He complains about SJWs living in an echo chamber

>he complains about SJWs living in an echo chamber
>goes on Sup Forums every day

That is the problem with the Internet. We are able to isolate us within our own bubbles. Making others outside of our collective bubbles seem lost and dumb.

Half of Sup Forums is made up of people like you and thread's like yours, it's not as much of an echo chamber as SJW 's live in

>Black dick thread every hour
>Cosnervative BTFO
>Drumpf
>Anti-fascist threads

Real echo chamber here

If i complain about SJWs, maybe it's because i've entered with them enough times, or dare i say, in a daily basis, to know what kind of creatures they are. This leads me to obviously enter in websites like Sup Forums. I see the two sides of the spectrum.

SJWs however, not only will deny, refuse and disregard everything you say to them, but they also will never be able to go another bubble see the different side of spectrum. They need their safe space to survive, while us can live and any space and adapt to it while we fight for what we consider an ideal space, based on our accumulated knowledge and experience.

**lived, not entered, kek, i'm tired.

>he complains about Sup Forums being a hugbox
>never posts anything but "BTFO" and "well Sup Forums?"

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber

Then why isn't your thread deleted yet?

Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and saviour?

This, plus SJWs have facebook, tumblr, etc. while we have this single board of a mongolian cave painting forum

>My family are liberals, the people I work with are liberals and most of my friends are left leaning

What a great echo chamber I live in.

Well your country was/ is a socilaist

Sup Forums ironically is not an echo chamber.

Just see the constant discussions over religion and Trump.

Sup Forums is actually one of the only places on the internet not given to becoming an echo chamber, since it is anonymous with lax moderation.

Sup Forums is full of you liberal shitposters everyday

>get redpilled
>Isekai is my only relief

Sup Forums is not echo chamber as long as shills come here pretending to want the reasonable discussion.

If you think Sup Forums is an echo chamber, you're a special kind of retard.

good point but atleast we change the world

Every day i see threads with trump btfo, hey guise communism is great and so are faggots and the odd Aussie BLACKED threads this is hardly an echo chamber

Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber because it's full of people paid to shitpost liberal opinions here.

How is Sup Forums an echo chamber? Literally half the threads on the first page of the catalog are from faggots like (you)
now kill yourself

You don't know what an echo chamber is really like. That much is evident.

>communist generals everyday
>flooded with "Sup Forums btfo" and "sips tea" threads everyday
>pretty much compromised during the election by CTR
>threads full of people arguing over the best religion everyday
>constantly insulting each other over nationality
>constantly insulting each other over everything
>often debate threads between Natsocs, Libertarians, Ancaps, Leftists who drop in, Monarchists etc.
>but muh safe space
>but muh echo chamber
>but muh horseshoe

You being allowed to post this without being banned is a point against your argument.