USA has Never Lost a War

Because we don't fight them

We just find countries that oppose our control of global finance and then kill a bunch of their people until they support it.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vietnam

They opposed our capitalism

We went in and killed a lot of their people then left

Not a war, just an expensive slaughter

They now submit to our control of the money supply

Try again

well if you change the definition of war I suppose you've got a perfect theory there buddy

>change the definition of war
Seems like he's retconning victory conditions

What do you think our government did?

Do you really think we've been fighting wars?

We just kill people and fuck the governments of those who oppose our bankers controlling the money supply.

War of 1812

>*Cough*

I'm not saying we can beat you now, but all empires eventually fall.

I think that speaks for all of the west.
It will be as it was written in the bible.

>Go to Vietnam
>Loose to chinks in rice hats
>American "Uh technically that wasn't a war xd"

Typical sore loser

Guess we could say modern conflicts after 1900 then

Do you really think we've been fighting "wars" the last 116 years and not just killing foreigners for our banks?

>Change definition of war.
>Change definition of unemployment.
>Change definition of White voters.
O*ama detected.

>vietnamese oppose our banks controlling the money supply of every country in the world
>they want communism, not capitalism to be everywhere
>we go in and kill a shit load of them
>leave
>they submit to capitalism and our international banks to this day

Don't be fooled into thinking the west is on its way out.

Even the somewhat academic theories that predict the fall are based on sketchy practices and theories such as 'cliodynamics', which is less reliable at prediction than climate science ( for long term future prediction).

These predictions that use cycles and signs that predicted archaic societies and empires do not apply seamlessly to the USA and the west in general.

There will be waves and such, but the global economic hegemony of the west is far more flexible than previous systems. It isn't unlikely that the west will continue to define the direction of the world for our lives and our children's and grandchildren

Yeah given the countries you guys pick on 'war' might not be the most appropriate term.

This goy gets it

We aren't fighting real wars

We are slaughtering foreigners of weaker nations and keeping our banks unopposed

History is not wrong, we are approaching the time
frame when all other global empires have crumbled.

I doubt the west has more then 200 years left.
Whites will be the minority in the states by 2050. The West was built on Christianity and
we as a white nation are abandoning God and
religion. You will see the decline in your
lifetime.

Mark my words.

We don't "lose," we invade shitholes, get bored, then leave. Other countries fail to see that we are literally just going around fucking people up pretty much just to give ourselves something to do, and take us leaving as a "loss."

When a kid gets done pouring gasoline on an ant hill because his jewish friend dared him to and then goes to find something else to do, did the ants really win?

Its coming soon

Under Clinton it was simple: force war and maintain dominance by enslaving the world/destroying it

Under Trump it will be a deal: Give us a way to come down fairly and transition to a new financial system, or else we'll kill you all just like Clinton would've.

America is not a nice nation and we cant be in the near future.

Were doing it for banking

The world runs on debt and when countries try to solve this finanical slavery, we start listening to our jewish friends dares

1812 is forever proof that no matter what we do, we must act in the name of God or the white world WILL fuck us up using Canada as a proxy.

War is really about moral imperative.

What the fuck?

It's for banking cartels, not "moral imperative"

I believe this is the PDF I was looking for relating to the rise and fall of empires throughout history

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Also: we have absolutely lost wars. War is fought and a cost is paid. Life of your brothers and sisters, and a loss of leverage.

A country that has lost no war does not elect Trump to "win again"

Yeah bro. The Peresets and sea peoples fought over banking 1400 years ago...

>1400
Meant 1200 BC. Whatever. This is a shit thread with a reddit OP anyway. No way he has even learned history, or will make an effort to try in the future. Bye.

Most of these threads are started by enemies of the U.S. to undermine our powerful government.

Don't fall for this propoganda fellow anons. Sage these threads. Dont let the commies get away with talking shit about America.

Talking modern wars

I voted for Trump you fed shill

Sure you did, Ivan

Make an actual argument instead of just defending the federal reserve

America arguably should slaughter and enslave the world for it's banks like a good goy. Were like the (((Emperor's))) Darth Vader killing all his enemies for him.

Okay comrade, settle down before your country gets nuked.

Trump won get over it

I am Trump, look at my flag

>w-we meant to do that
Dude, stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.

>US casualties
>Vietcong casualties
650,000 counting civilians
Put more effort in proving us Americans wrong sweetheart

Still salty bout your illegitimate land being stolen huh tuco

Traiter do you fucking see a tank in your backyard? Nope we won every war we encountered saying otherwise should be shot and/or scalped alive than torched.