I fucking hate Reddit

T_D blew our fucking cover no more than 3 hours after conception.

Fucking hell.
Go look at the #nowhitedemocrats on twitter too.
It's all fucked up.
#nowhitedemocrats is a failure.
It's like nobody learned how to fucking shill properly after dealing with shills for 18 months straight.

Fuck all of this.
I need a smoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chill

UNCOMMON

newfag

fugin reddit amirite :DD dis our secrit club FFS ohh i pooped my pants fugg xDD rebbit did it agaen i h8 them LOL poop fugin reddit amirite :DD dis our secrit club FFS ohh i pooped my pants fugg xDD rebbit did it agaen i h8 them LOL poop

>implying being an oldfag is a good thing

reddit is collectivist. It caters to the lowest common denominator. Most people only use facebook and reddit as a means to "earn" validation. In this sense, only Sup Forums is capable of :organized" shilling since it's a competitive space with no identity attached beyond the actual output.

Nobody who posts on reddit is worth the time.

doesn't mean they can't fuck the whole thing up by leaving our plans out in the open for the opposition to see, or take to twitter but use their own accounts with maga hat profile pics and openly compare it to #draftourdaughters

if whoever took this to T_D is reading this, fuck you, you're fucking retarded.

Gotta get that karma somehow :^)

The election is over, you aren;t going to "woo" anyone with twitter scams right now. Sup Forums users keep continual shilling as a general hobby. Ultimately, the pendulum has swung and people are openly walking away from the democratic party. You're better off focusing on individual news stories and such, the random minorities are not going to shut the fuck up so they will continue to repel white men in droves.

you literally sold us out for useless social capital on reddit.

Don't post anymore, you're too stupid to lurk more

top kek
took about 3 hours after the inception of TD itself during the election before they had 10 threads linking directly to pol

thats why this place is permanently ruined
fucking plebbit

>not being on a yomi layer above redditors to where they unintentionally spew hashtag agendas you want them to

I won't lie, I came here from T_D, but I always hated reddit and only used it as a source of news, it was good for the wikileaks dumps, but now I just sit here all day on Sup Forums because it's an overall better site and a better group of people.

I admit that I am a newfag, but at least I'm serving my time in the trenches.

>permanent
nah, it'll even out

might take like two years though

the thing is all of the people who come here will be in some way jaded and therefore spread jaded and anti-social things on other websites, in other communities

>I admit I'm a newfag
Then you should stop posting for at least 2 years and fucking lurk, it's the rules. Your opinion isn't relevant until then

>I fucking hate Reddit.

Took you until 2017 to realize that? Bet you yourself are a redditor who discovered this site during the election

>I admit that I am a newfag
Lurk more faggot.

>1 post by this ID

I learn fast kiddo, try and keep up.

see where I literally admit that this is the case, and not shamelessly mind you.

I've made many mistakes in life, and not coming here earlier is one of them.

It kinda works our way regardless of what happens

>leftists see meme
>now accuse any of their own of being a shill
>real progressives get called a shill by more moderate liberals
>unwittingly D&C trying to stop D&C

>this fucking post
Just fuck off. I thought 4ch was bad enough, especially without 8ch to take refuge in.

>I learn fast
You really don't. The entire thread is just your posts bitching and moaning because your first secret club is making your current secret club look bad and you want to fit in. You're virtue signaling to Sup Forums and you don't even know it

>thinks Sup Forums is private
Journalists prowl this board all the fucking time. Nothing is private, everything we post is public to everyone. It getting out is inevitable, however, it will still result in hardcore progressives being ostracized because other liberals think they're shills.

Haven't you learned? Democrats don't learn.

Get rekt underage faggot

It's like plebbit has been infitrated forever and is working against us
Hmmm rly mks u go thunk

>Trump's goons
>2 anonymous examples

I see no evidence in that image that journalists patrol this board. Maybe "journalists" but not journalists.

Always lurk moar

Well, hope you're prepared for people to steal this genius idea because they will. Likely, this thread will be forgotten for a few weeks. Then a lurker will copy it word for word in Reddit and get a shitton of precious karma and milk it for all its worth, aggressively including his name in every utterance of the idea.

I respect content creators like yourself because it's very selfless. Content creators on here on advertchan (and formerly Cripplechan) will never be acknowledged at all for their OC, regardless of how many people on and off site enjoy it. So sit back and feel the bittersweet bite of chan success, OP, and know that some of us understand the struggle.

