Reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-Israeli board

They are a white democratic nation in a sea of shitskin savages. They are the only thing protecting Europe from a mudslime invasion, they are our strongest allies.

I stand with Israel, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
youtu.be/YUoDVcx88Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=Da5fCtajJ2k
youtube.com/watch?v=lr3REKL1UqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
lmgtfy.com/?q=dancing israelis
youtu.be/pK6VLFdWJ4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
911research.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Moving_Systems
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8h1USNuNk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white democratic nation in a sea of shitskin savages

Like this link among the cancerous shills: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

But why?

youtu.be/YUoDVcx88Kg

Jews are worse than Muslims. Jews suffer from the problem where they always think they are the victim. Muslims are just delusional and brainwashed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Da5fCtajJ2k

>kikes
>white

You have to go back in the oven, Moshe

Well, there are some pretty nasty jews working with the liberals.
Regardless though, not all jews are evil and some are actually fantastic allies to Trump and our movement.

Letting jews have their own state means that they don't have to own every other state, so Israel is overall a positive thing.

A basic fact is that Trump is an ally of jews. If you hate all jews then you cannot be a trump supporter full stop. I mean, half his family is jewish for God's sake.

My skin color is probably paler than yours.
>not white

>I stand with Israel, do you?
Of course. All good white people should. If you're anti Israel, then you're anti white.

>Slavic women
Meanwhile the average kike

That's an israeli woman you stupid goy.
The average woman kike is around 8/10 desu

Lol. You're as Euro as Turks are and even then the European admixture is shitty Slavic anyway

>As euro as turks
Stupid goy I have a czech citizenship. I couldn't get any whiter.

See, shitty Slavic admixture. Southern Italians look like fucking Arabs and you're even less Euro than them.

mixture of whites = not white?

If you're Ashkenazi then you're basically Sicilian and Sicilians are basically Arabs.

I literally knows no one whos "basically sicillian"

In the oven you go.

Genetics says otherwise

Prove it.

Truly our greatest ally.

Here's a Sicilian. Plenty of ASHKENAZI Jews look like that

They really are a threat. Sharia May needs to get her head out of her arse

NO ashkenazi jews look like that. wtf? Never saw an ashkenazi this brown.

Your nation is run by Muslims, so no big surprise there.

Reminder the Israeli's helped the Argies kill good British lads on the Falklands because they hate us.

Here's Jason Biggs. He's Sicilian and he looks Arabic as fuck, right? Well he looked middle eastern enough that he played a Jew in the American pie movies

They still worship that faggot Menachem Benign who committed terrorist attacks against us and we have morons in this country that "stand with Israel". What a load of cuckoldry

He's not even a jew. Are you mentally retarded?

>pro-Israelis on an Australian kangaroo appreciation forum

Like potteru

My point is that Sicilians look swarthy as fuck and they're the closest thing to Ashkenazis. I thought you guys were supposed to be super high IQ yet this evades you

Can confirm. I am Sicilian and I get mistaken for a merchant all the time.

Hindus are friends of the Jews.

I don't blame you all for the lack of proportions since you don't have to deal with the common arab mentality in your daily lives.
they are led by hate and ignorance not all, but most of them. I hope at least the europeans will understand how corrupting and evil this whiny mentality is, we do respect their culture lifestyle it's just often not really productive (mainly within more close and religious arab communities.)
they marry a few wives by their law while one wife is acknowledged by the israeli law and the others wives are getting child support which is an higher sum than the money the legit wife is getting every months. Israel is slowly awakening from it's liberal dreams, I believe I speak for the vast most of the people in this country when I say we would like to live in partnership with them, and with those arab individual that take and active role in society and trade we respect as they respect our way of life and often share hopes that more of their own will respect and benefit from it as well.
I also believe the vast majority of the public doesn't really care about the settlements, they just see the arabs fail again and again to offer any kind of reasonable way to live.

>I stand with Israel, do you?
They are the best lampshades a man could ever hope for.

They still hate us. They weren't able to control us as much as they were able to control the yanks and they detest us for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lr3REKL1UqQ

Great vid if you haven't already seen it showing how bitter and pathetic the israeli's are. The dumb fucks tried to side with the Nazi's in the second world war in order to get the Brits out of Palestine.

Yes you heard right.

