/AfD/ General - <Trucks Welcome> EDITION

/AfD/ General - EDITION

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

GERMAN VIDEOS:

Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc

>AfD's Fundraiser
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:

>Meme Collections v1.3
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
postimg org/gallery/2n33gjr90/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:

>Gather lurkers
>Create usable memes (Germany is very Nazi-phobic)
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>help improve OP text
>Ignore the shills

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

heise.de/tp/features/Umweltbundesamtspraesidentin-SPD-fordert-hoehere-Besteuerung-nichtveganer-Lebensmittel-3589118.html
stern.de/politik/deutschland/christopher-lauer-stellt-afd-anhaenger-via-twitter-bloss--wird-er-vor-gericht-gezerrt--7268374.html
politikstube.com/hamburg-fischbek-ein-neues-dorf-fuer-700-fluechtlinge-kosten-23-millionen-euro/
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
daserwachendervalkyrjar.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/afd-unterwandert-neu-mitglied-nicolaus-fest-ist-bekennender-transatlantiker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHIT IT DOWN

Keep up the Generals.

It's not happening. ever. keep trying, but expect failure.

Someone voted Remain?

nope I voted leave. But see that we also did not elect ukip. There is no way for serious eurosceptic parties to be elected in the current year.

RECENT NEWS:

>SPD suggests taxation of non-vegan food
heise.de/tp/features/Umweltbundesamtspraesidentin-SPD-fordert-hoehere-Besteuerung-nichtveganer-Lebensmittel-3589118.html
>SPD publicly attacks an AfD-voter
stern.de/politik/deutschland/christopher-lauer-stellt-afd-anhaenger-via-twitter-bloss--wird-er-vor-gericht-gezerrt--7268374.html
>new village created for refugees (23 Million Euro)
politikstube.com/hamburg-fischbek-ein-neues-dorf-fuer-700-fluechtlinge-kosten-23-millionen-euro/

AfD already has their momentum and with even 15% (the worst predictions) they would seriously fuck up the establishment parties. No party in whole europe is rising as fast as the AfD does right now and 25% is likely.

shut up,
We've got enough german defeatists already.
No need for you to pull us down.

How good is german polling?

I find it mind boggling that people still think the AFD is an alternative.
It consists of gov placed people and really dump people.
The AFD when it was founded doesnt exist anymore. All the good people left.
The starting AFD was more like a 90s CDU than anything else, now its just retarded buzzword spouting people.
I do enjoy watching Petry argue with 20 something libtard uni students tho.

Can't stand these "Just nuke us already." "Germany is lost." guys either. Everyone can do their part and giving up is not an option if it is about the future of Europe.

I don't think they calculated for the Trump effect.
There are a lot of germans that wouldnt openly admit to voting AfD.
So we have a decent margin there already. Other than that I have no idea

>SPD suggests taxation of non-vegan food
Oh I dont see that this will be good for their votes.

>new village created for refugees (23 Million Euro)
Well, the fugees are supposed to cost us 300 billion till 2020 gotta spend that money somewhere.

>Friendly reminder to suspend any and all donations for aid programs.
They already called me twice to collect some moonies... last time I said "not if it is spend on refugees" and hung up.

Consider my record corrected.

It is not as rigged as in the US so generally somewhat accurate. Many people fear supporting the AfD in public and it is the only party which can motivate non voters.

Getting Berlin nuked would be a favour though.

Private sampling among friends and coworkers currently would indicate a 100% AFD win.... isnt statistical relevant though.
As for the polling in Germany it is like said. Many either say "something" to be PC or dont answer to public polls.

Have some tunes about the great kebab removal battle of Vienna end of 17th Century:
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

Im considering your stupidity right about now.
Im as nationalistic as can get these days but the AFD is a joke since theyve been infiltrated, its just the new NPD by now.
consisting 80-90% out of gov. plants.

You know it to be true.

>muh-AFD was so great but then every "good" guy left- meme

The AfD today is not as hated as it was before. Fuckers like you were the ones screaming "NAZIS IN BLUE" when Lucke was still there. And now the same rats come out of the sewers to say "the AfD was actually fine until the good guys left".
You deny reality and swallow whatever is stuffed down your stupid german throat. Time for people like you being exposed and being made responsible for the shit you bring over us.
Don't worry you little roach, they will take care of our beloved country good enough.

>Getting Berlin nuked would be a favour though.
Some parts of NRW deserve some nuking too.

I knew Sup Forums had a lot of tinfoil going on, but you are intriguing me. Do you have ANY proof for that statement at all?

Are you fucking dumb mate? nice trips tho.

Read again and also read this
Ihr verdammten Bauern. Zu dumm zum lesen.

