White boi. Mexico will be a superpower soon

When 2030 comes, We have to take back our stolen states. We will genocide you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-23/mexico-to-overtake-russia-by-2050-as-u-s-slides
youtube.com/watch?v=3NTWg2m0t_c
chequeado.com/ultimas-noticias/albino-el-40-de-la-poblacion-argentina-no-tiene-agua-y-el-60-no-tiene-cloacas/
riceinstitute.org/blog/new-maps-which-country-has-the-most-open-defecation-in-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=hzT3AQGj2jk&t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=xj3UYnLkKpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a pity reply.

gracias melanio.

you sure will be

You mad wite boi ?

What the fuck does that chart mean

I sure am mehico, I sure am...

GDP

> Mexico, super power 2030

HAHAHAHAHAH.

lol, 2050 mexico economy won't even be half as big as 2010 USA economy

POO

>its' a minority doesn't realize that once chinks and muslims are in charge they are absolutely fucked

you think Xiao and Achmed are going to pay for Tyrone and Miguel's 6 kids? lmfao

Did you travel from the Hillary wins universe?

you are wrong.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-23/mexico-to-overtake-russia-by-2050-as-u-s-slides

Trump cant decide for our economy. its not North Korea. Paul Ryan is his enemy.

excuse me james, Spanish civilized us and we use toilets.

I'd wager North Korea is better off than Mexico. North Korea could probably defeat Mexico in a war.

Because they have nukes, we are a peaceful country like Canada. We dont like war.

Yet you claim you can defeat the United States. It will never happen.

I post:
>mexico has shitty economy compared to USA

you post:
>mexico is going to surpass russia

please learn to read, you don't want to confuse the "rio grande" signs with "rio usumacinta", you might jump the wrong border

>we use toilets
Not quite

Keep dreaming

>mexico to become the 5th largest economy in the world

top fucking kek

le 60% pozo ciego

youtube.com/watch?v=3NTWg2m0t_c

Don't take away poo in loo's meme pedro.

you said this.

2050 mexico economy won't even be half as big as 2010 USA economy

you are wrong, because we will be the 5th economy, and US the second.

UN stats don't lie buddy.

Up to 20% of you defecate in the open compared to less than 0.01% here in the civilized countries.

dude you posted the damn graph, look at it, the dark blue line for mexico (2050 GDP) is barely half the size of the light blue line for USA (2010 GDP)

>UN stats don't lie

that makes me uncomfortable

Albino: “El 40% de la población argentina no tiene agua, y el 60% no tiene cloacas”

chequeado.com/ultimas-noticias/albino-el-40-de-la-poblacion-argentina-no-tiene-agua-y-el-60-no-tiene-cloacas/

you should travel beyond general paz once, buddy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

You being butthurt and posting sensationalist clickbait doesn't negate UN stats

riceinstitute.org/blog/new-maps-which-country-has-the-most-open-defecation-in-the-world/

You can check the source there, it's a 2012 report from the World Health Organization

Nargentino BTFO

You do realize that a rather large amount of the population over here are indigenous people living in rural areas right? The chart SPECIFICALLY says "open defecation in rural areas"

cry me a river waiter.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzT3AQGj2jk&t=19s

>posting memes against UN hard data
You are embarrassing yourself
But it's been fun to try to educate a street shitting third world monkey
Futile, but fun.

You'll just assimilate like you did last time Jose. That's why there's white Rodriguezes and Garcias in Texas that look like me.

No matter how hard you try, you are not niggers.

Why is Mexico so butthurt about Argentina? Their butthurt about USA is understandable, but Argentina? Is it because Argentina is niggerland and Mexico manages to be even less white?

He cant read. 60% of Argies dont have sewers and they poop in the ground. When it rains la boca is full of shit hahahhahaahha

Amado said that Argentina has 5% of poverty and Germany 20%

youtube.com/watch?v=xj3UYnLkKpw

to be honest that's more likely than India becoming a super power

because they are arrogant as fuck, even more than USA. you know that very well.

But first you have to pay for The Wall

They were unpopulated Mexican territory for 20 years between Independence and the Mexican-American War. Texas was only Mexican for 10 years, and the Anglo settlers still had to pacify the Indian tribes, as the Spanish colonists (and later Mexican caudillios) did not.

>purchased* states

ftfy

Not when you cant send american money across the borders.

Build that wall.

which nation is your best friend

I don't think you realize what a drain 11 million extra poor people will do to your economy, lol. Meanwhile, it will boost our economy and make our healthcare cheaper

ok enjoy proxy wars with russia and china, enjoy being signed up for draft

you are. and then canada.

>greeks don't use toilets
fucking lol'd

>economic predictions about anything that are more than a couple of years into the future
>predictions about anything really that are more than a couple of years into the future

You know this is the same argument that is being used to flood countries like Canada and Australia with immigrants. They're mostly unpopulated territory, so they need people brought in.

I would be fine with open borders with Europe

They are normally incredibly arrogant assholes that, for some reason, are convinced about them being purebreed aryans. México is fucking shit but at least we are aware of it.

Because we are whiter and richer than them, but we speak Spanish, so we remind them of everything they will never be.

So they resort to posting memes and fake pics to make foreigners believe we are an Africa-tier nation full of blacks (I used to post in Sup Forums, I remember the "Argentina es white" shit was started by butthurt Mexicans).

But reality doesn't lie. Hard data doesn't lie. Anyone can open an encyclopedia or travel here and their little Sup Forums meme bubble is burst open.

They could be figuring out how to stop their nation from collapsing to cartels and poverty but they'd rather shitpost here instead.

You have no friends.
Nobody likes you, and it is because you are lying manlet welfare leeches.

Only chicanos in the USA like Mexico, but that's because they don't live there.