>is probably older than you sadly

Fucking fairy

They literally come here to post bait threads and write the result articles

>doesn't know how to green text

stop posting nigger
you make autism look normal

You're a fucking idiot. This has been going on for YEARS.

Journalists browse pol, leftists browse pol, who do you think post the bait threads? The communists from /leftypol/ you don't think they haven't snitched?

Kill yourself and fuck off.

Rule 1. Don't fucking be from reddit

Rule 2. Don't ducking admit you are from reddit

Rule 3. Don't ducking post here if you are from reddit

Ducking quack

>Trump General always had a guide on their OP detailing the legal process of voting and how to register
>some people missed the goddamn memo

Wew, lad. You're telling me there are retards on this site? Color me shocked.

I don't want to be acknowledged, I want to see the DNC fucking burn. I want Civic Nationalism to rise in America, and then the rest of the West. I want to see redpilling on such a grandscale Alex Jones starts screaming about them being dissolved into the water.

T_D is full of centipedes, nimble navigators sure, but centipedes.

But here?
I've seen levels of professionalism that made me wonder if many psy-ops weren't just started here. Levels of autism that could legitimately threaten the status quo if applied correctly, and to the proper points.

I see so much potential, and then to see it completely squandered and buttfucked on reddit?

I know I'm being a salty vagina, and I'm sorry for that, but understand that my outrage is because Sup Forums is on a completely different level with this stuff. And stuff like this is best left to the Sup Forumsfessionals.

This. Nobody cares about self validation here

Just ip range ban them, most are to stupid to get around it.

You guys can't really tell T_D to play the jew game as smart as we do. You have to fool them into a hashtag campaign using deception. You have to frame it like "SJW's have a stupid twitter campaign, let's meme this because we want more people to see how dumb this campaign is" and they will take the bait.

Good job OP for trying, but please try again with different tactics. I wish you luck!

jfc I'm mocking the journalists that do this, not denying that they come here. ffsppl.

by this point I've been using Sup Forums longer than I used reddit, not that any of that matters I'm sure. But I'll go look for some ducks.

Speaking of which, leftypol holds a dedicated thread to shill on 4pol.

8c
h.net/leftypol/catalog.html

has anyone tried to attack them there yet?

The memes in those threads honestly gave me aids, they were worse than forced Hillary memes

>I've seen levels of professionalism
This is a Korean checkers forum you dumbass fuck.

>attack them there yet
Sometimes, I go there to post bait threads and shitpost until I get banned. You should do that if you want to contribute. There is no concentrated effort that I know of to disrupt leftypol at this time

you literally just proved my point, ded.

Holy fuck are you eleven years old?

Shut the fuck up about centipedes, navigators, civic nationalism, Alex Jones, basically just shut the fuck up.

You need to exile yourself to a place like GLP to see what real cacophony and shilling looks like.

>demeaning meme magic in """"articles""""

MASSACRE THOSE WHO MOCK KEK

You're losing your grasp on reality, get a job.

>GLP
kek literally everybody is a shill there

go bend over a rug you cheese eating surrender monkey.

I say this every time you fucking retards come up with a new false flag. Leftists, Redditors, Faggots and even people who agree with you but want to troll you by revealing your schemes infest this site.

If you want to succeed this is all you need to do.
> Single digit # of threads, all on one day at spitballing level.
> DO NOT use the final product buzzword / hashtag during this early stage.
> Shift primarily to IRC once you have a dedicated core.
> Viral it on Sup Forums from the perspective of a Sup Forums user, not a false flagger.

There. You can have like a minimum of 5 people on the IRC co-ordinating and planting seeds in the threads, or even one dedicated individual.

The moment you start the threads with "HEY GUISE LETS TOTALLY DO A FALSE FLAG" on a medium ANYONE can access (let alone check the archive of) it's fucking over.

I used to browse that place while I was at work as a mental exercise. I found it very entertaining to read the work of schizophrenics and general bitter doomsayers. I would accept the most OUTLANDISH theories for a few hours or so (or maybe even days if it was really compelling) and try to work my way back to reality from whatever perspective. I am basically a GOD at reading peoples biases now though.

You can also replace IRC with Discord if you're a fucking 12 year old normie.

>civic nationalism
>redpilled

I'm an IRCOP. The hip youngsters never come to visit.

Always and easy gig getting newfags to fall for pasta, and with added gimp too.

Oh fuck off, I hadn't been to reddit before fucktards like you told me constantly to go back.

Turned out, reddit was a better place. More kinky boards, and everyone is a name fag so easy to filter out fuckwits.

*sigh*
this right here, is true.

/r/the_donald is fucking this up.

