Non liberal Superhero actors

Just found out Captain America is a democrat.
>I’m certainly of a Democratic mindset. I’m certainly liberal. I believe in the government being funded to support people who need help
hollowverse.com/chris-evans/
Are there any superheroes that aren't played by bluepilled actors?
>inb4 capeshit
Entertaining, fun, and action always makes for a good time.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
anarchogeekreview.com/movies/captain-america-is-a-big-screen-anarchist-superhero-how-fucking-weird-is-that
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iron man

Nope, RDJ was in one of these videos that call for voting Hillary

robert downey jr was in one of those "celebrities #withher videos im pretty sure

Zack Snyder, the most based man alive.

He's a director. Don't know about superman, but Afflek is an outspoken liberal. We need results people, is Thor liberal?

Christian Bale is probably a conservative? He seems like one

Well done, just found this gem

Chris Pratt is a God fearing, flag waving, gun toting, PC hating Starlord of a super hero.

ben-al-alleki is a muslim sympathizer. Henry cavill donates to bat charities.

Zack Snyder is THE man behind everything, he has had 4 wives, two children with each, Is a huge christian and an Objectivist, except from the fact that he's a theist.

Also built af

Since it's in the news: you can just watch the video of Meryl Streeps speech and look at the crowd. Those that look uncomfortable are the conservatives

Yup webms are being made already

Isn't RDJ just in for the money anyway?
He seems not to give a fuck.

I remember an interview, he was asked who's he gonna vote for and responded Tony Stark will vote Hillary.

DC > Marvel

Affleck can die in a ditch tho.

Clint Eastwood is a real life super hero and incredibly based.

Got so fucking pissed at Onigger he yelled at an empty chair at the Republican Nomination in 2012 IIRC.

Yvette Felarca is a full-on fascist, and starred in a few videos

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Lol it's a fucking kike.

>CAPTAIN AMERICA IS A BIG SCREEN ANARCHIST SUPERHERO, HOW FUCKING WEIRD IS THAT?
anarchogeekreview.com/movies/captain-america-is-a-big-screen-anarchist-superhero-how-fucking-weird-is-that

full vid where?

What about Keanu Reeves? He's a competitive shooter isn't he?

Who is Meryl Streep and why does she matter?

She's a famous actor who just was presented the lifetime achievement award, but used her entire speech to broadcast her hate for trump. Preaching to millions of Americans how he's a racist sexual predator who bullies the handicapped and eats babies