Pol has ADHD

Any Sup Forumsacks have ADHD/ADD? What are your preferred treatments and or coping methods? A little backstory, always was top of my class in gpa and testing up until middle school when I went through a very rough situation at home, father attempting suicide multiple times and family not being able to hold a job, mother developing opiate addiction through pain treatment for severe knee injury. I'm not a dumb person or a pseudo intellectual, ACT of 30 and Mesa tested IQ of 134. My ADHD has severely negatively effected my life, along with my family situations that arose and possibly have given me slight PTSD symptoms considering I've had to force my father to throw up sleeping pills and stay awake so he does not die multiple times since age 11. What I'm looking for is a good alternative to Adderall because it destroys my dopamine levels, makes me shed weight like a nigger getting caught stealing from a 7/11, and renders me sleepless for days at a time. Preferably a medication with little side effects that can also treat some anxiety issues I deal with that root from family issues and the fact that my family is poor and struggles to get by because of my parents true inability to work (father has many medical issues including severe manic depression, mother is an addict with almost no ability to walk). I just turned 21, am working a part time nigger job at the moment but have some applications in some very decent jobs with friends in high ranks so I definitely have some pull. When I get healthcare, how should I go about treating my disorder? What have you guys tried? Success stories and not so successful stories are welcome. I'm posting this here because I don't believe drugs like adderall should be legally given to our youth because of the obvious destructive side effects and addiction risks and it should be outlawed immediately.

Before I get replies saying its not a real disorder, I was observed by multiple professionals until the age of 15 when they concluded that I

(cont) was possibly a danger to myself and others once I reached legal driving age and got behind the wheel of a car, simply because of my weak attention span

Kys faggot ADHD is kike invention,its called being sa pussy,sloution:neck yourself.

(you) have hysterical-asshole syndrome.
please remove thyself.

thanks for le bump

noted.

I know some of you autistic bastards have been diagnosed and believe it, kikery or not

at least we can agree that pumping amphetamines into children is counter productive

Buy a bike or exercise at least 1 hour every day to balance your adrenaline levels.

finally some input. As I get older, the hyperactivity isn't so much the problem as the attention span/depression is. Exercise would likely help regardless. Are you diagnosed?

>faggot too afraid to take stims to succeed
What you're afraid of is success. Been taking adderall for wakefulness and melatonin for sleep for years now and feel better than ever.

ADHD meds are fucking poison. I have it pretty severely, so I lift weights and I study consistently.

It's something you learn to live with and work around.

i got ADD

Work out. Sleep. Meditate.

I do user. School was fucking horrible for me

>Are you diagnosed?
nope, but I have anger issues. too much assholes (as i grow older) thinking they are "know it all" people around me and when I snap because of them, I cant go on a killing spree so I go bike riding or running to vent off.

yeh, i take a shit ton of drugs & am somehow still functional

Inattentive ADDer here. Not medicated because I couldn't deal with the effects of adderall. Actually managing better now that I have diagnosis. Planning is the thing I hate doing but I had to become good at it to manage the problem. It is pretty cut and dry. Even now I am typing in a scheduled block of free time.

My fiancee has ADHD, it can be really tough for me at times but she does well without any medication I think.

Take it from me, I'm a mensa IQ >156 , real men don't have psych issues , don't even know what ADHD is , and are not a SLAVE TO MEDICATION .... Go chop some wood and do menly stuff , and you'll be fine.

(if thou art a man, if you are a woman - you just need a good fuck)

this

used to be on this schedule until I became a chad, dated a Haley for a while and she fucked up my schedule, now I'm back to being a Joe.

I hope you dont mean weed because its hella counterproductive

This is what I need, a schedule and some discipline. I'm sure once I make it a habit I'll be alright

>have social phobia
>have generalized anxiety disorder
>have depression
>take all sorts of medications to treat those things, nothing works
>fail 2 courses sophmore year
>get diagnosed with adhd
>take adderall
>all problems go away, can focus purely on being more productive and less anxious.
>take melatonin before bed
>best sleep of my life
>cure adhd and chronic sleep disorder in the span of one yeay
>graduate cum laude
>get well paying job
>lower adderall and melatonin dosages gradually

My whole life my mother was so scared of putting me on medication, she told me so many horror stories. For me everything worked out pretty great, I am very happy I went against my mothers advice to get medicated.

