Styx General

Alright Sup Forums post your styx memes and occult memes. That's about all, Peace Out

Styx here claims to have seen a demon at age four that gifted him with a botanist love. That's pretty autistic

Jews have no afterlife

Nope we sleep until the messiah comes and he won't come unless we raise the third temple

T. Israeli American whose parents and grandparents live in the West Bank

In that case, I fully support the ethnic cleansing of Palestine and Muslim World once you guys tear down the Dome of the Rock

It seems that talking about muhmetics on my channel has helped spawned some memes about myself. It's actually quite funny.

Styx is himself a meme. This thread is redundant. Just call it a styx thread next time

Stop posting Minecraft Styx.

That will break total war in the middle east if the third holiest Muslim site is destroyed

You forgot the two biggest memes:
>alright youtube
>that's about all...peace

autism block simulator is redpilled family

I didn't want to repeat the OP.

He's trying to attract bluepilled autistic children to his channel to become redpilled.

What part of ethnic cleansing of the Muslim World don't you understand?

Legacy media
Shit fuck
Retards
Gone the way of the dinosaur
Fallen by the wayside
Everything under the sun

>TFW Styx was a satanist
>TFW styx is now an occult pagan

>Nuclear war
>Here in vermont
>Isn't it funny
>Legacy media

> MRE Pound Cake

quite funny

I have a few cool occult pepes

go to bed styx

REEEE stop shilling TRS!

oh wait... no you can post this guy
t. Antifa.

>I think I'll put up a bit more shitshacks to expand my domain hehehe

I want Styx to be my waifu

favorite minecraft youtuber

>alright youtube
>the legacy media is at it again
>goes on for 20 minutes talking completely out of his ass and saying the same shit he does every video
>thats about all - peace out

He thinks sooo highly of his intellect, he isn't even modest about it. Jesus Christ

...ebutuoy thgirla

I was watching the MRE video with the ratatouille and I was fucking dying, he takes a bite of the crackers with peanut butter and just starts laughing maniacally, its really quite funny.
Thats about all, peace out.