Tfw my country is 60% white

>tfw my country is 60% white

not for long goy!

>60% white meme
kek

You don't think it's true?

Looking at how North Africans and Middle Easterners are included in your census bureau's definition of "white" and looking at how "undocumented citizens" aren't accounted for in that statistic, I'd wager it's somewhere closer to 50-55%

It's probably closer to 70% than it is 60% but both are awful

It's actually probably lower than 60%
The census probably didn't count all the illegals

We're fucked

Have you forgotten that the greates countries always keep minorities around to do the hurry work

Yes, especially when you consider that your baby boomer generation will die off over the next years which should dip the numbers another good 10%.

>hard working white people can't have babies because can't afford anything with shit jobs and taxes

>niggers and spics can have as many children as humanly possible and the white man will pay for every last cigarette they smoke

Sometimes I want to believe its not ture

We let them do the hard work since we are lazy

How many north Africans and middle easterners do you think we have? You just scaled down 10-15% which is ridiculous. We have like 2 million and the majority are Christian Lebanese and Syrians. I live in an area with a lot of Syrians and they are definitely white. Semitic, yes, but white skinned.

>and the majority are Christian Lebanese and Syrians
That doesn't make them white. It's also funny how you'd focus on that isntead of the other thing I mentioned which is the bigger problem, your spic illegals.

So was Obama.

kek

Your post just reeks of >let me tell you about your country, so I corrected you. And look up California's history with deporting Mexicans. If we really want to we absolutely can deport millions of illegals.

Stop being such a black pilled faggot, the future finally looks good for us and you're literally shilling

Apex kek

All the whites left in Europe that want to escape anti white terrorist should migrate to America. How's that for immigration reform.

>Stop being such a black pilled faggot
But I'm not blackpilled, I'm quite happy about the prospect of America going the way of Haiti or Rhodesia.

Looking at your denial there won't be any deporting.
>s-sandniggers are WHITE!
No, user. They're not.

For fucks sake you cite CALIFORNIA, the place that'd rather seceede than stop sucking spic cocks right now. It's fucking hilarious.

Hey I got a question for you guys. Say in 200 years there's no white people anymore. Now I don't give a shit because I'll be dead. Just wondering why you guys care.

Like I'm all for not letting disgusting foreigners in but its more because we already have a job shortage.

Hopefully Trump will fix this

Well hello there JIDF

white = European m8

I thought it was 56%?

>tfw my country is 30% white

I want an excuse to use this

Answer my fucking question

On the census they are considered white but it's because of not wanting to appear racist.

>tfw country is around 70% white
Feels good to be above americucks in more ways than just geographic

If he was 60℅ white he would be Alicia Keys white or lighter.

Because every ethnic group deserves self determination. Simple as that. The whites that want to keep their countries majority white are doing so because race and culture are intimately connected.

tfw >95% white

Nice digits by the way. I care because this is my race. I would never want my race to go extinct because of all the contributions we have made to the world. If there are no white people then there will be few first world countries. Think of all the non white countries you'd want to live in. Only two come to mind, Korea and Japan. That's about it. That's why I believe it is important that white people continue living. I answered your question so fuck off now.

>or lighter
Look at Obongo's parents, user. Just like a turd in a glass milk, black genes have that power.

Yeah but you'll be dead anyway.

Why do you care about getting a job when you'll be starved to death in a few months anyway?

The one drop rule, buddy. It's probably less than 30% white. Your country is full of stealth 1-5% niggers.

>"""white"""
Please, Pablo, you're 10% white at best. You guys are even more mongrelized than us.

Because life is alright. It's what happens after I don't care about.

that feeling when your whole country is founded on a french leftist revolution

I don't believe it. White always dominates black. Unless your Wesley Snipes black.

>Korea
Better scratch that one off the list, user. They have the same shitty overwork culture as Japan, but it is the definition of a feminist state.

>Because life is alright.
But why does it matter when you'll be dead anyway?

>White always dominates black.
Not when talking about genetics.

What the fuck? It is harder to maintain something the more advanced it gets. Basic entropy.
Nigger genes will always overtake white ones for that reason.

What is easier, sculpting an exact replica of Michelangelo's David, or taking a hammer to the original?

Because you're only capable of experiencing things whilst you're alive? I dont understand this question.

Maybe if you stop posting fucking frogs all day and start banging white girls that can start to change, you pathetic excuse for an American.

I found the solution.
Convince Hispanics they are White.
Form a coalition against Muslim immigration.
Or... Plan B.
All White people move to Alaska and form an Ethno-state

Why would your experiences matter? When you're dead they're gone.

Yeah I know. What I meant to say is if I had to live in a nonwhite country Korea and Japan would be shitty but the best options

but you contain more white people than most white countries? if not many countries at once? uk has only like 60 million whites

Everything wrong started in the 60s. Everything.

I guess Hitler's experiences didn't matter either.

the scary part is that its probably far less than that. remember that arabs and many mexicans are considered white.

They don't to anyone but me.

Losing that experience when I die is not the same as being incapable of experiencing things after I die.

It's probably lower considering illigals

>tfw thanks to the EU you go from 87% to 80% in less than 5 years

>Losing that experience when I die is not the same as being incapable of experiencing things after I die.
It is the same when talking about how much something matters.

I know, but we're going to get overtaken by shitskins and get destroyed

Except the question was about it mattering on a personal level.

You (presumably) matter to you, personally. The question is why do you care what about what happens after you die.

>tfw my country is 99% white and it still isn't enough
Seeing a nigger makes me angry

>Except the question was about it mattering on a personal level.
So your question can be easily answered with a person's wish to influence the future even after their death.

After all, it's personal

Yeah but why

Because it matters to them on a personal level

Our continent used to be majority non-whites back in the day. We can bleach the country again given enough will and redpilling. Its been done before and Europeans are good at that shit.

Triggerd

Realistically if Trump started a purge who the fuck could do anything? He's such close pals with Russia right so they aren't going to be involved except for maybe sending in some RWDS. Plucky Britain is always going to side with the USA so who's left? Israel and their tears? Two well placed nukes would solve that problem. Then what? The UN sending in some unarmed faggots in blue hats? The EU autistically screeching and threatening a war with an army Germany doesn't have and the rest would trigger article 50 themselves if they thought America was going to BTTFO.

Kek will will this and the tears will be monumental.

>tfw you realise we're just in an infinite loop and the great flood was just lefty tears