Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nUffUHGqYco?t=51s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked Book of Mormon, so I am capable of liking musical theater, which kind of scares me to be honest as its all gays and jews. Also, ladies into musical theater are all crazy.

However Hamilton is utter shit. I lose respect for anyone who tries to tell me how great it is. It makes it really easy for me to laugh at people who say that it is good art. It is like Hidden Figures, the movie about nigger ladies at NASA in the 1960s, but for broadway faggots, so it is even more laughable. And it is about the history of this great nation, supposedly, so it makes the faggot's transgressions that much more sacrilegious and depraved.

it makes me feel like a SJW. I find it outrageously offensive. It is a disgusting, horrific take on American history.

Okay.
There's like maybe 4 songs I like.
>And it is about the history of this great nation, supposedly, so it makes the faggot's transgressions that much more sacrilegious and depraved.
I disagree.
Like how many people even knew who Hamilton was or what he did before this came out? Yeah the races are wrong but it boosted his legacy and even saved him from being removed from the 10 dollar bill.

Yeah, I didnt appreciate the race changes either.

Imagine how pissed people would be if they changed Shaka Zulu or MLK to a pasty white guy.

Can you be a bit more specific about how the story of Hamilton is bad or inaccurate? I don't know much about the subject

Plays and theater are pretty gay.

Watching niggers in a play about whites? Very gay.

Hamilton wasn't a nigger

>blatantly steals the cover of Blackstar

The play is based of Ron Chernow's award-winning biography of Hamilton and the author served as a consultant to the writing of the play.

Of course since it's a play it's not 100% accurate.
There's the typical over-glorifying of the Americans as selfless freedom fighters and also some interaction between characters that never happened.
But the major events that took place during the play actually happened and most importantly it addressed Hamilton's success in establishing a National Bank and having the federal government assume the debts of all states.

>Like how many people even knew who Hamilton was or what he did before this came out? Yeah the races are wrong but it boosted his legacy and even saved him from being removed from the 10 dollar bill.

This is b8. $10/10

It saved the $10 bill from becoming a black woman so it basically did the opposite of what it tried to do

Private central bank support cuck.

They were originally going to replace Hamilton but after the play they changed the target to Jackson.

I am so pissed about this. There is a million people more important than this baby-drugging ugly monkey.
but no fuck merits. We "need" a black women

We need to write a musical about Jackson and get a native american to play him. It's the only way to save the $20 bill

>Hamilton wasn't a nigger

/thread

Redpill on Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Watch this video: youtu.be/nUffUHGqYco?t=51s

He sure is saying "love is love is love..." a lot.
Listen again.
>islam islam islam is love
Especially in the last three or so repetitions. Then, the next line.
>cannot be killed or swept aside
Awfully suspicious from an honorary graduate of one of (((their))) universities.

I saw the show. It was good, I enjoyed it. But that doesn't make this any less suspicious.

The people on our currency are presidents/founding fathers.

There is no reason we need some black woman on our money.

Catnip for the NPR set. I have a background in regional musical theater, and all of my friends hate it. Mediocrity personified.

It has two good songs, but it needed to be workshopped another few months.

Video clip starts at 51s

>this entire post

>it's a Sup Forums says it's bad because they're scared of minorities episode

Can't wait to see all of the defaced $20 bills that start circulating when this becomes a thing. It'll be normal for $20 bills to have markings all over them, kek.

The only thing I don't like about Hamilton is how much people have recently been talking about him as someone important. It was right there in history class, but ignorant fools who never took their education seriously had to wait until a historically-inaccurate musical with rap songs spoonfed them the information.

My mom has Amazon prime and the soundtrack was free.

I listened to it once or twice.

What really boggled my mind was how fucking lame it was. Good rap can be really cool, but Hamilton wasn't cool at all. Worse than Vanilla Ice.

It felt like it was written and performed by the whitest people to have ever existed.

>(You)

I don't even use cash anymore desu

harriet tubman isn't even really prominent either, they could have put on a nigger who at least actually did something