Russian Hacking

The facts don't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most people like long stories, not long puzzles.

And the fact's tend not to quite fit a nice little story.

Every fact on it's own can feel disconnected from everything else, and people after a while lose interest. They forget things they’ve already been told or remember things which never happened.

You're right OP. If they did the leftists would have demanded that Hillary turn down the nomination after she clearly pushed Bernie out due to the fact that it was undermining democracy.

This would also require leftisits to have principles, which they have nothing but contempt for.

They want to see the big picture without having to go through all the trouble of connecting the dots, even if that picture might not be 100% accurate.

And so maybe that's why even now in the digital age, when we have instant access to so so much information

When we try to look closer at that same information, things are still so unclear - information is contradictory and constantly changing

We are being sold stories and headlines instead of facts - which a lot of the time when looked at alone by themselves show that the story might be different, if the dots were joined differently

But like I said, people don't want to bother doing that, connecting the dots - people don't care about the process, they just want to be told the story.

And so we look to talking heads on TV, or the ‘experts’ and ‘analysts’ and we let them do all the hard work for us, all the connecting, all the storytelling, all the thinking

But what happens when if we let the wrong person draw the picture for us? Not a bad person, just a person who, while seemingly competent, is maybe not an expert in exactly the field we would have expected, for example?

Well, if our entire worldview is built upon the stories these people have told, and the narratives which were convenient at the time, when the integrity and the expertise of the people doing the storytelling is called into question it can seem like the whole world is crashing down around you. Like there are multiple voices trying to pull you in so opposite directions.

It can sometimes feel like some kind of conspiracy, like the people drawing our pictures aren’t using facts at all but are just drawing on top of drawings, stuck in echo chamber or, worse, some kind of propaganda machine - writing self-fulfilling prophecies, giving people medals and then pointing to those medals as signs of inherent greatness.

It can feel like at best we being talking down, ‘protected’ from information too complex or to controversial for us - at worst it can feel we are being manipulated to focus our attention on certain things while we ignore others.

The proofs are top secret. Are you sworn in and cleared to have access to top US secrets? If not sure ask your mom, you fucking NEET. Most likely the answer is “no".

Giving up their SIGINT and HUMINT sources would undermine their future usefulness . The relevant people have been briefed though: the president, senators from the intelligence oversight committe etc.

But in these moments it’s important to take a step back, and remember that the dots are still there, ready to be connected, if you are willing to forget what you’ve been told and put in the work.

After all ‘Sometimes the most important things are hiding in plain sight.’

I already know this thread will slide into obscurity, but just so anybody who did manage to see it knows, I'm not Russian or spy, if you want I can show my passport even.

I see it brother

They admitted they weren't sure in the report, you dog eating mongoloid.

>mongoloid

t. Elliot Rogers

>we like the Zionist better than the Zionist
kys

Beautiful. Well done.

Bump

Agent Petrov, shut the fuck up.

If Putin wanted to influence the election he should have just registered to vote in California tbqh

Pic related fagggot you're just pissed that Hillary was not able to hide her shady shit

ALL THE FUCKING EMAILS WERE CONFIRMED TRUE

stay fucking mad. Next time don't side with a corrupt whore

Passport (yes, I'm black, fucking focus).

So why are you posting all of this?

Also, why did you post personal info of yourself like this? That's a very bad move, I can assure you.

Bump

Because I want someone, anyone, to tell me why what I said is bullshit.
Because, I mean just look, I didn't even make an argument because I think the pictures speak for themselves, yet the left and media seem SO confident. What an I missing?

>The proof is just secret guys
That doesn't cut it, we aren't going to pinch Russia so hard that they may not be left with any option except war over "top secret evidence", if they have evidence then why don't they show it. What do they have to lose by showing it? We already know how the hacking was done, and Russia has already had every finger pointed at them, yet nobody has provided any proofs.

>no time stamp

le poker face

this

>Buh buh buh R-russia is trying to influence people and stuff!!

LOLOLOLOL

You just fucked up bad.

you're just bored of the tube strike, aren't you?

;^)

What the fuck are you thinking man

Delete this fucking picture. Christ. Its anonymous for a reason

You're making the assumption that they're operating under basic tenants of logic.

What you're missing is that they're scared. Now, more than ever, they're about to potentially lose everything. A Russo-American alliance is on the horizon, and no one in the US believes MSM anymore. They're losing control, and it terrifies them. This is them making a last desperate grab at remaining relevant.

At this rate, it won't work.

Also, if that's really you, repost with a timestamp.

He just shut down his fucking containment unit

MADMAN
>MADMAN

Look, we get you want to have a discussion on this and show how serious you are, but for the love of God, posting your passport is never a good idea!!!!

I wonder what the Russian government thinks of this bullshit.
>It's amazing they're allowed to lie to their people like that, they're doing a better job than the kgb

Ivan, you aren't using the VPN you fool!

Meh, I'm pretty sure no one can do ID theft with a just a bad passport pic, and I get v& at least I'll know for sure I'm right.

What did you hope to accomplish by this?

Saved ;^)

Hello young man, hope you are doing well today

>Nigger intelligence

literally delet this
wtf are you doing posting your personal info on an anonymous Manchurian Finger Weaving Forum? Or is this some sort of obscure personal army request?

Are you suggesting that I'm Russian spy? Because I get it if you think I'm Russian spy, but you have my name I'm sure you could find my facebook if you tried hard enough - add me senpai
CBA to post a timestamp pic I've been up literally all night.
I want someone to tell me I'm chatting waffle and then to prove to me why, because otherwise it seems like some pretty shady shit is going on. I want to distrust the media doing all this research on my own was exhausting and they payoff was minimal but clearly I fucking can't trust the media at all.

Saved

yes i read it too its a load of horse shit

LONDON

you cant trust the media, they proved that to us all of 2016. that they think we buy these intelligence reports is laughable. if they showed us some facts and analysis then we might change our minds but instead its mostly spin

yeah no one trusts the press
what his happening?

It's false regardless.

They wouldn't issue a report or even talk about it in the press.

Having access to THIS kind of information IMPLIES access by either:

a) Close, human source to Vladimir Putin

b) Human or Electronic access to Russian networks and communications, including those of Vladimir Putin

Blasting the US media about how you know for a fact that Russia did it and what it was that they 'did' leaves no room for error.

Network and communication hubs are going to get scrubbed of personnel, people close to Putin will get reevaluated, your source is blown.

Quit being a fucking idiot.

Thanks for the new creditcard senpai :^)

>The facts don't matter.
Apparently not. Look how many votes she got after the facts came out.

>Sup Forums is not your personal army

Does anyone really believe this is the actual guy?

Post photo of passport next to face with a time stamp and then we will believe you

So you knew everything laid out here before?

What kind of bait is this?

Don't trust you fool- delete your passport

Not asking for a personal army, I'm asking for the opposite. For y'all to argue against me
You don't believe me? Fucking great, please tell me why. Because even though you say you don't 'believe' me I didn't actually make any claims, just posted facts, and let the facts speak for themselves.
So please, tell me, what don't you believe and why don't you believe it?

Pal Im having trouble taking you seriously with your absolutely bonkers posting style

Because you are probably a Russian shill behind a proxy

>Post a photo of you holding your passport in the mirror and let us see

You didn't actually answer the question.
Ugh, bare with me for like 30 mins - keep the thread going

that's not an argument tho shitcunt

30 mins to take a fucking picture?

the picture is the least significant detail of what is being talked about in this thread. what are your motives for pressuring OP for the picture, what do you gain?

Smd niggerfaggot

This whole thing is BS. They started the russian hacking story DURING the DNC. Obviously an investigation hadn't yet taken place but it was a way to distract from the information being released while also painting Trump as a Russian puppet.

Can someone give me a quick redpill on why some want the US and Russia to remain hostile? I'm not saying we should trust Putin, but what is it about Russia that gives neocons such a freedom boner? It's not like Russia is even our biggest threat.

