Fully auto crossbow

Man builds fully auto crossbow to bypass German firearm restrictions for the future right wing death squads.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=298&v=tbKGjRoSofA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQk1mddwX6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This I can fap to

He built it for fun he builds a bunch of wooden weapons and slingshots for fun

I wish reddit would stay on reddit

>You saw this on Reddit didn't you??

He owns lots of guns you fucking newfag

takes one to know one. Time to go back

This guy is a fucking legend, a true german.

I wish nigger form Sup Forums would stop bitching about reddit all the time

The rate of fire on that thing is terrible, I can almost work a bolt as fast as that if i'm not taking aimed shots.

... You are saying you can shoot that many bolts while having to manually pull the string back, cock it, put the bolt in, then fire?

Mythbusters already did this years ago. Recreating a Roman era crank powered ballista.

Oh, the ancient Roman's had hand cranked ballistic.

T

Why would you come on the internet and just lie?

Working a bolt action rifle amigo, not a crossbow.

Eh, that's still ridiculous, stupid, and likely not true, but at least you aren't claiming you can do that with a fucking crossbow.

Indeed. Based slingshot channel guy. I also saw this one, where he made this huge, shoulder-mounted cannon ("airzooka") that fires aluminum arrows with compressed air. He said it was classified as a toy because the arrows went over the barrel and not inside. Totally awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQk1mddwX6A

Go suck some nigger cock :)

All this german engineering to bypass their emasculated attitude.

Its like bypassing a wife bitching instead of just saying no. Get real guns you fags!

It shoots almost 1 bolt per second, you lying nigger.

>that's not so great, I can totally shoot faster than that if I use a completely different kind of weapon
Why did you even bother posting this?

This guy has made way cooler shit than this, and he didn't build it to bypass any law he built it because he's a fuckin bad ass

I fookin love this guy

The weapons are fun but I like his laugh most of all.

Yeah I'm sure that battery powered crossbow will stand up real well against the fully automatic AKs that the sandniggers in your countries are smuggling in from the Balkans/Eastern Europe...

Don't get me wrong, it's a cool toy. I love German engineering. It's just not at all practical for self-defense.

Is he redpilled?

Thats some fantasy edge right there faggot.

How long until Merkel bans these and has this happy white home engineer in jail for being a nazi terrorist?

He's very apolitical in his videos and has never slipped up in regards to his affiliations. So, probably not.

better than chu ko nu at least

>the slingshot channel
why not guns?

This guy is awesome. I hope and believe he can save Germany all on his own. Or maybe we can convince him to emigrate to the US

I don't think he made it for self defense. I think it's just for shits and giggles

Ballistarii

He's like an 80s movie villain.

>Can you make it larger

Full auto Ballistas.

Oh god, I'm so erect just thinking about it.

This guy is great. He makes me smile. I'm watching some of his other videos now.

>imagining this guy mowing down rapefugees whilst chortling that epic laugh

the germanic people can be saved, I believe it.

i kinda wish he did some powerliftan vids. looks like he's still got it

He even talks cool.

>Empty! HAHAHAHHA!
Would start race war with/10

>mfw I saw the video of the airzooka penetrating the car door

Also this. This guys laugh is fantastic.

I wonder if he could use a recurve bow on the front of that to gain that advantage without much modification or difference in timing...

>Full auto Ballistas.
We Vult now?

Retake Constantinople when?

he gets pissed off if people mentions the nazis in the youtube comments

he has to keep it on the DL until the time has come

>TFW your state is more cucked than Germany

it wouldn't make a difference in that design because its power is derived from the rubber bands and not bow-flexion (as normal bows and crossbows do). i suppose you could possibly increase the length of the stretched rubber using something superficially similar to a recurve design and therefore increase the power, though.

Am i the only one bother that he had his target set up into an open garage instead of against the wall

>You would be forever looking for those fucking bolts

Heinous shit, rite?