When did you realize that there is no hope for American civilization?

When did you realize that there is no hope for American civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/08/universities-warned-snowflake-student-demands/
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/01/08/university-students-demand-philosophers-including-plato-kant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

after 9/11

>Alan Henry things he is going to get some of that pussy by being a cuck
sad

>When did you realize that there is no hope for American civilization?
About a decade ago

Lauren WHOca?

she has a husband right? how can he be so cucked to have such terrible women as a wife. thats like jewish woman having nazi husband who openly hates her.

>under 20 Likes

I dunno, could be worse, I guess.

Holy shit what a fucking beta cück.

>plot twist
>henry is her husband

When you shilled for LGBT and niggers across the globe.

This is what you get for killing Hitler.
Serves you right.

ALL [xxx] ARE TRASH EXCEPT THE ONES I LIKE.

stfu cuck

lol send it to her

Compare the muscles of the two men. There is nothing stopping that man from overpowering everyone in the house and doing what he wants. Sweden is beyond cucked.

The one that got Tucked.

Years ago, but I keep trying anyway.

hello muslim mayor of london
hello muahmmad top #1 name
hello luton
hello 1400 sex scandals

>sure
Yeah, I guess you're right Kek.

She got shkrelied as well

alan is either gay or balls deep in that P

At least we aren't being forced to house mudslimes, but I imagine it's not too far away anyway.

We created the playing field. Were it not fot us, they'd still be living in mudhuts

The fuck is going on in this .webm

Ceazar who wore that green thing on his head was actually blonde,Hitler was black-haired

Sweden

Lol American cucks would do anything for pussy and at same time niggers do nothing to get same pussy.

Hair color is a social construct.

We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible

Asian Americans actually earn little more then White Americans but you don't see anybody crying about ''Asian privilege''

Jews aren't white.

He's literally in love with her but is too much of a cuck to make a move. *coughs*

ww3 will smoove everything out, hang in there

>suicides into Russia just like Napoleon did
THEY KILLED ME! REEEEEEEE!

It sowed it's success and defeat back in the 60s.

Hating Whites is the most progressive thing in the world.

plate-thrower is triggered

There's never been hope for America. As soon as it had a constitution, it was fucked.

send it send it send it

that guy is disgusting. A fucking dog without a backbone. I would rather live with niggers then him.

Reminder that woman are cancer and MGTOW is the only rational response. Modern woman are disgusting. Cold evil feminest bastards

Alan is a fucking faggot, he's worse than that dumb whore. He's enabling all this shit.

When I understood you are 30% plus non-white and heavily influenced by zionists.

So almost a decade ago.

>3
post other 2

>killing Hitler
We're talking about America here, not the USSR.

Achmed claims Swedish boy as his waifu

>White men who r half decent tho *coughs* Yea in general we weely suk.

What a fucking cuck. Men who submit themselves to wimmen aren't men. Women demand power but have an inability to wield it, let alone control it. Once they attain power they abuse it. Like Merkel or the gook bitch from Worst Korea.

>normies are going to start doing the reminder: meme

If "white men" suck, then every single sex and race sucks as much or more.

>racism against white people is acceptable
>sexism against male is acceptable
So tolerant.

When Whyte men are a social construct, but eyebrows are genetic

After Occupy Wall Street fell apart.

Identity politics ruins everything.

EVERYTHING

Surprised no one noticed that little purple emblem beside his name...

The nose knows.

When the eventual collapse happens we need to take away female voting rights and regulate female empowerment movements. If it weren't for the ducking 60s and the cultural suicide women spurred we could literally have had space colonies and probably world peace.

Remember the 6000000000000000000000000000000000.

Right now

Gustav is about to get fucked and the darkie's going first.

This was my first thought as well. The guy knows it, too.

They were.

Am I supposed to know her?
Literally who is that bitch again?

God damn that hurts because it reminds my attempts in high school.

Lena would fuck martin shilriki before that guy now. Betas, when will they learn

Pay debt

I've never seen such a pathetic attempt to get pussy in my entire life. That guy should kill himself.

If they only think some straight white men are okay, then why isn't it acceptable for someone to say only some Illegal immigrants are good people?

>Has a menorah emoji in his name
EVERY FUCKING TIME

You just pointed out one of hundreds of double standards these sjw's have.

>In general we suck, but not me right, haha, but yeah we suck, except me

Scum

>uneven playing field

All the way back in 1963 when this man died.

>plot twist
>he's a cuck, shkreli is the bull

And the guy who responded isn't a straight white male.
He's a homosexual jew.

REALLY MAKES ME FUCKING THINK.
But seriously Sup Forums, remember to always check. Don't let them demoralise you.

>niggers are generally trash
>faggots are generally trash
>illegal spics are generally trash
>dumb cunts are generally trash
>muzzies are smellly goat-fucking trash

Say any of these and you get lynched. Funny cause they are all true.

the jew really brainwashed america deeply

>Alan Henry being a cuck to get pussy
Has this ever worked out for numales, I wonder?

9/11

I was in 10th grade and we were supposed to go on a field trip, but it got canceled. As the morning unfolded we found out why -- the school had us stay in our classes and asked the teachers to put on the TV. There were students crying left and right, teachers screaming at the TV sets. I just sat there, like an asshole, cracking jokes with my friend about something.

