The Starset Society

We are a collective of like minded individuals dedicated to publicizing scientific discoveries which have been silenced or otherwise stolen by public or private agents. We do not support the release of technologies which are legally owned and controlled by any group. Rather, we toil day and night to shed light on that scientific knowledge which is being illegally hidden to exploit an unassuming public. We subscribe to no political affiliations, only the self evident rights of man, paramount of which is his right to the general knowledge of his existence and place in the universe.

The Starset Society is always accepting new members to assist us in our mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestarsetsociety.org/
thestarsetsociety.org/awpublicaddress
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3vgTOtbpA
youtube.com/watch?v=hHFvrh9ulSw
youtube.com/watch?v=7N4DEegSOp8&t=51s
earlyradiohistory.us/1901talk.htm
yarnspnr2.wordpress.com/tag/ouspensky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've got tech to make the first post the best post.

nah but forealz my jigaboo, do you have an 'internet website' that I can have a sticky beak at?

Don't ignore me cunt. I'll turn this into a spideeman thread so fast your head will turn inside out.

Did you scan the QR code?

Nice LARPing faggot. I'm CIA, you're fucking dead kiddo

thestarsetsociety.org/

This is now spidey thread.

This is not a joke.

thestarsetsociety.org/awpublicaddress

Excuse me sir, but did you read anything I posted here? Or are you going to continue playing childish games with pictures of outdated spiderman comics. No disrespect intended, I am merely wondering if I am communicating with an intelligent person, or, an idiot.

Perhaps this would catch more interest on but here's a bump

Did Tesla Receive A Signal From Deep Space?

by Dr. Aston Wise, The Starset Society

Nikola Tesla is widely regarded as one of the greatest inventing minds of the 20th century. Throughout his life, Tesla's obsession over his work allowed him to make numerous contributions to the world of electricity, many of which helped to usher in the high tech era which we are accustomed to today. Most people are aware of at least one of his discoveries, whether it is alternating current, wireless communication, or wireless controlling, but few people are aware that Tesla may have made another discovery which was more fantastic than all of the others combined. Tesla may have picked up a signal from another world. And done so on more than one occasion.

Tesla's interest in extraterrestrial signals seems to have begun at the turn of the century when he was working on wireless power transmission at his tower near Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, Colorado. According to an article he wrote for Collier's Weekly in 1901, Tesla was conducting an experimenting at the site when he began to notice periodic electrical changes:

"It was some time afterward when the thought flashed upon my mind that the disturbances I had observed might be due to an intelligent control. Although I could not decipher their meaning, it was impossible for me to think of them as having been entirely accidental. The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another. A purpose was behind these electrical signals; and it was with this conviction that I announced to the Red Cross Society, when it asked me to indicate one of the great possible achievements of the next hundred years, that it would probably be the confirmation and interpretation of this planetary challenge to us."

In the article, Tesla spoke clearly about how the experience triggered a sort of obsession within him:

"I have never ceased to think of those experiences and of the observations made in Colorado. I am constantly endeavoring to improve and perfect my apparatus, and just as soon as practicable I shall again take up the thread of my investigations at the point where I have been forced to lay it down for a time."

Indeed, Tesla put aside his research into extraterrestrial signals for another few years while he conducted research into wireless power transmission at his new facility, Wardenclyffe Tower, in New Jersey. Eventually though, Tesla's primary investor, J.P. Morgan, pulled his investment at Wardenclyffe when he realized that it wouldn't be feasible to charge for wireless power. This caused Tesla's expensive research at Wardenclyffe to come to a grinding halt by 1907, leaving him penniless and destitute.

It was at this point that Tesla once again began looking back into the possibility of the existence of signals from other worlds. It has been said that for the next four years, Tesla conducted research at Wardenclyffe in total isolation. