Is she the woman Australia needs?

Is she the woman Australia needs?

archive.is/2dxfh

The only thing they should receive is the noose
Make buggery a crime again!

Gays should be euthanized

Nah, this kind of crime calls for a hanging.

Why euthanasia?

Oh sure, just kill them quickly. To hell with the idea of letting the suffer the rest of their lives conscious in a prison. Just give them the rope, nice and swift, they won't feel much but a twinge!

Imagine if those kids got off that easy. No hanging.

For public health and safety concerns. It was proven you cannot help them, locking them up in an asylum isn't humane

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Fuck torture, just execute and move on. It's the most cost effective way

>It was proven you cannot help them

When and who? I know this guy who's talking to me about how he's a Christian now, how he doesn't even like the pleasure of prostate stimulation and never liked it and is not interested in being gay anymore.

You think they will get off easy in the fires of Hell?

>Genesis 19:34

>And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

Sounds like a hot fucking book to me.

Their torture is being turned away from the Kingdom of Heaven

Dude, we have to live with these faggots, and we used to try and cure them. If their was a cure we had hundreds of years to figure it out. Proof's in the pudding

also, that fagot you speak of is lying

many such cases!

Give them free room and board for life in a glorified faggot dorm somewhere.

KYS

>cost effective

A slow death is a good message to others, and it's a good punishment. They adopted kids and then they raped five of them. For how long, I don't know, but they did it. Those kids didn't get off quickly. Why should him? Why a quick execution? Not even a finger in the butt. This guy needs to feel what he did to those poor kids. How about five people rape him?

>fires of Hell

What? Also this guy is getting off pretty easy if he:

>Lets five kids suffer
>Dies easily and doesn't suffer much after being punished

Don't be a coward. Torture is the way to go.

I'm thinking that. I'm not sure what to believe.

Hahahaha, are you too dumb to understand that the rapture already happened and the meek inherited the earth? Hate to beak it to you, we are all soulless husks

His torture is in Hell! Don't you understand that?

Because straight people don't rape kids lol

> How about five people rape him?

Why are you fantasizing about gay people getting ass raped?
I'm thinking you are one of those self-hating gays that libtards are always talking about

this, gays are habitual pedophiles

This, sodomy needs to be punished not encouraged. Sodomisers should be sent to prison!

>Oh, just kill him quickly. He made five kids suffer, but why should he?

Don't be a little shit. Throw him in prison or torture him. He will be beaten in prison and his sanctuary would be some form of solitary confinement. He either goes out to get his ass kicked whenever he's around other inmates, or he suffers losing his mind in a box. His pick.

Maybe there's some form of hell in this world but I don't believe it in the way you're thinking of. Wouldn't it be funny if people just hung every rapist with the expectation that they'll be punished later, and it turns out there's no hell? They could let a kid suffer in a dungeon for 20 years, but they won't even suffer a minute. That's not justice.

>gay people getting ass raped

Did you forget the part where these mere "gay people" are pedophiles that raped five kids? They deserve to be treated like how they treated those children. Eye for eye.

What are you rambling about?

they should be studied then euthanized and their brains dissected in the hopes of avoiding this shit in the future

Nigger that dude is like 30 years old.
As a host I think Stephen Fry is okay. Also as a comedian with Hugh Laurie.

You're wrong, Hell is 100% real

Prove it

Hell might be real in a some way, but I highly doubt it's anything like you're describing. I don't know about the whole flames shit and burning alive for all eternity. But it also doesn't just end when you die.

>ywn live in the frozen hellscape of Canada

We would already have been there is faggots hadn't demanded that it be removed as a mental illness. Hand rubbing must really have intensified when, what was seen as "provable truth", was so easy to make dance to your tune. No wonder science became (((science))) and psychiatry became completely worthless.

He probably believes a little too much in The Bible. How could anyone trust it when it's been watered down over the years? I sometimes wonder if people even realize that what they're reading is a bunch of translations of different writings of different authors over the centuries. There's a lot of forgery as well. One of the Saints has definitely been forged. If you want to talk about ultimate conspiracies look at Islam and Christianity. If you're a spiritual person, you could be just fine without having to resort to a religion. You are your own source of spirituality.

Or be Jewish and then kill yourself, lol.

Hell is for the weak. Create your own heaven.

I just want to see some evidence that hasn't been refuted to the ground. Some underground paper about the neurology of gay people or something.

So is religion a mental illness? The church has served as a pedo buffet for hundreds of years

she was disendorsed by One Nation, once again, the jews and gays get their wishes!

You don't burn alive forever this is a Catholic lie you die a second death

>you die a second death

Explain this thing I haven't heard about before, except for rebirth in the more redpilled religions/ideologies.

>Die
>Don't succeed
>Get reborn as many times as it takes until you learn what you need to do

That's reality.