God teir Youtubers

I need some god tier youtuber to listen to at work. I got Milo, Sargon, ArchWarhammer down but ive listend to all of their videos 700 times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2iGkIT5F88
youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw
youtube.com/channel/UCjrxAZxAwfGBudHsFBKEmdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is pure b8. Get out of here leaf.

There is no such thing as a God Tier Youtuber, that doesn't exist. All Youtube and E-Celebs are shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2iGkIT5F88
1791L is a good account he dosent make oc just collects quality videos

Your a hero!, thanks bro

All cucks

sanderson1611

Stefan Moly is the only man you should listen to. His voice is like a eagle soaring in the sky while America the beautiful plays in the distance with red white and blue fireworks. Ayran races only.

>Milo, Sargon, ArchWarhammer
holy shit are you fucking 12?
how often can you listen to
>HAHA FEMINISTS ARE DUMB
>HERE IS A 30 MINUTE EXPLANATION OF ONE OF THE WAYS FEMINISTS ARE DUMB

Milo = Dumb christ fag who acts gay and conservative for money

Sargon = wannabe intellectual who cant let go of his liberalism but has gotten redpilled on immigration and other things. But still a cuck

Molymeme = best youtubee of all time

>Making fun of intelligent people because they prefer to use intelligent arguments and discussions

You see, when Sup Forums starts rooting for the autist way of arguing because it's easier. You know it's hit a new low.

I'm talking about Sargon btw, Milo is a faggot and ArchWarhammer is just a nobody

I'm not saying they're stupid, I'm saying you have to be a special kind of faggot in order to listen to that garbage "700 times"
their content is shit

>moly-nu

Mark Passio

Not when the opinion is recycled a bunch of times and anti edgy feminist youtubers and wannabe intellectuals eat the koolaid and plagarise content

TL;DR is one of my favorites.

Got a problem with Moly? If you do I will find your ass and fucking beat you to an inch of your life

He is the most boring and unoriginal cunt I have ever watched. I cant stand him and find his opinions bland and unoriginal. If you like him by any means consider yourself no better than a nigger from Chicago

Woah, did something strike a nerve?
He does look at issues from a very detailed and well researched point of view and I like that.

>I find his opinions bland and unoriginal
this is the second part of why political youtubers are shit

go to ANY of the le alt le right youtube channels and every single fucking one of them has the same fucking opinion on every fucking event, and every single fucking one of them has a video on every single fucking event

it is recycled garbage

and chances are, you already have THE SAME EXACT OPINIONS on the event before you even click the fucking video, you just want your opinion validated

I'm not saying you should all go subscribe to communist youtubers but holy shit, get out of your ACTUAL echo chamber and grow up

>black pigeon speaks
>david seaman

Top tier channels, nothing but pure red pill.

Blonde in the Belly of the Beast youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw

>listening to milo or sargon more than once
>listening to milo or sargon at all
it's like you want us all to know how fucking stupid you are

No he doesnt. He just says big words and makes poop sounds

>david seaman

Did he go full David Icke? What is it with goalkeepers going off at the deep end.

Propose an alternative, faggot

>Follows a man who preaches the non-aggression principle
>If you don't like him I will beat you to the bloody pulp

I like how you roll burger bro.

red ice radio
Styxhexenhammer666
the golden one
thulean perspective

>did he go full david icke?

Not at all. Currently covering pizzagate and elite corruption along with calling out the msm for the fake news that they are.

He's so close on their tail that he's taking personal threats from them.

Jordan B Peterson

Eric Orwoll

TheAlternativeHypothesis/NewEuropeANP

MisterMetokur

Turd Flinging Monkey

Granville Thorndyke. Not a podcaster more of a video editor and aggregator of various (mainly British and European right wing topics). Has some great Jonathon Bowden talks.

Tsar Bombastic has a lot of redpills

youtube.com/channel/UCjrxAZxAwfGBudHsFBKEmdQ