The dumb stupid retarded bitter little Israeli shits tried to ally with the Nazi's in the middle east in an attempt to get rid of the Brits during the second world war.

lol, try harder Chaim

we need to get the stormfag shills out and this will be true

daily reminder that if you don't support israel, you support islam

Most of my Muslim friends here don't like the Jews but it's not really an aggressive type of hatred. I asked one of them (he was Shia if that matters) if they would immediately show hostility to a Jewish person in public and he said no.

Though on the other hand one of my Sunni friends think Jews are responsible for all of the Islamic terror attacks in America...

I know they do. They're parasites and they have the nerve to try and conspire against our politicans. I was surprised a pro-Arab conservative even exists.

They're such whiny fucks that cry out as they attack you. They deserve to be destroyed and I don't care who does it

>They are the only thing protecting Europe from a mudslime invasion
Wrong. They are spending every Shitskin to Europe. GYS JIDF

Daily reminder that Serbs are communist tracksuit wearing slavs

Yep. Their own special police force, the Shormrim, protects these maniacs

>implying there's anything wrong with this
back to stormfront you go

Fuck off Schlomo. Mudshits and Jews are two sides of the same shekel

>pro arab
Being pro arab is stupid. Choose neither.

Jews and arabs are both fucking disgusting shits that want to subvert the Kingdom for their benefit.

I choose neither.

Don't you think the creation of israel and the continual construction of settlements contributes to the anger felt by muslims towards the west though? I don't know if I can really blame them for feeling under attack from the west after we wholeheartedly supported part of the middle east being essentially colonized by a bunch of white people, I mean how would you feel if a bunch of jainists showed up and took over tel aviv with active support from the chinese? Would you feel more or less positive towards the chinese and asian people in general after that?

I don't hate Israel, I hate (((them))). Islam is the problem for all of us.

Well, that's what the Israelis referred to him as. I don't see what's wrong with the Palestinians existing. They've never harmed us in the same way our greatest ally has

in what way? when did israel ever commit a terrorist attack (except against mudshits)? when did they ever do something bad to any white people without a good reason?

>implying there's anything wrong with this
Communism=Gibs me dat
Tracksuit wearing slavs=white niggers

As a Slav you are basically a nigger who took over a country and ran it into the ground, no wonder you are Israels friend

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE MESSIAH FOR THE JEWS HAS COME ALREADY AND IN 1666 CONVERTED TO ISLAM

JEWS BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

get fucked zionist pos, I hope the Palestinians retake their land and turn you into ash like how the jews wrote about in fake history texts regarding the fake holocaust

Palestinians are different.

There were just as much Christians in Palestine as there were muslims.

People forget that the oppression of palestinians also extends to Palastinian Christians which the Jews like to omit.

>when did they ever do something bad to any white people without a good reason?
>without a good reason
Now I know you're a Schlomo. Aww, the poor noble savages committing terror attacks against the EVIL BRITISH!

9/11 was an Israeli job.

Revelation 2:9 & Revelation 3:9

Christianity is older than Judaism - get fucked again you culture bandit pos

Agreed. Current kike psyops are going back to "lonely light in the middle east while we shovel shitskins to the west" and "pretend that bolsheviks were goy christians even though 90% of the leadership were jews and the 1918 german revolutionaries were also jews." We see through your putrid ugly facade, JEW.

>9/11 was an Israeli job.
Proof of this?

>west backs up israel
>israel treats arabs like shit
>arabs get pissed and blame the west
>terror attacks happen
This isn't rocket science.

lmgtfy.com/?q=dancing israelis

There's this nifty thing called Google, dipshit, learn it

youtu.be/pK6VLFdWJ4I

Please keep in mind that no matter what string higher authoroties and sources of intrest pull each time, reality is stronger and the will of life are more relevant than ideology. I personally and I think that I speak for a vast majority of the younger generation here, don't really care for ethnical cards or for the degenerate public discourse about multiculturalism.
believe me when I say that even right wingers who don't believe in the arab leadership and despise the arab radicals will usually be really friendly with any arab they will have any everyday relations with.
I believe that there is more common in the human experience for those of us who are open to see it than the degenrate impractical "ideologies" we are thought to have by those who differ from us.

KILL YOURSELF JEW

Don't you have to worship Erdogans cock or something half roach?