Btw I most likely bashed a few more leftie skulls than you can ever dream of internet tough guy. I was the rational nationalistic german telling you "Bauernopfern" that their little dream of a strong AFD will ultimately lead to more problems.

Just burn the fucking reichstag down and start off new.

Then fucking do it.
You'd find support here if you were to plan it.

Praise Kek!
AFD for being the start of a new 88!

I´d assume torches and pitchforks could work too. Alternatively, we got some rented nukes from the US on German soil.... should be more then enough.

daserwachendervalkyrjar.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/afd-unterwandert-neu-mitglied-nicolaus-fest-ist-bekennender-transatlantiker/
its stuff like that. the whole last year people with that kinda background tried and succeeded in joining the AFD, some of those are the most loudmouthed "Völkisch" screaming people in that party.

The old infiltrating tactics are alive and well.
Also any percentage gain from the Afd will from now on be the work of "russian haxx0rs".

Even if the AFD is just as jewed as the NPD.... there´s no alternative for it.
People would only see how many votes they got and that there are alot of likeminded people out there. When they then fail to deliver....

In the end it doesnt matter if they are a plant or not.

Well not much we can do about that.
I don't think it is that many tough.

Anyway we need to do something.
If you do not offer an alternative
please stop sabotaging our efforts.

That it's AfD versus the rest of the entire political scene, proves AfD isn't controlled OP.
If AfD was nothing but infiltrators, the media/academia would accept them and give them as much airtime as possible, instead of banning them in a lot of cases.

>It consists of gov placed people
Prove?

>and really dump people
*dumb

>The AFD when it was founded doesnt exist anymore
Exactly, that's a huge plus. Lucke himself started the right-wing coup when he tried to centralize all the power. It's too late for a 90s CDU to slow down the current political trend to the left, we need an emergency stop right now.

maybe we should start spreading russian hacking memes tough, as that is indeed possible that it will be used in germany.

Why trucks welcome krauts? it is your people who die in terrorist attacks, leaving aside the traitors who voted for merkel

Illusion is what youre after?
Alright then.
All you can really do is wait for it all to implode and wait for signals.
Voting AFD wont do any harm, its still better than SPD or CDU votes still.
But they wont change anything, they wont get any real power.
The problem is that no one is able to rise to a position of influence without selling himself out completly to some globalist kaballah seated in brussels.

I will probably just vote for "Die Partei" the most obscure option.
Also I want that turkish roach somuncu talking shit on talk rounds a bit more, he was quite entertaining, just fucking with any ideology sitting at the table with him.
Or I do what I did since i turned 18, Ill paint a nice big flower in the voting paper and leave it to that.

because a lot of our people are so cucked,
that they only take the redpill when delivered by truck.

Great idea actually. If we can meme russian hackers to a "We are number one" state it will get ridiculous.

*proof

I had a slight typo. youre just completly wrong :^)

if you cant argue with anything, attack someones grammar. good choice ronny.

>just vote for "Die Partei"
Great idea, vote for a leftist party.

The reason WHY people vote the AFD is what matters. Nothing else. And the more support they have, the more people are likely to snap out of their silence.
When they fuck up afterwards people would be more willing to do something radical.

I.e. it isnt the party but the idea behind it that people want.

And as such it DOES matter how many votes they get.

are you honestly attacking him for not responding to your statement that they are dumb?
It's literally ad-hominem.
And it is funny when someone makes a typo in the word dumb.

Is CDU-AfD coalition possible if CDU+SPD is >50%?I guess Merkel would rather ally with the communists

Less leftie than the CDU these days.

Never in a thousand years.

Every party said they wont ally with the AFD.
So if the AFD doesnt get enough votes to block it, the others will form a super-coalition with every other party.
Then the real fun will begin.

No, I meant; Would you mind proving your accusations?

>if you cant argue
>The AFD when it was founded doesnt exist anymore
>Exactly, that's a huge plus. Lucke himself started the right-wing coup when he tried to centralize all the power. It's too late for a 90s CDU to slow down the current political trend to the left, we need an emergency stop right now.

Praise Kek, delivering truckloads of redpills.

No, they're not "less leftie", whatever that means. The CDU is a center-right, Die Partei a leftist satire party. Look up their goals, faggot.

Why do we have two galleries? Doesn't look like normie/funposting split with bloodsplatter and lolipantsu in the smaller one. Backup? If no meaning just merge them. If theres a meaning title it.

I'd change the order in the OP to AfD stuff incl. AfD Fundraiser links > video channels > videos > gerneral Sup Forums stuff.

I'd move the Einzellfall-Map above the AfD song. Higher priority.