>how can this be happening how can my special stormweenie Trump echochamber be experiencing the effects of freedom of speech
>it's those antifa kikes I swear my special circlejerk of unironical neonazis would NEVER dare shitpost against my God Emperor!!!

sup reddit

Always an easy gig getting newfags to fall for pasta, and yours with added gimp too.

Kids are fucking retards nowadays, they get scared because the fonts are too sharp.

Web 2.0 was a mistake.

Sup Forums is too popular now. There's a reason why people say not to talk about Sup Forums, this is the result of not following that sound advice. IDs were a mistake, Flags were a mistake, colonizing leddit was a mistake. It's over, Sup Forums gets twice the traffic of Sup Forums now and has soccer moms, middle schoolers, and LITERAL MSM kikes lurking this board every second of the day because they're under the impression that people can still construct a cogent argument here or post some memes that aren't half a decade old. I'm abandoning this shithole in search of another board, you should do the same. Let it become complete cancer, like SRS tier cancer.

You need to go back.

>Sup Forumsfessionals
This is fucking great.

Too lazy to be bothered to find the right page, but Sup Forums gets as much traffic as /fa/ you fuckwit.

>civic nationalism
>centipedes
>nimble navigators
xDDDDD reddit meme xDDDDD BASED MILO XD

We must hold our ground.

Sup Forums is like a cursed land where our fallen enemies rise to join our ranks as members of our undead horde.

I know I'm being overly poetic, but everyone gets redpilled eventually.

glad somebody likes my fucking puns for once

>everyone gets redpilled eventually
According to r/k theory, not everyone is capable of being "redpilled".

Look into it. It's not just a theory, it is reality.

See also: The Unabomber's writings.

Democrats are literally trying to kill their own party without realizing it.

You have internet there?! Color me impressed!
Honestly though, your assessment is pretty fuckin accurate.

browsing /leftiepol/ is so surreal, the lefties in the current year seem to be so demoralized and miserable compared to Sup Forums

>xDD redpilled fuck PISSlam hahaha all women are sluts haha im so redpiled civic nationalist XD

If you are not prepared to redpill the normies, you can go back to 8chn and enjoy your silent autism, m8.

I think it's good we are getting more traffic, this means that we must increase the redpill production in our redpill factories and get more normies on our side, which in turn allows us to meme more habbenings into existance.

No need to worry, just think about how much of an outcast you have to be to be forced to talk about leftwing politics on an anonymous imageboard.

Not sure why you quoted me, but whatever.

then now is the time to strike.

Operation Red Dusk is a go.
Prepare for the assault.

Why the fuck are you trying to shill? Especially on Reddit?

No it doesn't newfriend : ^ )

REDPILL

>According to r/k theory, not everyone is capable of being "redpilled".
We are not in the mission to redpill everybody. Our mission is more about stepping up the game to redpill the people who seek true answers about leftism, degeneracy and immigration, not to "convert" them. You cannot preach to the choir and redpill an SJW into a right winger, but what we can do is to redpill Gen Z and occasional answer seekers so that they can further the redpill.

I put it in quotations because I do not normally say it.

The rest of your post has nothing to do with me.

ok

dont respond to reddit posters

T_D is actually more redpilled than nu/pol/ yeah I know unbelievable

sorry, but I just watched a fucking leaf kill a bong.

I never thought I'd see this day.

Fuck the queen.

REEEEEE JUST LIKE TUVALU M8

yeah, kinda sad to post commie stuff outside of reddit, it feels out of context

Holy fuck why am I the only one who remembers cockmongler. I wonder what he's doing these days, haven't seen him since 2008.

I feel so fucking old.

get away from me yucky abdul motherfucker go put your face on the ground or whatever you animals do fucking muhammad niggerlover

The content I see on social media platforms is starting to convince me that it's a good thing IRC will waste away with the oldfags. As much as I'd love to see an injection of young blood, the millennial cancer has put me off.

i thought people from Sup Forums started t_d and modded it?

>spastic redditposter doesnt realise that UK and canada belong to the same monarch
another reason to kys

doesn't change you got BTFO'd by a fucking leaf.

And fuck the queen.

>do i fit in yet?

They have flooded the board and ruined its culture. The whole fucking posting style has taken on that cringey leddit style of speaking. Every other reply is some variation of "le have to go Bak xD" or "cuck!". There are no more discussions about anything anymore, no more info graphics, just shitposting. And yeah Sup Forums has always had shitposting but now that's all there is. And don't bother with 2*4 chan, it's a honeypot filled with NEETs and Antifa.