Is the ((Mainstream)) media losing?

Is the ((Mainstream)) media losing?

We have this interesting cycle of
>MainStream Media outlets report on something trump did in a negative light
>Trump calls them out on it
>Secondary Media outlets report on the actual news, in reaction to trump's tweets, or reported the news honestly in the first place.
>Mainstream Media outlets report on how immature trump is for saying they're wrong

What secondary news sources are gaining influence over this? Which mainstream news sources are dying because of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBz-XkBstao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>mainstream media
Trump knows what he's doing. Lie and lie and the media like a nerd gets off on calling him out. It backfires because all media is liberal leaning. Trump wins.

>Media is fake!
Trump is now turning fake news of the MSM against itself.

well he's attacking their credibility.

this probably hurts WaPo, CNN, etc. most, but if he's wrong it will backfire and hurt himself. but right now, he's not really wrong

ultimately his goal is to get friendly coverage, not destroy or replace all news

I've never seen a president just go after the media like this. The next 4 years is going to be so much fun!

Ready to watch the MSM burn!

It's nice to have a president who doesn't need a fucking press conference to address the American people.

tbqh the msm has been lying about trump since he presented his candidacy, every day for the last year, so he can call them out easily and he'll probably be right

>friendly coverage

Or at least somewhat neutral

But have you ever seen the media just go after a president like this? I don't think I've ever seen such a wide-spread media psy-ops go on for so long. It's around a year now since they switched from "haha, Trump won't win but let's give him coverage to destabilize the Republican primary" to "oh shit, he has legitimate fans, fearmonger! fearmonger!"

I hope he uses skype or periscope instead

seeing how only like 10℅ trust them, yes they are losing

Yeah they are.

His plans for making mexico pay have been public for over a year now.

They're falling on their own "fake news" sword and it's hilarious.

oh please please please let a heart attack or aneurysm take out this bloated buffoon sometime this year.

>trump on twitch playing vidya with barron and talking with america

I hope he does a monthly report or something that has high energy segments but also really breaks down on a basic, factual level where things are standing and where they're headed. It'll get (((fact-checked))) but it would provide a really strong base.

you know he will

This cycle was designed to end literally one week before the election. It was already overheating by that point. Not even the MSM networks can take this sustained level of spin.

The hectic, hysterical reactions you've seen since Nov 9th are those of a system tearing itself apart with overspin. Without leadership, or direction, or any kind of a plan, the MSM is literally burning itself to a crisp.

This is all part of the process.

>ultimately his goal is to get friendly coverage, not destroy or replace all news
He should fix the media somehow, so that what happened during the election - them all shilling for 1 candidate and making hit pieces for another for months - wouldn't be possible again. There's just too much power in the hands of a small group of people that control it, including the social media (twitter trends manipulation, reddit's The_Donald censorship, etc.).

I feel like I'm losing it.. I don't get how more people aren't talking about how biased the news is, collectively. Before the election, there was such a shit ton of rage and anger when Trump suggested that the system could be "rigged", and that it threatened the very integrity of the election and our country as a whole.. and after he wins, suddenly the narrative is that Russia totally rigged it and blah blah blah. I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills and that every one is going about their day like nothing is out of the ordinary but I feel like the media is this singular entity that confuses and dilutes the truth and fucks with everybody for some motive that I do not know. Sorry for venting, this is the only place where I won't sound like a lunatic for saying these kind of things.

If he thinks he can get another nation to pay for a bill he is nuts. Yet his supporters will believe anything he says.

#1 This plan was outlined in his website like a year ago. There's nothing new about it.

#2 Did people really think Mexico would be expected to write a literal check? MSM proves stupidity

#3 Never underestimate the Dahnald

It's ok, I feel the same way. Luckily I've been able to slowly start redpilling one of my roommates about this, which makes me feel a bit better.

his brother and mom are both Hillary supporters and his brother is going to Botswana this summer because "it's his duty as a white male with privelage". My roommate told his brother he was gonna get mugged by niggers lol.

Absolutely based. Putting the propaganda machine in its place.

The problem is that the media is corrupted to its core. The reporters dont report anymore, they give their opinions and invite people into the show who give their opinions. They think that rhe shit that comes from their mouths will make people have the same opinions, basically mindcontrol. Thats why every ,,reporter" is a narcissistic piece of shit that thinks their opinions are worth more than gold and should be debated globaly. Its not even propaganda anymore.

How it should work:
>trump gave a speech in texas, many people. One chimpout.
>now to the weather

How it is right now:
>the racist rrumo gave a hatefull speech in texas.
>a poor protester was arrested because he was against hatespeech
>he has minor injuries and has a trauma because of the racist white cops arresting him on trumps order
>invite white pro trumper
>invite black lives never mattered
>so what do you think about this fearmongering racist speech, uhh sexist much?
>trump supporter: well no you didnt listen, he said...
>nigger: Our Bleck Peehple cant beleve what that cracka said, blabla bla racist, blablabla protests, blablabla black hate mexican hate blabla we wuz american peehple
>ok thank you for this bery interesting opinion, now to the 6000.000 reasons why trump will never win
>hillary ads rolling

True. I remember some good threads leading up to the election about how good Trump is at talking past the media, who are essentially only prepared to follow a strict narrative and don't know how to handle the shit he says.

A must-watch interview, just for how well Trump talks circles around her:
youtube.com/watch?v=iBz-XkBstao

There is absolutely no reason Trump cannot make that money back from Mexico over the next few years. Tell your cousins their gas crisis is about to get 10 feet deeper.

For #2, no one should (and the media figures should be smart enough to know better), but the name of the game has been to play dumb and talk everything Trump says super literally.

>They think that rhe shit that comes from their mouths will make people have the same opinions
>every ,,reporter" is a narcissistic piece of shit that thinks their opinions are worth more than gold and should be debated globaly.
You are absolutely right, I blame liberal university professors for it. Still, we need a well organised independent 4th power, but to get it back, at least 3 generations of journalists need to die

>dishonest

>I don't get how more people aren't talking about how biased the news is, collectively.
The news is an Institution. Most people cannot even imagine an institution like that somehow "not working". It would be like imagining that church or electricity were somehow "not working". It's too difficult to think about.

The MSM is in big trouble with Trump though. If they get into financial difficulty during his presidency, he will block the government bailout they have been expecting for a while now. A mjaor part of why the MSM backed Hillary is because she was preparing a bailout/cheap funding program for them during their next round of restructuring. It's also why they are so terrified about "fake news" a.k.a. alternative media sites and falling subscriber numbers.

The NYT recently had to rent out 8 floors of its Manhatten building to stay solvent. I don't think most of the others have that luxury. Expect at least one complete closure and associated flounce blaming it on Trump within the next two years.

You just need to accept something a lot of Sup Forums is in denial of: the overwhelming majority of people? They just don't give a flying fuck. About anything. If it doesn't immediately, directly affect them in an obvious and imminently visible way, it doesn't matter to them. They get vaguely interested in politics around election time solely for the media circus. It's not about politics or current affairs, then, it's about celebrities, essentially.

This. Most normies do not give a shit.

Let's give 2017 the 2016 treatment.
Help us winning the election.
/AfD/ General