How about merging English and German video section and mark them with (EN) and (DE) instead? Unless we increase the number of videos we end up with about the same number of letters but two lines shorter OP. German videos tend to be English subtitled anyways and Germans posting here can all understand the English stuff, so the language isn't a barrier anyways in my opinion.

The Tasks can be summarized to:
>We need
>- allways: new memes, english spellchecks, recruiting more followers
>- normie memes
>- friendly voting guide

Bump

WIR

>40 million german voters
>25 million of them are pensionaires aged 60+ who only watch state tv and never use the internet and always vote SPD CDU Grüne FDP
>add to that a couple MILLION 'foreign germans' with dual citizenship who live abroad and are allowed to vote even if they havent visited Germany in 25 years (=jews and muslim)
>add to that the fact that 25% of all german votes are now postal vote, all-time record, and that these postal votes are wide open for vote rigging; the same kind of postal votes are ILLEGAL in France, citing 'national security'; postal votes arent even counted seperately from ballot votes, like in Austria

And people wonder why AfD only gets 15%? The pensionaires - who decide all elections - only see what they see on state television, i.e. no immigrant crime and evil nazis everywhere.

The good news is, in a revolution against the establishment it would be just about all german males age 18-40 against braindead 65 year olds. This is why Merkel had to import 2 million muslim terrorists...

>politicians always stay true to their words
sure mate

>import muslims whom were allies with nazis
>nazis and muslims have revolution

>Why do we have two galleries? Doesn't look like normie/funposting split with bloodsplatter and lolipantsu in the smaller one. Backup? If no meaning just merge them. If theres a meaning title it.
The lower one is older, shouldnt be included
>I'd change the order in the OP to AfD stuff incl. AfD Fundraiser links > video channels > videos > gerneral Sup Forums stuff.
hmmm I'm not so sure, I was thinknig about moving the channels lower actually and maybe out of the OP like >How about merging English and German video section and mark them with (EN) and (DE) instead? Unless we increase the number of videos we end up with about the same number of letters but two lines shorter OP. German videos tend to be English subtitled anyways and Germans posting here can all understand the English stuff, so the language isn't a barrier anyways in my opinion.
I didn't realise the video had subtitles, thought it would make it less frustrating for english speakers.

Thanks for the input on the tasks.

kek, I tried to post my updated version of OP but the system thinks its spam so I can't post it.

>hmmm I'm not so sure, I was thinknig about moving the channels lower actually and maybe out of the OP like

Thats was mainly about the weird YouTube Videos > ?? AfD Donations ??? > YouTube Channels order. The donations felt pretty out of place inbetween media mashup.

If all videos and channels are moved out and maybe only breaking new/latest ones are in the OP if any at all that would make sense to me too. Or the channels compiled to a list of "official AfD outlets" with other official AfD media. You know where Im going with this?

tricked it

any suggestions to further improve it are welcome

I treid to restructure the Task section a bit, better?

TASKS:

currently:
>help improve OP text
>come up with new ideas
>find or create a friendly guide for voting
always:
>create usable memes (Germany is very Nazi-phobic)
>spell-check memes
>spread memes
>ignore the shills

>>new village created for refugees (23 Million Euro)
for the rapefugees we have money to create villages with nice apartments but for our homeless, students, apprentice, youg families etc. we cant afford it, no kindergärten, school looks like shit

FICK MEIN SCHEIß HOCH DRECKS ELITE

Tag des stricks wird bald kommen

Die sind halt wertvoller als Gold

Wenn aus denen Erdöl entsteht, dann sind die was Wert.

Is there a guide or something on how to act on kikebook to redpill normies?

Ideas how to make leftist people vote for Die Partei or stay home would be good.

figg disch mon

Same guy, always showing up saying the same shit. You know this is getting pretty old. You need new "facts" to shill around here.

>Just burn the fucking reichstag down and start off new.

However this, I could get behind. That and take out as many journalists as possible.

>I find it mind boggling that people still think the AFD is an alternative.

Ok, but realistically now. There isn't really any good party. They are all shit and their "Spitzenkandiaten" are awful.

I find the AfD, regardless if you think they are planted players in the game, are still better than Merkel, anyone or anything the SPD has to offer, the fucking SJW Grünen, the ridiculous Linke and the non-party the FDP.

You can't disagree with that. You know the big parties are complete and utter horeseshit.

>watcha doing rabbi?

inb4 this thread is run by the russians

pretty sure many german flags here are actually from former soviet union

like myself from greatest country in the world, KAZAKHSTAN

Bigger pic

>build menorah that is easily made into a swastika
>make it into a swastika
>take pic
>oy vey the evil alt right has been emboldened by drumpf

Hey Rabbi, etc.

From 2016

oh man we really should have woken them up in time.
How racist.