Why do Jews so desperately crave to be loved? You will never be accepted on Sup Forums so stop shilling you fucking satanists

500 years was enough. At least now we have stronk Turk genes, not like you Western pussies

>Please keep in mind that no matter
I'm always fully aware that the jew wants to enslave and use white people.

Also your grandfather was my grandfathers lampshade

>At least now we have stronk Turk genes,
lel the roach hive mind is kicking in

You are aware that we killed one hundred of you roaches for each proud German your terrorists controlled by the communist Tito killed?

And then we raped the shit out of you and brought you to your knees for it.

>>/stormfront/

I think you guys should want us to keep it cool here so we don't come over in masses to berlin and hamburg with those passports you gave us :)

Where's your Ottoman Empire, roach boi?

>And then we raped the shit out of you and brought you to your knees for it.
The nigger in you is proud of raping women and children.

We never raped you as your women were unworthy of our seed

>I think you guys should want us to keep it cool here so we don't come over in masses to berlin and hamburg with those passports you gave us :)
We can always use more lampshades

>so we don't come over in masses to berlin and hamburg with those passports you gave us :)
Uh oh sounds like another Mossad job. 9/11 wasn't enough, was it?

Of course you didn't, Ahmed.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Shlomo Tyrone LeShawn Goldstein. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that the Middle East can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Khazarian steppes you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to take your grandfathers soap to Lebanon and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Qassem and Ali a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Israelis obsession with a few windswept settlements in the West Bank is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Israel has made to the medical field. The MUH JUDEA AND SAMARIA sentiment in the average negro Israeli is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Syria look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the Golan with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Syrian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Israeli "man" provided for a family.

Die, Shlomo. No one would miss you. Except for Saudi Arabians, who now would have no one to make them look good.

SERBIA (NOT) STRONK

>if you don't support israel, you support islam
Hello JIDF

Gtfo jidf

Kek noice, is this copy pasta?

I can do this all day, Mehmet.

nah it's just one of a few things we benefited from the goyim after the holocaust

nah you lost it a long time ago, now you are just as self deceiving as the rest of the western society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
>Clean Break document - A policy of defense for israel written by Wolfowitz and Perle high ranking Republican neocons. It involved the invasion of Iraq, Removal of Gaddafi from Libya, Destabalization of Syria via proxy wars and the invasion of Iran. It was written in 1996. Wolfowitz and Perle believed the US needed a Pearl Harbor style attack to galvanize the public to war in the middle east.

911research.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Moving_Systems
>Israeli mossad company that were on site to record and view the attacks before they happened. Well known Israeli intelligence had evidence of attack adn where it was going to occurr. Did not give information to US officials as they did not want to out their sources.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8h1USNuNk

Also of note is that Mossad Israeli spies dissapeared after 9/11. Lots of mall shops around Military bases staffed by Israeli's shut shop and the employee's dissapeared back to Israel. There were numerous arrests of Mossad agents. Nothing came of it.

Here is a great documentary from Fox news before it was overrun by Zionists about Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Long hours at the JIDF HQ I take it.
Yeah its fairly common

mfw the actual muslim rapebabie calls others muslim to spread his kike propaganda

>Of course you didn't, Ahmed.
Ahmed is your father roach boy

One problem
>world trade centre
>not filled with Jews.
You lost a lot of Goldsteins that day, Schlomo.

Also look into WTC7. It's the real key. Building not hit by a plane collapsed. Not hit by debris or anything else. The plane where the passengers overwhelmed the terrorists and crashed it into a field was likely meant to hit this building. However the building still collapsed. Lots if info there regarding deomlition charges to bring down the towers.

The security firm at all the towers that colapsed was an Israeli company. Also Urban moving systems had access to the WTC towers a week before the attack.

Not to mention the fact that the hijackers named who flew the planes into the towers... They're still alive.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

Infact there is SO much evidence linking Israel as a perpetrator of the attacks it's criminal there hasn't been a public investigation into it yet. They are the main beneficiaries of it, the people with most motive and the most capabilityt to pull it off.

>nah you lost it a long time ago, now you are just as self deceiving as the rest of the western society.
>you lost it
More like we purposely got rid of you

Nice try Ahmed, but my father stands with Israel.

>'israeli soldiers gas themselves'
>no israeli soldiers in the video
what did they mean by this

this

no I meant like that the widespread mentality you adopted is feminist muslim hugging and progressive, whice is okay but you just admit it, you would never turn again to the place you've chose as a nation in the 1930's.