OLD THREAD HIT BUMP LIMIT

OLD THREAD HIT BUMP LIMIT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Archived: archive.is/PBVpZ

Document Upload: scribd.com/document/336024543/FBI-Releases-Hillary-R-Clinton-File-Part-05-300-Pages

DIG AND POST

REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS/CONCERN TROLLING

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/
thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-revolt-official-exposes-corruption/
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-fbi-revolt-led-to-reopened-clinton-investigation/article/2605982
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/03/interventionist-intel-black-hat-brennan-speaks-of-intel-legacy-to-pbs/
youtube.com/watch?v=q_sssFfmIDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT: people who did nothing wrong

No slide

fp worst p

What did they mean by this?

It gets stuck to a wall and they throw darts and see how many years in prison she's going to get. It's low tech kek summoning

In response to posts about FBI revolt in previous thread:

FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe
nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/

FBI in Revolt — Top FBI Official Exposes Massive Corruption Which Let Clinton’s Crimes Slide
thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-revolt-official-exposes-corruption/

Trump: FBI 'revolt' led to reopened Clinton investigation
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-fbi-revolt-led-to-reopened-clinton-investigation/article/2605982

Also, FBIAnon; never forget!

>last post one minute ago
>page four

the slide is FUCKIN REAL

bump

bumping.

>106284234
No the board is just moving quickly

I wonder if the original FBI user still lives
A later in FBI user said he was seen almost like a hero , but since then there's been an internal power struggle.
He probably got suicided

>1am EST monday morning
>5-10 new threads a minute
ok, buddy.

full of bullshit slide threads

fell off the first page in under 12 seconds

Bump while digging.

DUMPING IMAGES

bumpin'

Why did Trump hire a pedowood movie producer for the Treasury position?

wEW

Bump for Seth Rich!

Thumb Drive found???

Jesus, it never ends.

b)(7) Documents which are “records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes,” but only if one or more of six specified types of harm would result. 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(7).
Congress intended for Exemption 7 to allow agencies to withhold law enforcement records in order to protect the law enforcement process from interference. The exemption was amended slightly in 1986, but it still retains six specific subexemptions.
(a) interferes w/pending investigation
(b) info would deprive right of fair trial
(c) protects LEOs PII like (b)(6) exemption
(d) protects confidential sources
(e) may reveal techniques and procedures of law enforcement
(f) endangers life or physical safety

b6 refers to personally identifiable information

looks like a spread sheet

no official fbi announcement yet? really makes you think...

Interference with foreign affairs

Scanning through the report but it is about 95% letterhead, and it looks like they did the redactions manually with MSPAINT (notice how the boxes are all different sizes)

Seems useless. Can't realistically expect them to release real information before Trump is president.

bump in the trunk

PROOF of Blumenthal sending CLASSIFIED docs

Bumpan.

>Can't realistically expect them to release real information before Trump is president.
But what's it mean?
If they were trying to "signal" us before, are they doing it again? If so, what is the message?

Thats all I have for now

THE BEST TIMELINE

Pretty sure one of those was from Anthony penis and huma
Anything specific that was found IN them?

Weird timing too, Sunday night?
It'll be interesting to see who in the media, if anyone, mentions this first. Also, pertaining to internal conflict, maybe its a heads up to the out going admin that Huma is currently under criminal investigation so please pardon her, k!

Here is the thumb drive with red top secret info on it. Report then ends.

Here it is. The end!

Shit nvm, saw the date

Really strange and on a night when they know normies and media will be talking about golden globes and they night before wikileaks presser wikileaks is suspicious and so am I

This was a warning to Clinton and Obama not to pull anymore bullshit. The Feebs have them by the short and curlies, and now they know it, if they didn't know before.

The best case scenario (which I think is true) is they are releasing bullshit now so there's no evidence to bring Clinton to trial while Obama is president, since obama could pardon her, but ONLY if she was convicted for something.

Meanwhile they convince liberals that clinton dindu nuffin.

Bump

Please tell me whats happening here. Tell me slowly and clearly like I voted for Hillary.

I'm busy fapping so I'll just bump for great justice.

Stay on target Sup Forums

The FBI released a detailed report on Hillary clinton

A fuckton of shit is classified out tho

But there is enough information for a prosecution against her

It got released on a late sunday night which is very odd, and there are no official statements from da gubment yet

Stay tuned hillshill

Parts of the investigation and some of the documents have been relased to the public records
Most of it is still redacted and washed so it's not really anything , more "Hillary dindu nuffin"

I heard on CNN it's illegal to look at these

Bumpo

FBI does a sneaky release with no announcement
wikileaks tweets about it and is suspicious
release comes night before wikileaks press conference

is fbi trying to get out in front of leaks to come?
ie: we did it all by the book our hands were tied

read upthread for finds and takes

>It's Over

Bamp

Bump

They really do. Didn't FBI get a shitload of emails from Wiener/NYPD that they didn't do anything with?

Bamp

b u m p
u
m
p m u b

>This thread

Bump

The nerd virgins are still around. I suspect they might have something to do with the board wars too.

