Are Black People Stupider than White People?

I dont know, its water wet?

Is fire hot?

Yes

Due to vast differences in social standing, high percentage of incarceration rates and lack of stable home lives.
Yes, they are more than likely dumber on average.

I don't know, but rural and suburban retards are certainly stupider than city people.

Their average IQ used to be the threshold for retardation in America. Jesse Jackson campaigned to have it lowered from 85 to 70.

Fuck off leaf that aint true. When will leafs be banned from this board

Yes

what a nice guy

then why do they constantly claim that they are "kangz" (kings)? doesn't dynastic monarchy imply higher than average intelligence, if only to manage the exigencies of royal bloodline matchmaking?

Times Square is one of the filthiest places in the world. Tourists are literally the only people who step foot there, and never a second time.

NO!

The only thing you will get out a city is terrorist attacks, noise, lack of sleep, high prices, and rude faggots. Of course, you probably enjoy that you maple fucking leaf shitter.

On average, yes.

Is this true? Source?

Yes.

>stupider

I assume you're black?

Yes, on average, but now ask does that have any implications in terms of individual rights?

Let's say the premise, all blacks are dumb is true.

Now what?

You're gonna need the KKK and a lot of firing squads.

People are a product of their environment.
Warm places in general create more relaxed species, humans who transformed under colder more harsh conditions are bound to have build up a few extra tricks to survive over the last ten / twenty thousand years.
Example: you can pluck food from the tree's the entire year, but on the other side of the world people can't during winter so they must find a means to gather and store food to supply themselves during winter in order to survive.

>black
>people

pick one desu

Yes, OP, I'm afraid they are

Duh

So the top 50% (majority) of whites are smarter than 4 out of 5 nignogs