What was it like here when Trump won?

What was it like here when Trump won?

I feel I've missed out on a part of online history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=LGcaNY5eBWw
keklel.org/news/trump-obama-penis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you are actually this new you should fucking kill yourself

The Moon landing of our generation

This was playing constantly on Sup Forums

i was spamming the Sup Forums discord but i wasn't actually here at the time he won
i'd like to know as well

Smug trolls crumbled into shocked failures.

Their keks and self-assuredness: GONE

Felt pretty good desu.

>song
THIS WAS IT, FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very subdued actually, I think everyone was confused. The one post I remember most was a link to the new york times probability indicator of who was likely to win the night showed trump at 51% and poster says "what did they mean by this?" it never stopped going up to 100% it was top bantz

Threads moving so fast people would post "nobody will notice I'm Jewish/black/underage"

And too many reaction thread of Cenk and the water filter salesman.

This

People were saying the US would never be mocked here again for pulling off a Trump victory, but we all knew it was a lie.

Pretty much this.

i was to busy watching TYT to care what was going on on pol. Now that was a glorious glorious experience.

Sup Forums was so busy that it took like a minute for you to make one post even if there wasn't a picture attached to it.

This.

No, the Moon landing of our generation will be the Mars landing that will happen during Trump's presidency.

We were all crying and having meltdowns because he got the nuclear codes

It was pretty epic. The mods stickied this:

and we were posting libtard meltdowns en masse. Truly amazing.

America voted for WWIII for the lulz hahahahah

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

sums it up pretty well...

Trump's victory had been preordained months earlier, making the day of his victory rather run of the mill.

Euphoric. It was like at the end of the Return of the King when Aragorn and all the other humans are preparing to be slaughtered by Soron's armies but then Frodo comes thru and like a miracle the bad guys are totally vanquished and then can only cry and scream and trash a hotel room and be all butthurt on Sup Forums.

I was 90% trump would lose so I ingored it, played video games and went to bed
In the morning i went to check to see how much Hillary had won by and had quite the pleased suprise, on top of a salt mine

Did any Hillary, Bernie supporters stay here and try and hold the line or did they all get routed?

euphoric

There was an exact moment during the night where all the shills gave up and went to bed.

It was pretty silent from them, probably from all of there "low energy"

>that feel when you first found out
alex jones kept his cool somehow, but i caught him tearing up a few times.

So those of you who weren't here, where were you when you found out he won?

I wonder if Trump's victory had/will have a palpable effect on overall optimism despite how he was painted by the opposition during the campaign. If the guy could win despite an opposing billion dollar campaign, the media, and naysayers in his own party, what else is possible?

I can still remember shitposting the night away with that glorious song blaring in the background.

Woke up to trump victory. Was pretty great morning.

this was basically me

@work. I yelled woo and cunts said boo

I thought it would have been crazier but alot of the suspense was missing. Trump pulled out ahead right away, was up in south Carolina, then won Florida and I figured it was over then and it was only 10 pm. Some on pol were still saying Trump need Pennsylvania and then he flipped wisconsin/Michigan which no one saw coming making his win nearly guaranteed. Night was cut short

I was more concerned that hillary didn't cede the victory to Trump and I went to bed figuring we'd have a month of recounts and "pol BTFO" threads every day

I was at school. The salt from the normies was incredible.

Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=LGcaNY5eBWw

Someone said the shills were silent for days.

that whole week was like a slow orgasm

We were posting screen caps of liberals crying nonstop. It was hilarious.

Does anybody have the collage of smug liberals being like "Can't wait til November 9 and you all cry" and that sort of thing?

He recently made comments on Obama's dick..

keklel.org/news/trump-obama-penis/

This was me the next day.

QEQ

This song was playing on loop throughout the whole board. Euphoric.

>wake up to Trump victory
>yell autiscly in triumph

They were so sure they would win. A great victory for all that is righteousness.

Greatest night ever

i watched cnn till 3 am in the morning, that was when the florida count was on, with hillary increasing her chances for florida. i went to bed with a bad feeling, thinking i've become delusional after following the election for 1 year on Sup Forums. i coulsnt sleep and had to work at 8. fully nervous trying to fall asleep i woke op in the morning feeling all bad and nervous, made my coffee and made u huge sigh just before i put on cnn. then i got the image of cnn news anchor looking desperate and trying to figure out what was happening, imeanwhile i got a message from my gf telling trump probably won they said on the radio, then i saw the electoral votes and at that moment i felt a relief of a whole year falling of my body and i started to cry. honestly i've never felt that way before, its crazy how intense this was at the last moments.

Everyone was chatting live on every imaginable interface/website. On the edge of our seats watching live.

Felt good. Only time will tell from here whats going to happen this year

>wake up
you didnt watch it live? wtf

>Cruz sacrificed himself to summon the Amish

O7

Shills were officially on suicide watch, mass shitposting to try and ruin the party. Didnt work of course.
Our one based mod (not the other nigger/s) played the President Trump song on the board page.
Much reaction pics and jolly funposting was had.
Was the best day/night of the best year of my life.

