that should have been purged but instead he is the leader of your country.

Look at the left, they are almost entirely defined by defective people. And they are largely defective people with less talent than the defective people at atechan

Being threatened by a Canadian is like when a cat pounces on your foot.

Nobody is scared of you clowns. Just stop it.

Trudeau isn't on the right you fool. He also purged his group of the commies and environmentalists when he won.

Nobody is threatening anyone, i'm just saying that in any other group you antisocial anarchists that can't fit into any society would have been lined up and shot already before you could turn on one another. This isn't possible over the internet obviously and that's a major problem.

>Trudeau isn't on the right you fool

Where did I imply he was?

In fact I said quite the opposite, retard.

SEEMS LIKE William P was a cuck!
No moderate WN! Only radicals on the fringe!

I said the Conservatives purged their group of paranoid austists when they came to power and you started going on about a Liberal that also purged his group of paranoid autists when he came to power.

THIS

William P only said gas the kikes three times last week! HE'S A SHILL!

Get used to it. We are going to talk about it.

Either loose yourself or go enjoy all the other threads.

>a Liberal that also purged his group of paranoid autists when he came to power.

Yet his followers are still actively trying to make it a crime to use a pronoun.

They are the definition of defective and haven't been purged at all, because he's defective and should have been purged like the bastard child he is.

>I also have no idea about what canadian parties are, nor would I ever care.

lol this is the guy who supported skinheads and bought a skinhead record label

None of that is going to happen. You are a fat LARPer and you should stop being that.

This isn't true. They added sexual identity to the 'protected groups' (so has your largest city and two largest states) so anyone who works for the federal government and doesn't pay the human rights fines could eventually be charged with contempt of court which carries an average 15 day sentence in Canada. Obviously not good but you're lying by saying he made it a crime.

Nobody implied there aren't defective people on the left, we're talking about people that are our so called allies that do shit like dox the furthest right podcast on the internet once the enemy loses form.

My point is it happens every single time, just as William Pierce points out these people can't function in society and are so invested due to their mental illness that they can't stop attacking. Again once the victories start to come and the enemy loses form these antisocial anarchists turn on one another every single time. This is true for the left and the right and anyone of consequence lined these people up against a wall as soon as possible.

Better to actually create content and meet real people than just just post here every day. At some point the revolution is going to have to happen in meat space.

>His followers are actively trying to

You have zero reading comprehension.

Once again you're overestimating your own influence, TRS. This is also the underlying reason why you're strategically stupid as well, but that's another story. Let's say you're 1 million people, distributed throughout the world, mostly the west, and mostly Western Europe and North America. Do you know how small that is? And mind you, I'm not talking about the white nationalist community and its unknowing sympathizers either, so don't try to pretend you're it, like you do when you shill for your shitty social media. I'm talking about you, TRS. You're a million people at best, scattered across an ocean, many of you shut-ins and misfits. Maybe a very small handful of you with combat experience, almost certainly concentrated in the USA.

What I think is that you're a really small obnoxious faction of the white nationalist movement, not a majority of it, not a reliable group for any real happenings, and certainly not likely to seize any power in any of the delusional happenings you imagine. I think instead that you're dreamer types, outright LARPers at worst, that are high on residual fumes from Trump's victory and you're overestimating your influence. Again, not WNs, YOU, TRS, a small a small faction that swears up and down it's a big one as a survival mechanism to stave off attacks from the larger WN community. You, TRS, and don't tell me you're not, because your shilling is transparent, so let's be open about it.

What I think is that if your entire group dropped dead right now, white nationalism would not be set back at all. And no, podcast views do not translate into contravening data. That's what I think.

Continue fighting with your allies over the sand box we just won. Don't be surprised when you look up to see the left has turned both sides of your sand box into a litter box. Get over yourselves and focus on common achievable goals.

>t. antifachan

Well do you think WNs should be doing right now TRS is at least an organization that is forming hierarchy and beginning to mobilize. No movement starts out with mass influence. Growing our numbers is the best thing we can do. In fighting helps no body but the jew.