Would Sup Forums live in a oil rich Middle Eastern country like Kuwait if there was no sharia law?

Would Sup Forums live in a oil rich Middle Eastern country like Kuwait if there was no sharia law?

Is that a serious fucking question?
Reported.

As long as I could live off oilbux and be a neet and never have to leave my palace and get all the sexy biddies and 747s full of cocaine: Yes.

Fuck no

What am I going to do, rake a fucking sand dune every morning in 120 degree heat with a bunch of retarded ass Muslim neighbors that speak a language I dont understand?

Make it no islam and all white people then yes

The only thing people in the desert try to do is get out of it so fuck no.

Imagine a world with only White people

I'll never get why people like constant heat and the sun so fucking much.

If I had a good job, and a harem full of sexy arabs then maybe

no i hate hot weather

So much this. FUCKING degenerates who drool over every FB weather channel during summer that announces 30+ degrees (celsius) weather.

I'm not fat or anything but I just can't stand heat. The weather right now is wonderful to me.

how about no brown people and yes sharia law?

Because we live in cold climates and want to escape them every now and then?

That pic makes me sad. She'd probably be killed if anyone else saw her.

This. Sharia law is way more based than current western culture

Yeah if I never come within 50 miles of a beach again in my life that would be just fine

No, I went to the beach once.
I fucking hate sand.

No, even if it were a completely different culture (i.e. no arabs) the climate is shit, there's a lot of dust and humidity and it's just too hot most of the year. In the summer you can't even go swimming because the water gets over 40 degrees hot.

No, I hate hot weather.
>t. Finn on holiday

>living south of the 30 degree longitude

Bruh, have you even been to kuwait? It's fucking terrible.

>what is summer

A world without the alphabet,numbers,gunpowder,compass,paper,ink etc etc.
Let's be honest,every race has contributed a lot of things(even arabs)
A world with x race only would result in the stone age

Ain't no such thing as summer up here in Alaska my dude.

No because it's too hot. If you don't live in a hot place, you wouldnt understand anything

Not sub-saharans

You don't really think this, do you? White and Asian countries both got way fucking farther than the Stone Age on their own.

>these things could never be invented otherwise

Calm down Mr Asian

Yes even though I do hate the heat. The governments give people money so they don't rebel against the government and I could easily get cheap 3rd world servants to work for me. Life would be great.

why would you tell lies on the internet? I was in Ketchikan a few years ago during the summer and it was 25°C

>So much this. FUCKING degenerates who drool over every FB weather channel during summer that announces 30+ degrees (celsius) weather.
This so much i never got why people love to go to the beach and sit on burning hot sand in 40 degree weather all day

it's easy if you try
no chinks or blackos
a brotherhood of goys

>Would Sup Forums live in a oil rich Middle Eastern country like Kuwait if there was no sharia law?
Nope, If I had command of an Ohio class or Vanguard sub, I'd fucking glass the entire place, fuck sand people. Besides I like a good -20 morning and so does my doggies.

That's because Ketchikan is in the southeastern part, I live in Fairbanks which is up north.

we should keep slavs and asians

Also lots of girls in bikinis to creep on.

Are we not counting what slaves contributed?

So. Comfy.

Highschool student writes E=MC square on whiteboard in 5 seconds.
What took einstein so long????1??1??1?1

Fairbanks is even hotter during the summer according to Jewpedia tho, what's up with that?

why are all Southeast Asians so profoundly retarded? is it the constant heat that addles their brains? I've often wondered this.

Don't trust that kikesite the maximum it gets here in the summer is a little bit above 72F for a short period of time, Anything above that is quite rare.

>A world without the alphabet,numbers,gunpowder,compass,paper,ink etc etc.
what are you talking about?
removing shitskins now wouldn't change any of that
it's not like we can go back in time and remove them in the past, your point is moot

Chinese are not south east Asian..

The sentence "a world without white people" is vague,thus I assumed that he meant without non white people since adam and eve
Not an argument

>he's such a slave he needs strict instructions on how to poop
Nah cunt.

Swedecuck can't even recover

>I assumed that he meant without non white people since adam and eve
and I'm telling you, there is absolutely no point in discussing what can't be changed

You said a world with only one race would result in only the Stone Age. What you should've said was a world without white, Asian or Semitic people would result in only the Stone Age.

Obviously, at least one person of each race (except Austronesians) has contributed something to the world. So what? That's like saying a part-time employee is as valuable as a full-time employee "because he also does work." Wow. Imagine if you replaced him with a full-time employee? We'd have to close down!

>wanting to live in an insanely hot and arid wasteland populated by Islamic sandniggers.

No thanks.

I meant that.Blacks and Indians are not human

>So. Comfy.
very, unfortunately my little place in the woods is still subject to ridiculous taxes and fucking retarded gun laws, I have to show in court at 8:30 in the morning for a bullshit firearm complaint, I shot a goose that was fucking up my garden, and my neighbour (who lives at least a mile away) call the cops, and stupid me I actually told the truth.

I wouldn't even live in Europe I like the 1st and second amendment too much, two things they don't have, it's really weird to me you can get arrested in Germany for posting about nazis or in England for mild libel. Those middle east countries, some of them you have zero rights, like the cops can pull you over and beat you in the street if they want or throw you in jail for no reason indefinitely. Not sure how much that is related to sharia law but they have a long way to go.

Uh what? If I was living in the middle east it would be exclusively under sharia law. I would live like a king.

Europe is one step away from being the middle east