Examples of Sup Forums hypocrisy

>complains about BLM, feminists, and queers using collective guilt to target all whites, all men, and all heterosexuals
>uses collective guilt to denounce all Jews simply because of their ethnic background

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/world/students-demand-plato-descartes-and-other-white-philosophers-be-dropped-from-curriculum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank you!

Read some Kevin MacDonald son

I blame jews for the first part. I don't complain about their useful retards.

>>uses collective guilt to denounce all Jews simply because of their ethnic background
It's not collective guilt when 99% of cultural and social destructive agents are nationwrecking jews.

If there were more of them speaking out and stopping their own kind from doing this, then they wouldn't be hated. Instead, the rest passively support their efforts because of the same tribalist tendencies that they seek to neuter from us.

>complains about BLM, feminists, and queers using collective guilt to target all whites, all men, and all heterosexuals
>uses collective guilt to denounce all Jews simply because of their collective manipulation of fact

*fixed

ATTENTION: Leftists only care about principles and standards when they use them do discredit ideological opponents. They have no shame and are willing to to just about anything if it means realizing thier spoonfed and poorly defined goals.

Pol is the opposite end of tumblr, echo chambers. People here is just anti-tumblirnas, right wing SJW who believe in anti-Semitic conspiracy like tumblrinas blame everything on patriarchy.

How do we use guilt to denounce Jews? That makes no sense.

Accurate

>collective guilt
Nice buzzword, now go sign out of tumblr and kill yourself faggot.

we don't hate blm, feminists or queers because they are collectivists

we hate them because they hate us, straight white men

I hate them because they're destroying western civilization and are too stupid to start with the Greeks.
news.nationalpost.com/news/world/students-demand-plato-descartes-and-other-white-philosophers-be-dropped-from-curriculum

>echo chamber
>that allows you to shitpost whatever you want and get BTFO like the faggot you are

Yeah, nah. If you want an echo chamber try rebbit or any MSM comment section where opposing views are removed and dissenters are banned

Dumb cunt

Everything they hate whites for is in fact jews doing ( slavery,banks,poverty,nigger culture...)

>collective guilt

Huur not all rats carry the pest you ratcist

not because of ethnic background.

>hypocrisy to defend what's yours

nah

High school cheerleading is the sluttyest mainstream thing in this country, I don't get how dressing up teenage pussy in display costumes and having them dance for males pleasure became acceptable,ms till hot though, too bad 99% of them are entitled stuck up bitchs, that's okay, flash your panties and jiggle your tits for the entire town in the stands some more, show us how good you are at spreading your legs with the sports again.

Nah, just like
>there are black people and there are niggers

I think
>there are jews and there are (((jews)))

>Judaism isn't a supremacist religion

High school jail bait flashing the town her pussy again.
Paid for by the state, supported by parents and the city and commuty

College 19 year old displays pussy for TV.
silly user, it's a sport

Do you go masturbate at swimming meets or something?

dumb burger

whenever a counter argument appears on Sup Forums everyone yells SAGE and collectively proceed to jerk each other off

face it, your safe space is an echo chamber

>Sup Forums is one person
lurk more faggot

the whole thing with the poles chimping out and destroying private (muslim) property

This is very reasonable

those are american NHL cheerleaders

>cuddle to each other in safe space

Allowing anyone to post whatever doesn't mean here isn't an echo chamber. You know best what usually happens here when unpopular opinion according to pol appears. Pol is like tumblr and you are an antithesis of tumblrina.

Except all blacks are niggers. Fucking nupol Kys desu senpai

You'll get over her, son. It'll be ok.

#JewishLivesMatter

>see AA meeting
>go to meeting
>faggot starts telling sob story
>call him a faggot
>tell the rest that you love drinking everyday
>attempt to convince them to start drinking again
>plenty of members are now upset and verbally attack you, telling you to fuck off
>never get kicked out by security
>keep arguing until you get bored
>finally leave
>bitch to your friends that the AA meeting was a total echochamber because no one agreed with you

We have to purge the Stormfags.

>simply because of their ethnic background
No, it's because of their actions

All nationwreckers are Jews but not all Jews are nation wreckers

But that's the point. AA is specifically designated for alcoholics to deal with their issue.
Pol is designed for unfettered political discourse which means not relying on rhetorical work arounds like ad hominem (see: 'CTR shills gtfo' or 'reddit leave')

As always, you are a complete retard. Jews are trying to destroy the white world, they have done it in the past, they are doing it right now and in reality I don't give a shit if I'm called raysist on the internet or IRL I live in red-pilled country.

Gas yourself

can you do that?
physically, can you balance yourself like that while doing a split?

>simply because of their ethnic background

Change Der to Die.

Der is Masculine Singular.

Die is for Plural.

If its more than 1, its ALWAYS Die.

>Predators ice girls
I know one of them senpai

Why are you making an argument from liberal principles? The 1488ers don't believe in that kind shit. They're tribalists who see the Merchant as their enemy, and not without reason.

But the fact remains: you're free to say what you like here, and continue posting even if people denounce you.

You're entitled to speak however you like (most other places cannot say the same), you're not entitled to a particular reaction to your speech.

Hm..

this...plus same with blacks muslims indians and sometimes latinos
crys about rotherham but forgets hes waaay worse when hes in south east asia chasing lolis

I guess thats what happens when you commit a hate crime in america.

Sup Forums simply uses that to outline liberal hipocricy. Liberals, you see, pretend to stand against collective guilt, while using it to suppress opposing views. Sup Forums's only value is the white man, it doesn't really matter how the good of the white man is achieved. Thus it is not hypocritical of Sup Forums of brand groups of people as bad, because Sup Forums doesn't believe that collective guilt is bad, while liberals do. Your contradiction is believing that Sup Forums shares the values of the liberal left, which we don't.

There is a reason we call them Feminazis.
Now do you see it, brainlet?

>Die Juden

oy vey, that's illegal hate speech, you antisemite!

Its nazitards here that blame the jews for everything.

>claims all women are whore who fuck anything that moves
>muh dick

>claim slutz have roasties due to high level of sexual promiscuity
>wanks 50 times a day and dick is still only 5" long....

>translation: OP is a faggot
I don't see a problem with what Sup Forums does.

>enemy kills a loved one
>kill enemy
>What are you, some kind of hypocrite?

Even if it is, I'd rather be a living hypocrite that a dead man.

Being the "bigger man" is what cucked whites in the first place. Sup Forums is a joke.