ALL HAIL WINTER-CHAN

ALL HAIL WINTER-CHAN
archive.fo/p2O2x
>BELGRADE, Serbia - Blizzards and dangerously low temperatures persisted in parts of Europe on Sunday, prompting Pope Francis to draw attention to the homeless suffering in freezing weather. In Serbia, aid workers scrambled to help hundreds of migrants sleeping rough in parks and makeshift shelters.
>In neighboring Bulgaria, police said two men from Iraq and a Somali woman died from cold in the mountains near Turkey as they tried to make their way toward Europe. Many in the Belgrade warehouse were sick after few days in extreme cold, aid workers said.
archive.fo/70QMo
>Trafficker leaves migrants in freezing German motorway car park
archive.fo/LOett
>Paris police are accused of stealing BLANKETS from migrants in freezing conditions as they try to force them off the streets

COME WINTER CHAN!

frozen kebabs!!!

I love you Winter-Chan!

Come Winter Chan! In this thread.

Some mighty autism there. Come Winter-Chan!

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Three fugees from India died of carbon monoxide near Vicenza, in the north of Italy as they attempted to heat the room with a brazier.

......anyone else want to donate monoxide emitting heaters to the refugees?

Come winter chan.

Actually I'm glad We have a good, snowy ass freezing winter again.
Last years it was so meh I almost started believing in global warming And coats with smallpox, duh!

COME WINTER CHAN!

COME WINTER-CHAN!

we all know you got some, bring on the pox blankets.

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Last year wasn't the saying "Let it snow"?

Where is the March to Al Leppo?

Kek

Come Winter-chan! AND KILL MORE M*SLIMS

>Paris police are accused of stealing BLANKETS from migrants in freezing conditions as they try to force them off the streets
1st off, do they not have homeless shelters in Paris?
2nd, you just know this was one guy who got sick of telling campers they have to move for an hour, grabbed a blanket, and threw it down the street or something, then migrants spread the rumors of blankets being stolen and soon everyone was talking about it.
Or maybe the police really did take their blankets, just to get them moving so they'd head to some warm shelters.

Stranger in strange land
Land of ice and snow
Trapped inside this prison
Lost and far from home

COME WINTER-CHAN!

why not take them on a starlight tour?

COME WINTER-CHAN!

COME WINTER CHAN!

>Stranger in strange land
>Land of ice and snow
>Trapped inside this prison
>Lost and far from home

I like this

>want to live in Maine, the whitest and coldest state in the US
>hear stories of the muslims up there being super bred into "peaceful sleeper cells" that last in the cold

Its probably just the conseratives freaking out but still

COME WINTER-CHAN!

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Wish i had pics of winter chan from last year

it was both

You're always welcome Winter-chan.

Winter-chan is why Europeans rose to the top.

I hoppe niggers freeze

Yes

COME WINTER-CHAN