>Mars

We're going to Jupiter brah
Trump said he wants to focus less on that dead red rock and more on the moon Europa (since it has salt water, heavily implying life)

Clinton cried, Pepe thrived.

probably a wage slave

Nope it was dead silence from their end. They were probably hugging their knees crying. Seriously though it went from 45hillshill threads to nada. It was fucking creepy in a way. It was a good couple of days. There were quite a few good threads rolling outside of the reaction threads. Aussies were throwing top bantz.
See above.
There were a few hillshills and bernouts that would pop in and fling shit the following days.
I'm guessing they were silent and organizing a new strategy.
They kicked back in a week or so later.
It was a good few days. I was content with Sup Forums

Reliving it all over again desu senpai

Captcha: VICTORY

I shit you not

It was the closest I will ever get to knowing pure, unsullied joy.

I belly-laughed for a good 20 minutes and the afterglow was an all day good mood the likes of which I've rarely experienced.

Clinton lost, my cock i tossed

I was in a state of pure smugness and happiness for about a week

THIS~~~

HAIR I WAS WHIPPIN ROUND

SO HIGH UP. GOT MY CHIN UP

I DONT CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN

Trump was winning so hard that the MSM immediately called California for Hillary before any of counties had reported in. They were that desperate to try to close the gap on their electoral college maps.

Sure it was nearly certain that commiefornia would be blue, but they wouldn't flip a single state red until it was 100% certain that Hillary couldn't steal a win there.

The crown jewel of the evening was when Hillary refused to give a speech to her supporters and sent podesta out in her place.

Oh, that and Newsweek pulling a Dewey defeats Truman.

thick thighs, low energy
bill ficks, hillary shills
trump fun, hillary done

for a second i read madman president
which is correct too

Very happy, very fun, and massive flood of Hillary Clinton really won shill threads.

That's XCOM baby

Went to bed early the night before after watching hours of polls. Figured if Trump actually got elected or not, it didn't matter. I'd chosen my allegiance. I woke up to Never Come Down as I popped onto Sup Forums.

It was a good day.

>post yfw you're already a vet

Fuck. I probably woke up my apartment neighbors with my laughter. I'm gonna use that to trigger some liberals on a vidya forum that I know. Probably put it in my sig.

We came so close to WWIII and being bundled into a globalist super state that it's scary.

It was the moment I became scared of this board.

I should add that those libs are super delusional. They still think that Trump's victory is illegitimate and are blaming fucking everybody. They're mad at black people for not voting more, mad at Bernie for campaigning against her, mad at Comey for not completely burying her criminal investigation, mad at Russia, and best of all mad at the media for being too favorable to Trump.

You read that right. They seriously think that the media favored Trump too much.

At work clapping and yelling awoooo while he walked up on the podium to speak

I was downstairs with my family, who were largely sperging out.

Newfags need to lurk more.

>electric retard
I wish he made more comics.
Nice edit btw.

Posting my oldest Trump save.

MODS

It was the saddest day in many years for many of us as we see it as the final end of our country. That so much white trash (who should not even be allowed to vote) voted this man into office is despicable. I am so tired of angry, loser white trash that just can't compete in the modern world. The rejects of society largely put Trump into office.

Anyone have the pic of the manlet CTR shill? I can't remember if it was on actual election day, but he posted about how he flooded the board with Hillary stuff, because he was angry how Sup Forums called him a manlet.

I just remember how smug and certain he was she would win.

Mods played The Final Countdown, Roundabout, and something else I forget in the sticky while the results were coming in.

I was furious. It was the day when the politics of fear, division and hate won against the politics of reason, integrity and honesty. I will never respect Trump or ANYONE who voted for him. Never.

There were more shitty bait threads then celebration threads (which got deleted fast by mods) which is strange since you couldn't get a fuckin post in edgewise.

it was such a rush i literally had a trumpgasm.

That was a fun night.

The kek lasted for a full five minutes. Then the horror dawned.

It was like the Brexit vote, only the idiots are left defending it...

A SOLID WEEK OF NO HILL SHILLS

and then they slowly trickled back - gotta BUILD WALL

Sigh. This is one of those songs that hits me in the feels.

It was so surreal to see it all actually go down. Trump's numbers just kept going up, all the big states went to him. The best part was the footage of Hillary HQ. All those sad faces, people legitimately crying. And then she doesn't even show her face to them, all but confirming it was over.

I had it tuned to MSNBC myself, seeing Rachel Maddow try her hardest not to have a breakdown. And then she snapped at Chris Matthews when he dared to suggest why it might have gone down this way, even though he was visibly as annoyed at the whole thing.

You're about to totally fuck your country again. Trump will fuck it worse than Reagan and Bush combined.

haha loser

me too.. he is not my president and I hope he dies of natural causes this year.

Shadilay chekced i love may mays and i love pepe the frog take my soul amen

Oh dang maybe they should've called me racist some more, I was just this close to flipping to Hillshill.

>Trump general was changed to President Trump general

Who won the POPULAR vote again?

I just hope that such a damning scandal comes out which forces him to resign and be put on the first flight to Gitmo - because that is what he is - a traitor and a terrorist.

Pepe everywhere