By the time I got to college and started seeing the people demonstrating against Iraq and Bush, then started seeing the reactions to those demonstrations, I could sense America was getting fucked.

When I graduated I realized how much money I owed and how few jobs there were out there. I had to move back home and made little money, just enough to get a car and move out to get a real job. I ended up changing careers because my field (Biology) was too competitive and opportunities were dry in 2008-09, unless I wanted to move out of the country. I went to back to grad school while most of my friends kept working retail with a Bachelor's degree.

When I was in grad school, suddenly every class became about getting in touch with our feelings and then somebody would make it "political." I would sit in technical writing classes where grown men and women would weep because they never learned how to use a comma. I felt like I was better than all this, but didn't know how to get out. I started feeling like I wasn't getting the message or I showed up late to a party.

When I started working in public schools and saw the influx of social media and cell phones, how babied the school work had become, how bullied the teachers were, and just how awful the kids' home lives were... I knew I had missed something huge. My 20's passed me by in an instant, and I wasted them in a shitty economy taking shitty advice from shitty people.

I spent the past decade living in fear that I couldn't "chase my dreams." I didn't move far from home for college or my job, I didn't move to a big city in my early 20's... none of that. I didn't know how to do it and all of my friends were too busy working or having kids. I was convinced I needed a college degree to "be" anything, and was told my whole life by my boomer parents that learning a trade was just not an option. I passed up law school, medical school, and even getting a PhD because the money was just no there. I was so afraid of gaining more debt. And with the political landscape the way that it was, I struggled to even do as much as I did. I had to take jobs in rural towns that paid nothing, I spent 3 years working a soul-sucking job in mental health counseling, and I had to leave jobs I loved more than once because of their finances. I was in several failed relationships and never became the /fit/izen Chad I thought I could be. My days in my early 20's were spent from 5am to 10pm working and taking night classes, and I was just too damn busy to do anything else.

Now I'm 30 and still work in education. I'm disenchanted with my job, adulthood, and life in general. I don't own a home, don't have kids, and only now am I getting married.

I know all of this is nobody's fault by my own, but there is a part of me that holds my American upbringing responsible for my lot in life. Sometimes I'm jealous of my friends who had neglectful parents or my gf who couldn't afford college and just spent her early 20's traveling the US instead.

Now at 30 we're all in the same spot, all of us, making the same money and living the same life. We are all 30 and have roommates, apartments, shitty jobs we hate, and poor health. No money to speak of. But at least we don't live with our parents still.

What a fucking joke.

I never had hope.

I hope both of these people get kek'd

>Now at 30 we're all in the same spot, all of us, making the same money and living the same life.

Lots of people actually got decent jobs after they graduated, but they don't rant about it on the internet so it's easy to believe that the boomers actually did wreck the american dream.

Don't give up. You are still young, whether you believe it or not.

ITS IT TIME!

When America rejected Ron Paul in 08/12 in favor of two war mongering neocon retards.

Thank you, kind user, for not blasting me for ranting a bit about my lot in life, like most of Sup Forums would.

A few years ago when Social Justice jumped from being a Video Game issue to being an actual Political issue.

What America needs is a fresh war of powers, something that scares the public and makes them damn happy that they're not already dead in nuclear fire. That'll make them enjoy the lot they're given once more and better teach people to get along unless they want to die young.

It's so very unfortunate that Trump won in this prospect, for now we'll likely never land in Russia.

I suppose we'll need to find a new way to get rid of these modern hippies before they rage so hard they flip the next presidential election.

Here's to a good four years, hopefully eight.

Everyday we stray further from the path of true progress.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/08/universities-warned-snowflake-student-demands/

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/01/08/university-students-demand-philosophers-including-plato-kant/

If greece is the master race then how come it depends on handouts?

Anyone have a link to the video of her getting destroyed by Tucker on live TV?

There's no hope for THE WEAK.

That's why you have to be strong.

Doesn't Greece also let in more migrants than any other state in the EU?

'let' is the wrong word, and they don't stay for long

the wife and daughter are happy... they get to taste the bbc

>A homosexual speaking for straight white males in a negative way

And faggots wonder why they're hated

Let in? The only thing seperate greece from mordor is a little water. They are the gate they need to pass. Once in greece they can move all over europe since greece gives them papers and tell them it's better welfare in sweden and germany. The danish did the same thing last year. DANSKJÄVLAR!!!

Yep. Everybody hits 30, and we are all the same. Do the same shit, plugged into the same middle-class dreams.

>want a house, cant afford a house
>want financial security, can't stomach the job we currently work
This by the way is due to the scraping of workers rights, fucking meat packers in the 60's had more rights than any worker now. Now you are lucky to have a job without benefits, paid holidays, sick pay. Soon they'll get rid of overtime.
>don't get me going on an MGTOW spiel
I work, save, hunker down. Not even sure why I do it. At the tip of my brain, everyday, is the idea I can meet a qt and settledown, but I don't even know what that means anymore. Let alone the qt.

Around '45 or so.

They let the invading hordes land on their shores and even fish the "refugees" out of the water and haul them in when they purposefully sink their own boats. If they'd just start blowing the mudslime invaders out of the water as soon as they saw the boats then the "refugees" would stop coming. How do you think Israel would handle the situation?