Abortion is bad

>abortion is bad
>implying you would pay insane amount of money to "child" which is totally useless and worthless thing for my life

I just made a child by accident.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=thin condoms break easier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good goy
let the schwarzes inherit the planet

If you wanted an abortion in Sweden between 1930-1973 you would be forced to undergo sterilization.

Reproduction is literally the major point of all life.

That sounds like a pretty good system (unless the kid is mixed).

Thanks god I am living in 21st century.

We are living in the era of free-choice. fuck you

very rare
e
r
y

r
a
r
e

No you're just very uneducated

>never have sex
>make a child

How the fuck does that even work? You a sperm donor or something?

>implying that morality and empathy only relevant when it's convenient to said moron

>sex by accident
Accident was letting you join the society chink

safe sex exists
adoption exists if youre a black
walking out exists if youre a nigger
you have options nip, abortion is for untermensch who cant reap what they sow

Abortion is the last option, even if you use contraception you can still get unlucky

If the child is deformed and has a genetic condition that would fuck him up for the rest of his life (Cerebral Palsy, muscular dystrophy, Downers), by all means.

Killing a perfectly normal child is morally-wrong

if you practice safe sex properly thats a very slim chance, abortion should only be a thing is the baby was the result of rape or if the woman will die if the baby is seen to term.
plus cant you terminate a pregnancy while its literally a ball of unorganised cells?

islam is gay

>"safe sex"

you mean anal sex?

condom doesn't work sometimes because of penis size is too big for it

I ain't Moslem, you criss-crossed muppet

fuck allah and fuck muhamad bitch

Most here would still consider that an abortion

the question nips should ask is can a condom be too big? even if you rolled the genetic lottery there are condoms of all sizes, safe sex is easy and very affordable, I thought asians had higher IQs

>Anal

You are gonna end up with urethra infections and gangrene over your genitalia, nip.

Get your gal an IUD and contraceptive pills

what if I told you that your actions have consequences and that you are to blame for them

There should be consequences and you should answer for it even if it was by accident like you must answer if you accidentally break the law or accidentally kill someone.

It was an accident is not an excuse you should have taken more care to prevent accidents.

>I just made a child by accident.

You were jacking it off to anime and some crazy bitch suddenly jumped on it?

Agreed. Dont know the ruling on wasting a faulty babby, but wasting a perfectly good child is unacceptable.

Get fucked u freedom Dick sucking nip.

Also Sweden aint your country so it wouldnt matter

> slanderinh the only redpilled religion out of raging insecurity about your own dying, castrated religion

This is exactly why the west is degenerating.

Congratulations, your Hatsune Miku body pillow will give birth to a lovely throw pillow in about 9 months.
Fuck off you vely ronery Hikikomori faggot.

>only redpilled religion
>won't eat pig because sky nigger says so
Cmon man, Islam may be more redpilled than other races, but you are still cucked beyond saving.

I remember you from yesterday.
Stop reposting every morning

Ur funny mudshit

But I don't think abortion is bad.

I think the current situation is bad.

If you're a woman:
>you can keep the baby and make everyone else pay for it and for you
>you can kill the baby all the way up to hours before birth and in some cases tax money helps pay for this
>you can give the baby up for adoption

If you're a man:
>you're fucked
>you're fucked
>you're fucked
>pay shittons of money and don't even ask about visitation if the mother is angry with you because you failed to provide her with a billionaire liestyle

>muh baconz

Perfectly fine without consuming pig or Alcohol.

>Islam is more redpilled than other races

Only its not a race you illiterate fuck. Its an ideology that dissolves all concepts of race and culture to establish God's law. Infact the least cucked ideology today.

My bad, meant religion not race.
There's no need to be upset Abdul, don't you have to pray for the third time today to absolutely nothing soon?

Have you ever tried filling a condom using a exhaust pipe? It's 100% secure unless you're can't open your eyes to check for holes in it.
Also, nip, I don't think you'll have a problem with “dick being too big”.

>DIBBIDY DIB GOD DOND REAL :DDDD

Seems I struck a nerve.
Maybe you should release some of your tension in the village goat my friend, if your village can afford one.
Surprised you even have access to the internet.

There is only Msize condom in love hotel. and It is tight for me.

btw, my penis size is 18cm.

>this technology exists but don't use it because god or some bullshit
We had two abortions because we wanted to and because fuck you.

>condom doesn't work sometimes because of penis size is too big for it
Is you penis the size of a small child? Pic related.

>HURR DURR GOATFUCKER

Sure buddy. If that helps you cope with your irrevocable status of a beta bluepilled degenerate.

are you version or something?

There are thin condoms which give me similar feeling to nude dick.(such as うすピタッ)

fuckin chink bastard u owe it all to americorns for yer freedom..better start suckin my dick

>I just made a child by accident.
Oh really? Did you just roll over and your dick just sort of fell into her pussy? Perhaps you were sleep fucking? No no let me guess. Oh I know! You were high on drugs or alcohol and therefore can't be responsible for your actions? Right?

How's about, if you're a man:
>dontt bareback a bitch you don't trust to whitepill or coat-hanger the fucker outta there if need be.

just because a condom can stretch over your arm, doesn't mean the tension isn't far too great to choke out the veins on an erection and kill a boner.

why are people this stupid in 2017 still??

>Australian flag

I mean at least Canadians have somewhat decenr shitposts at times.

They have nasal delivery systems for that problem these days.

google.com/search?q=thin condoms break easier

>this is what American weebs who spend their parents money to visit Japan actually believe

Does a species get a prize if they survive for 1,000,000,000 generations?

>redpilled
>fucking pigs and 9 year olds
I think you meant retarded

If you dont want a kid maybe you should use birth control to prevent pregnancy instead of killing a fucking child.

Dude come on man

Why though when u can just as well kill the fetus? It's not alive yet so it's not murder.