2 bullets 3 shit presidents 1 room

Woodrow Wilson Franklin D. Roosevelt and Lyndon B. Johnson are in a room with you. You have one Glock 40 Problem-Solver and 2 bullets. Only 1 person can be shot at a time. What do you do, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine_Speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I shoot myself

Woodrow and Roosevelt.

Done, just saved western civilisation.

Woody and FDR takes care of LBJ

I guess the rules should be whoever you dont shoot still becomes president and passes all their shit.

Woodrow Wilson.
If I had just one bullet, it'd still be Woodrow Wilson.

Tell them only one of them gets out alive.
Wait.
Shoot the winner twice.
>solved

Too right, fuck those globalist, capitalist pigs.

Wilson, fuck the Fed
fug off gommie scum :DDD

>FDR
>Capitalist

Would it change anything though? Even as presidents, they're as much victims of Jewish machinations, perhaps even more so, as any of us plebs. I imagine as president you gain some additional insight in how the world is really run but are given little leverage to change anything.

why just two when you can kill all three and still have a bullet left over?

double tap Johnson in the head, I don't give a shit about the other two.

Johnson started the nigger problem, he is the most deserving.

Woodrow Wilson and his War destroyed the West.

Use the gun to shoot Wilson and Johnson. Then pistol whip FDR to death after dumping him out of his wheel chair.

> hollow point

one for lbj, if that's not enough, 2 for lbj. then one for woodrow wilson, and finally I push FDR's chair down a flight of stairs.

I'm pretty confident I could whoop WW and FDR at the same time, but I'd want more than 2 bullets if I had to put down LBJ. That fucker wouldn't stay dead for long.

fuck your rules.

WW and LBJ, FDR is a cripple so I can just beat him with the remains of the other two.

FDR and Wilson the Deceiver, not even a question.

>denied a state-of-war existed in the Second Sino-Japanese War to continue to sell weapons to China, which would otherwise be illegal since American law prohibited selling weapons to warring nations
>not a Capitalist

Both for Roosevelt just to be sure.

Johnson and Roosevelt

both bullets in Wilson

2 in that autistic traitor, Wilson. Roosevelt did nothing wrong and neither did Lyndon. Wilson doomed the country and sent us spiraling into the problems Roosevelt and Johnson had to do their best to mitigate.

Tbf he was an internationalist and commie sympathizer first and foremost.

The Third Reich itself had a mixed economy with capitalist traits even though it operated under the principle, "The economy must serve the nation; never the other way round."

>Roosevelt did nothing wrong
Ahahaha, is this what they teach in public schools these days?

Save Wilson, tell him not to pass the federal reserve act.
There I just saved America - the other two presidents would of never occurred in this timeline anyways.

>Roosevelt did nothing wrong
>Johnson did nothing wrong
TOP KEK...buy seriously auto erotic asphyxiate yourself to death.

I don't understand how anyone could possibly be happy with the job Johnson did.

Kicked off 'Nam and the era of interventionism (partially started by the Korean War, admittedly), and started the miserable failure of a project they dare to call the Great Society.

I shoot Wilson twice.

Roosevelt pretty much started the world war 2.

All a result of Wilson turning our country into a zombie, animated by international interests intent on preserving a status quo for private profit. There would not have been the opposition to Germany, and subsequent Cold War + interventionism, if not for Wilson giving up control to these global monetary interests.

>preserved national prosperity and unity across society in greatest period of strife since the civil war
>bu.bbbu.u....utt but he was a DEMOCRAT!!!!

Roosevelt's at least 3 points to start a word war:
1.) influence in second polish republic as Americans established it, as result Poland denied every attempt at diplomacy with Hitler for a decade and mobilized troops.
2.) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine_Speech
Where he claimed to internationalize Japanese/Italian waters and literally forced them on Hitler side
3.) literally pushing Americans into war

But we can also go on how he worked with British Zion to plan Israel creation.

Shoot myself and summon my persona.

>line them all up and shoot 1 bullet through all three of them
>shoot second bullet in the air like a cowboy

>tfw I haven't even looked at the 3 choices or know who I am shooting

>preserved national prosperity
holy lol

Shoot two pistol whip to death the one left
It's not that hard.

Cactus Jack wouldn't pass all of FDR's shit

fucking Wilson, biggest cuck in history

>hollow point rounds
>penetrating
nigger

LBJ 3 TIMES IN THE HEAD FROM POINT BLANK

As a non-American, can anyone explain what's wrong with Johnson and FDR?

EVERYTHIIIIIIING

this, used to be a shitlib and need to relearn everything after the redpill

Shoot Wilson twice.

Line them up, nut to butt, (Wilson, Roos, LBJ). Put it to Wilson's head and pull the trigger and with a little luck take two maybe all three out with one shot.

LBJ and FDR

SJW-ism, "positive rights", etc all became mainstream because of them.

twice?

shoot fdr, woodrow, pistolwhip lbj to death.