>Sup Forums's leftovers: the post

Hurry the fuck up with the picture nigger

Well better to over estimate than under estimate before you guys make this a thread about how niggers are always late

So handsome

Why are you so mad user?
Point to where he touched you

Why do you care about this anyway? So the Russians might have hacked dnc and podesta emails and passed them along to wikileaks? Who cares? Russia, China, Israel and any other country that has the capability and isn't a member of NATO is trying to hack into the White House, CIA, NSA, NASA, Boeing, Lockheed, IBM Intel etc etc etc. If you're on the internet and you have valuable info your password better not be p@ssword and you better not be retarded or your shit is going to get fucked up. There's nothing new here except liberal butthurt over losing the election.

Why do I trigger you? you fucking pussy

rip

These are both me, toggling wifi to change id's

>trump has been strikingly consistent

Which is why the USA should've voted for Hillary or really any normal politician, who has been strikingly inconsistent.

there's probably lots of potential motives. i'd imagine if the eastern bloc and western bloc stopped picking sides to arm for the various proxy wars, the military-industrial complex would have a lot less contracts to swallow whole. without the fear of a giant nuclear war, the military will have a hard time defending it's massive budget. if the militarys budget begins to normalize, the MID loses it's profit margins.

The point of this post.
Your head.
I appreciate where you're coming from but read the actual post. People like you are a part of the problem desu.

Because if this Russia narrative is the called for the bullshit that it is then this will be used to undermine any inconvenient foreign policy decision Trump makes. It also distracts conveniently from the content of what was in the emails. They need an enemy, one that doesn't want war, but plays as a nice little distraction whenever necessary.

>We have always been at war with Oceania.

IT Security systems programmer here. I've worked in both private and public sectors. I hold a security clearance. I am known in the industry and have been given numerous interviews on breaches and attack vectors.

The evidence presented in the TLP:WHITE paper leads me to believe this was an amateur hacker who then sold the dump to the government.

>malware was old, did not exploit 0-day
>ip address origins point to russian networks
>malware was written in russian and packed in business hours of a russian timezone
>cyrillic keyboard used

If a nation-state level actor was breaching a foreign government they would not use native languages, they would write the code in a language used by one of the target's enemies. They would absolutely certainly not connect to the target, use C&C servers or exfiltrate data to a IP in their home country.
>keyboard and packing time isn't much to go on at all
My assessment is one of the two:
1. False flag (not likely)
2. Amateur level hacker in Russia succeeded in his phishing of DNC credentials, exfiltrated the data and then sold it to Russian government who facilitated the passing of it by proxy to Wikileaks. (almost certain).

Boil it down for me, I cant make sense of a bunch of loosely connected Wikipedia articles and other snippets

Wow. You REALLY missed the point of this post. Umm with all due respect dude if I boil it down that'd defeat the purpose. The pictures are what they are, make of them what you will.

How do you "meddle" in an election? You harass people at voting offices or steal ballots, that's bad, sure.
Talking to people to influence their voting behavior? That's not meddling, that's ESSENTIAL to democracy. The Russians are being blamed for influencing the opinions of American voters through engaging with them in discussion. There is literally nothing wrong with that.

Yeah I guess so, and I can't figure it out at 3 in the morning by piecing together some fucking wiki snippets. I'll just assume you're a borderline schizo with another wacky conspiracy theory

I made another thread a bit ago that has me explaining things but that died and everyone forgot about it so yeah.

OP man, You gotta realize that (((they))) are just mad at Putin for booting the Rothschilds out of the russian central banking system.

So they antagonize him and vilify Russia and blame every disparate thing that goes wrong on Russia for the last six months. Now they threaten war on Russia because he isn't backing down.

It's all a scam to keep international banking and issuance of all major currency firmly under Jewish control or the whole fiat system will eventually collapse.

Same way (((they))) backed Hitler into a corner when he nationalized the issuance of German currency.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

I totally appreciate the support but I'm saying I don't want to turn into a thread about stories and theories just the facts we have in front of us now.

Fair enough I'll read it later thanks. I've seen that guy shilling for Russian hacking story on twitter btw

Stop posting personal informations you stupid fuck, what do you want out of it? Whats ur end game