youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CglVa5I76IE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this semen demon?

fucking hollywood whore

>made fun of a disabled reporter
because he was disabled?

No he didn't. He makes that gesture all the time.

Fuck off cuck

proof?

I'm not going to sit through every one of Right Side Broadcasting's Trump speeches. You'll see he often makes the goofy hand wave when he pretends to be someone who feigns innocence.

The press only shows that one motion because the reported is handicapped. The refuse to show the other times that he has done the same thing.

>flag
Nips go home

うるせ!

youtu.be/5aYFC_7ZIn4

I'm so tired of dipshits saying he purposefully made fun of a disabled reporter. It's just not true

OMG THE CRINGE. I CANNOT TAKE IT.

upvoted because I don't want to be a rural or suburban retard :(

So many shills in the comments. Half of those replies look scripted as fuck.

Yes with your fucking faggot liberal arts degree.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40
thank you.

bump

I haven't watched it and won't be watching it. Stop giving these pretenders attention.

BUMP

DOWNVOTE IT FAGS

no one's asking you to watch it, just downvote it

FUCK OFF CUNT

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>lost my mind earlier this year
>january 2017

Yes, that's why he is being inaugurated on January 20th and your dumb cunt is retiring from politics.

look at the eyes of some of the dudes, i bet a sizable proportion support trump, but coming out would be the end of their career. it's like a communist kabuki theatre, you can't step out of line or they will remove our ability to earn a living

Bump, also upvote the pro-Trump comment

fuck this dried up old twat

Don't even watch you fuckheads.

Cry more faggot

Downvoted.

CITR shills detected

some based mel gibson shots

this was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever watched someone do to themselves. this irrelevant shrew will be underground soon enough.

at least I got to see /ourguy/ Mel

>post number

Self important virtue signaling to a crowd of people that almost entirely agrees with her. How brave.

(nice trips)

based colin farrel not acting like cattle

/tmz/

>youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40

thanks, upvoted and shared to kikebook

Upvotes: 5596
Downvotes: 1295

Any way to get some sort of bot going to continue downvoting? :)

>"c-conservatives triggered! d-drumpf btfo!"
I'm sure they'll cry themselves to sleep, it's not like they control the house, senate and presidency or anything

at least she will die soon

You have to go back

MERYL STREEEEEEEEEEEP downvote reeeeeee

Done. Any other commands, Satan?

>666

....Should I still downvote even though I kinda wanna fuck her tits?

Done.

>disrespect begets disrespect
>violence begets violence
>AND INBRED REDNECK RETARD TRUMP SUPPORTERS DESERVE THE GAS CHAMBER

The cognitive dissonance of the left never ceases.

kek is with us

drop fucking dead, whore

Man, how do actors get by their day to day lives?

I feel like they don't do any "real" work since their jobs are just to play pretend and can't do any other job.
I imagine why that's why they were treated lower than hookers ages ago.

Yeah..i mean.. they give each other awards 10 times a year.
So they can pretend that people give a shit about them.

bumb

Not amused.

She was disgusted that Donald mocked that reporter with the gimpy hand, which he did do by the way.

All in all it was pretty tame, Trumptards are making a big deal out of nothing

Yes he did. Isn't he based as fuck?

And that's because he disregard disabled people. I'm not trashing the man because after all who doesn't?

you horrible horrible jews

He mocked Jeb, Cristy, Cruz, and Rubio with the same gesture during the campaign.

Either they've all got gimpy hands, or it doesn't mean what you want it to

Her speech was so heartwarming. We are one race.

how bout you race the fuck back to where you came from, pablo.

Period stain is right!

Resume please

based japanese

Literally defending his Tourettes...

You eat it. You eat it ALL.

See I'm one of people who think that he did do the arm thing to make fun of the reporter.

However, I don't give a shit. That physically, not mentally, disabled d 'reporter' used his shriveled arm as a social shield to write garbage articles about anyone he didn't like.

The 'reporter' was a massive ass bag who.

We need to get this video out their

Kek has spoken

Based Gibson

All these hollywood elite have no where to hide now that Obongo is gone.

Day of the rope is coming to hollywood

How very strange, they didn't play her off with any music.

bump
spread
troll her on twatter
shame the fucking bitch

I've UPVOTED it you dumb gook

the overwhelmingly positive reaction to this speech is starting to fucking blackpill me hard

People are now claiming that hollyjew and 'the free press' are the staples of free speech that the world should live by. And because it's become politicized half the country agrees. We're so fucked.

>Giving this old mediocre feminist slut any attention whatsoever

him and mel must sat together knowing this would happen probably

Matt Damon being a cuck as usual, wtf is Jeff Bezos there though?

Actresses are always the biggest drama queens, wtf were those whimpering sounds at the start & end? Just SAD.

I still dont know wtf her point was, its like she was starting with the assumption that Trump is closing down the airports and blocking off the ports or something ??

Repeat after me libtards - ILLEGAL immigrants. ILLEGAL. Why does this have to be clarified so often?

Oooo baby

Who is this slut???

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>if you deport foreigners all you'll be left with is football and MMA

Who actually believes this? White people don't create anything besides sports? Have they never been to an opera? A ballet? Yeah, white people with no culture, so glad we have sheboons here to twerk with no clothes on for our children.

An incredibly moving speech, but the comment section gives you cancer as always :((

The queen of faghags

She's entitled to her opinion, despite the fact that she's a spoiled, smug baby living in a gated community without the slightest idea of what life is like on the outside.

Her opinion which is then broadcasted to tens of millions of people.

Suck my dick

So how long until the egyptian god of darkness uses his chaos magic to seek revenge?

It's funny how she played Thatcher.

checked and she leaves out that they're mostly jews. apparently the jews are getting scared.

Aww poor Trumptards, so sensitive, do you guys need some time in your little safe space?

Matt Damon is actually pretty anti-pc.
She stoodbup to some negra spouting some bullshit about inequality in front of cameras

>"It was that moment when the person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country imitated a disabled reporter," she said. "Someone he outranked in privilege, power and the capacity to fight back."

poor guy gets called weak by a famous actor on live tv. famous actor judges this guys whole worth on how he looks. not success or accomplishments. shameful. many such examples

BASED VINCE

youtube.com/watch?v=CglVa5I76IE

Fucking actors, man. It's like they want Hollywood to die. What a bunch of insufferable fucking crybabies

Look at those faces they're all like "god, just stop"

Meryl Streep supports the #pro99 protest that tried to kill the minimum wage increase for Hollywood. She supports hiring illegal immigrants for Hollywood jobs which lower wages.
Yet here she is protesting against Trump and calling him evil and uncaring?
Crocodile tears.
Deserves Purge.

Why wasn't this spread around more? I feel like I never saw it outside of Sup Forums, his public supporters didn't push this