Pol and Drumpf BTFO by Meryl Streep

twitter.com/goldenglobes/status/818295979182960640

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40
twitter.com/MarieSadler4/status/818341237648400385
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40

wtf is this shit? Hollywood are full of people who play pretend. Why the hell do they think we care.

Then they wonder why Trump won and why no one gives a fuck about mainstream media. They're not even willing to accept the possibility that they're wrong.

Lots and lots of strawmen. Trump never said anything about kicking every foreigner out.

Celebs need to shut the fuck up.
I'm so sick of their self-righteous soap box pontificating under the mistaken assumption that we give a shit about their views.

They haven't seemed to accept Trump's win yet, they are acting so smug & thinking they still run the joint

HAHAHAHAH THEY THINK THEY ARE ARTISTS HAHAHAHAHAHA

They still don't get that if people don't go watch their shit, they will go bankrupt.

>Meryl Streep
>an authority on anything other than professionally playing pretend

Anyone who takes celebs seriously has a defective brain.

>HAHAHAHAH THEY THINK THEY ARE ARTISTS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Many artists work in films (director, cinematographer, matte painters, designers, coaches, thousands of 3d/2d artists, editors, sound designers, etc)....and acting is an art form, you dumb kangaroo fucker.

But the point is, they're thinking too highly of themselves. They live in a bubble. They don't understand that low IQ people in the middle of America need fucking jobs. Rich people like Meryl Streep live in 20 million gated mansions with butlers and shit and have net worths of up to 200 million+.

Trump's initial stance which got him on the grand stage was his comment on Mexico. He wasn't wrong. There's literally taco trucks everywhere and these people leech off the government.

The bullshit "racism" and "sexism" card was fed by the DNC into MSM and it was a snowball effect after that.

Man they're really going for a 2 term Trump presidency here. What the fuck is actually going on? Are they really dumb and 90% of the Jews who write these speeches for the actors/actresses or pump out low grade clickbait stories on cuntfeed just don't realize what they're doing? Or is it a money and attention thing, where even though they know they are destroying themselves, the publicity that comes with bashing the controversial political figure is just too tasty to avoid?

She's had some good roles, don't be a dick.

But yes, just because you can play someone on screen doesn't mean you know shit about politics or the world in general.

These people are out of touch -- they haven't left their mansions in years.

People are dying in Chicago every fucking minute and no one's doing anything about it.

They act like (((Hillary))) would've been better as a president when in fact she was the most corrupt piece of shit to ever run in this country's history. The emails were enough evidence that she barely gave a flying fuck about anyone except rich people.

I'm not saying she can't act. She can do a marvelous job at playing pretend.

But she's no more an authority on politics than I am.

At least I'd have the class to say thank you and not bring up divisive, irrelevant shit because muh ego.

How much more Trump butthurt was there during the GG tonight, or was it pretty much concentrated in Streep's "speech"?

>streep blubbering on stage like an emotional woman
>good
Yeah, maybe if you enjoy watching leftie tears, which I do.

what's up with the feminine WHOOOOOOOOO

I think normal people really go with a YEAH or just clap.

Libs wail like the harpies they are. Harbingers of death

There will be more during the Emmy's and Oscars.

What's cool about it is all of entertainment is owned by the kikes and 99% libtard so this is going to be fun for 8 years.

>Goes to Obama farewell dinner last night
>today at GG admits "muh vilified people" run Hollywood and without them American tv is just white trash sport
Nigger did she just out the Jew?

streep is deader than hillary

the curse is upon them

to be honest the schadenfreude wore off for me a while ago.

I no longer derive pleasure from their pain. I want them to shut the fuck up

the year of meryl's birth

kek wills it ends now

>without them American tv is just white trash sport

That's kind of true, though.

But alas, we can live without degenerate movies (99% of what Jewlywood does nowadays).

We rarely see great movies like Chinatown, All The President's Men, Taxi Driver, etc....we just see degenerate non-truthful SJW piece of shit trash that just makes money.

>I want them to shut the fuck up
Good luck kek
That's all libtads are good at. Their leaders are women now, what do you expect?

She's actually less of an authority. Entertainers are dumber than the average population.

>being a White male in hollywood

Roll

Hollywood is on its last legs.

ffs BOYCOTT (((their))) shit, /po/ !

I liked Hacksaw Ridge.

Why didn't Mel Gibson get an award?