(You could also look into Modafinil for an alternative wakefulness drug to treat adhd)

glad to hear of some success stories user, good for you. I hope the same for my future

Exersise, good sleep
I like to drink Yerba mate or guyuasa to help me focus, eat healthy, take a multivitamin and get laid

ADHD is code for "boys have energy and the lazy Commies we put in charge of schools can't handle it."

There's neurological studies showing it's a very real, physical epigenetic issue, and it occurs in people who are female and older than 12, you do more damage than you think by blaming the Jews for everything, stop being a useful idiot.

Some of us are on the inattentive side. All the exercise in the world won't help our focusing issues.

One thing thats helped me is a strategy where I do work in short bursts and switch to something else. You chunk your projects into smaller tasks and switch projects around to keep your focus - saves you form getting bored.

Not your blog. BJJ and regular exercise staves off the negatives of my Adhd.

Depends on how red-pilled of a person you ask. If you ask Dylann Roof, he'll say that "Psychology is a Jewish invention" - therefore implying that ADD/ADHD is a Jewish invention.

At least you're better off than me, anons.
>tfw cervical dystonia
>neck is basically permanently pulling itself back and to the left
>the muscles actually act against eachother, and it's basically like having the worst cramp of your life except in every muscle in your neck and it never ever stops
>every moment of my life is suffering
On the plus side, I get lots of morphine, muscle tranqs and neetbones. But still, there's literally not a day that goes by where I don't feel like killing myself, and if it wasn't for the affordable medicine in this country, I definitely would have a long time ago.

You're strong, I'm not claiming my problems to be any worse than anyone else's, only looking for ways to better myself. I hate to hear that about you user, God bless you and stay strong

user with lifelong adhd here. I didn't read any of that long ass bullshit that you wrote you giant gay lord. The only thing that will make you feel whole is drugs. Try to find a hobby/job that involves processing massive amounts of data. It will keep you sane. Never, ever trust women. Most importantly pic related. It is the ultimate red pill.

Oh it's a real disorder OP. This user is ADHD also with 'significant OCD'. OCD has always been my demon causing me far more pain and suffering than ADHD ever has. Don't get me wrong ADHD has affected my life... in and out of shitkicker jobs, fucked up my science degree (chem major), years of drug abuse, mainly my dexamphetamine meds.
I have a IQ similar to your own, so the panel of docs told me at age 14. I am now 35 and off all meds, studying computer programming from home, not working, on disability at the moment... actually looking forward to a rewarding career in part so I can pay back my country which has been so good to me. Fthe first time in a long time I feel life going my way in both a professional capacity and a personal one.
I'm no longer a slave to my ADHD or my OCD, they are subject to my will and I wouldn't give up my unique cognitive abilities for anything. I see a lot of myself in what you have written. Have faith in yourself my dude. Ppl would kill for your/our level of intellect if only they could.
Amphetamines are not the answer. You are on the right track. I have no regrets in life. I have made some lifelong friends, loved some beautiful women and embraced hedonism and debauchery in all its glory but... I wish I could've gotten my shit together a bit earlier. Seeing you so young gives me hope! Learn from my mistakes and take my advice if you will... not that I have given much.

In summary:

>Stay off the meds.

Aderall is not the answer. Anti-depressants are ok imo, if they help at all.

>Study Motherfucker

A powerful brain is a terrible thing to waste

>Love what you do

Not always easy job wise but hey

>Don't ever think that you don't deserve what you want

So make a plan and get what you want whatever the fuck it may be

>Surround yourself with positive ppl and those that would take a bullet for you

Cull everyone else

>Fuck the haters

Jelousys a bitch. Like I said ppl would kill to have an overclocked brain.

Peace