Not true, Nixon was issued a pardon for "all crimes committed" even though he was never formally charge. Could this be dumps intended to keep the public heat on Hillary so Obama can't just do that without looking nuts?

PRO MOVIE just watched it last week

Pretty sure he has, because he said the next time he'd say something was after the election and nothing happened

We also got that fake news report of FBIanon's death, where it was reported that the fake persona he used on Sup Forums died. Was probably a way to let us know without actually letting us know.

I hope the people responsible for it hang. Publicly. I don't just want them dead, I want them shamed and then dead.

Guys im late can i get a rundown?

read the comments
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/03/interventionist-intel-black-hat-brennan-speaks-of-intel-legacy-to-pbs/

it's literally nothing.

Something seem off about this
The FBI has been pro Hillary dindu nuffin , either comey pulled his head out of his ass or this is to convince normies Hillary dindu nuffin

see
>
lots of classified but comical amounts of interesting circumstantial documents like
as well as one that clearly showed Sidney Blumental had handled classified documents he shouldn't have and that the FBI were requesting to meet with him about it.

>filter all shills
>they are spamming the board in the middle of the night because its not nothing

bump

Some ''''''interesting'''''' developments in this thread I think you guys might appreciate it

You're technically right I guess, but if Obama pardoned clinton it kills her political career too.

Never know what obama will do on his last day of office. He might do it.

If it's dirt on Hillary, it's always something for Sup Forums.

Unless you're a lefty.

I've already looked through it all, there is nothing, I promise. Waste your time all you want though.
>sage

>lefty
i'm middle of the road.

hooooly shit the slide threads are crazy out there wtf

Bump

More like middle of the CIA.

>liberal

Say no more.

No you didn't
You don't belong here, leave shill

please. If i were (and i'm not) i'd be making as many slide threads as i could to make this one disappear.
>sage

Someone should screenshot page 117
pertaining to USSS request for assistance. I can't. Im on a crappy chromebook in the airport

The FBI was instructed it would need to make a written rquest to the DOJ, who then would forward the request to DHS who then would decide whether or not to direct USSS to assist.
Is the USSS under DHS management now? When did that happen?

Delete this

so what?

Hillary has already lost. Stay mad cunts

I'm not liberal. I'm a moderate who believes in fairness. There is no evidence to support any of these claims, i've been through all of OPs links and stuff.
by all means continue to look in vain for something that isn't there. and i'm not a shill, just an american that believes in fairness.

Hillary clinton had top secret (and even higher) information on her private server. She let her aides, maid, assistants, lawyers, and business partners look at it. She had IT technicians unaffiliated with any national security organization oversee the server (The IT guy literally asked for help removing headers and deleting emails on reddit). The emails were also collected onto several USB drives, one of which Hillary's lawyers had (which mysteriously disappeared). While subpoena'd she deleted half the emails and then submitted all the innocuous ones.

Just having the top secret stuff on an unsecured server was illegal. The FBI hinted that the server had been hacked by multiple state actors - which means China/Russia and who knows who else got national security tier secrets.

Various leaks/larps on Sup Forums have said that the emails contain so much dirty shit in them that if they got public it could literally mean civil war / US at war with european nations. There's been a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing to at least some of this being a pedophile ring run by the clinton foundation, with ties to basically every western government (independent rings in netherlands and UK).

There's furthermore, evidence that hillary wasn't just storing that info on her server, she was actively selling it to other countries - saudi arabia and qatar, for example. Extremely suspicious "donations" and quid pro quo have been found in leaked clinton foundation finances.

You basically cannot get any more corrupt than Hillary Clinton.

all the slide threads and the shills tell us this is troubling for them.

If you read through the document it's mostly redacted and letterheads. It has some emails but they're bland.

Pretty sure they got the NSA emails, who had all of them since the beginning.

>SIDE OF BEEF

Bump niggas

literally nothing illegal was done by Hillary on purpose. and after thoroughly looking through these files, there just isn't anything there that merits further scrutiny.

Yeah.

NYPD threatened to release the info if the FBI wouldn't

Then a bunch of NYPD officers got shot in the head and they all shut up about it.

>Rorschach Cthulhu
He waits.

>higher then top secret
What's higher then that? What would require higher security then that ? ayys or evangelion shit?

see
>>
Look shill I know you're trying to hard because you got the first post and everything, butno matter how much you go on about "fairness" it's still really obvious you're just shilling because your first post was pro-hillary. Noone here is pro-hillary, try not to stand out so much next time kek

sycho sid demands bumps
youtube.com/watch?v=q_sssFfmIDc

>literally nothing illegal was done by Hillary on purpose. and after thoroughly looking through these files, there just isn't anything there that merits further scrutiny.
kek

this is going to be like a mob investigation with everyone throwing everyone under the bus. there will be scalps

dank oldie right here

"Secret Access Programs", aka SAP's
Basically "If you knew about this, we'd have to kill you and everyone you know" tier info

SAP

Basically compartmentalized information that isn't spread around. Things like the names of all the active CIA agents in Russia, or the location of all nuclear weapons in the US.

Stuff that, were it public or known by US enemies, would threaten the national security of the country.

Bumpity