Oh wait he named the Jew Hollywood opinion disregarded

>liberals will never stop being salty specially with a camera on their faces for the next 4 years

This is true

Actors are like stacies airheads in steroids I shit you not. Except for a very select few

We got Trump as POTUS. You got Meryl Streep at the Golden Globes.

How will we ever recover?

Meryl Streeps death is upon us. I feel it in the air. Praise him.

BEST KOREA

Viggo looks like he's about to explode.

Fuck Hollywood.

>Bullies should never be allowed in positions of power!
>Lol Drumpf
>Hillary should win because people who didn't vote for her are literally nothing
>Quickly, let's go get violent outside of Trump rallies
>remember no bully me plz

>Award shows

People still get into this shit? The awards are ran by old rich white people who pick whoever they want.

>The nicest people are Canadian
Oh I beg to fucking differ. They're the most condescending pricks I've ever met.

This is why rural areas, farmers and the working class have permanently vowed to vote Republican now. People are so sick of the political correctness and how obviously biased the MSM has become. Remember when CNN used to report on shit that was happening around the world? Remember when Vice did great reports on some really amazing things around the world?

All these glorified actors telling us how we should vote like they're smarter than everyone else. You got lucky trying to do a job that millions of others try to do and fail. You won the lottery, congratulations. Like these people can connect with the average working citizen. Fuck off.

kek wills trump die for being a cocksucker

Chicago is fucked because the mayor is an incompetent hack and refuses to give police the tools or resources they need.

This is the same thing that happened to Detroit. An incompetent mayor who shamed white people and didn't like law enforcement.

Nice try kike. KEK is not on your side.

>The awards are ran by old rich (((white))) people who pick whoever they want.

The fuck are you on about? She made a fool of herself.

>(((white))) people

Idk, maybe I'm thinking of the Oscars where actors came forward and said it was a bunch of rich white old assholes who cherry picked whatever they wanted.

Is it cause I did not use caps? KEK wills the Trump cocksucker dies in 6 months..

roll

roll

roll

Don't expect anyone to care about that it's throwing red meat at their audience

rolllllll

And they think the media safeguards honesty. And they think Trump was making fun of some disabled retard. They are insane.

1 in 10 chance, re-roll

Rell

Who?

Sage for personal blog

>Who?
Reported for underage

ROLL

You have no power here

>white trash sport
>she doesn't know that the biggest star is a mick, there are billions of hues and niggers running around, spics of all flavors, and even poo in loos all competing in events around the world

libs man

rell

Not gonna happen busta

trump dies soon, you're wrong

They seem to think we care what they think

Even though the shilled hard for hillary and lost

They never learn

just give up, pablo

nope, Trump is ded, Kek wills

never
roll

This. Their managers are the smart ones.

Hint: why do you think they need managers in the first place?

rell

roll

one more try

so close

I give up

roll ayy

kek does not expect this, therefore he wills trump dies in his sleep tonight

Dumber and/or victims of brainwashing.

But yeah, your average person is more of an authority than celebrities.

>pray to god that elected Trump
>expect him to kill Trump.

Ya, sorry, say it with me scrubs

PRESIDENT TRUMP

RoLl

you fucking suck my dude

kek likes chaos. that is why trump will die next week.

>low IQ people in the middle of America need fucking jobs.

Well, atleast you admit that most trump voters are poor and stupid.

You will never defeat Kek, Trump is his arm of execution and we are his fingers. This world must change, or we shall stagnate.

Calm is death, chaos is life.

Embrace Chaos, Embrace Kek.

Let's make this happen. Meme it!

HAHAHA,
see->

Six is not the number of Kek, you mongoloid.

kek wills it, If one prays hard enough kek wills it.
see ->

Your nose is showing.

MERYLE STREEP AUTISTIC SCREECHING EDITS NOW

>Privileged--

That's the exact second I closed the video, I didn't need to hear anything more to know she is full of shit

is 11 you turd robber?

Can someone ban this faggot? Jesus, talk about autism.

kek confirms that you enjoy the biggest, blackest dick

rake rake rake, kek likes rakes.
leaf leaf leaf, day of the rake,
rake rake rake.

kek has left you. now trump will die in his sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

drumphy will die next week

Trump will not die and you will die from aids given to you by a black cock

KEK wills it

2020 can't come any sooner!

kek hates you

Neoliberals and their sick fantasies.
twitter.com/MarieSadler4/status/818341237648400385

>The irony. Roman Polanski drugs and butt-fucks a minor, and gets a standing ovation from Streep, but Trump allegedly mock a reporter, and she is devastated. Yeah, that's Hollywood.

they all look ugly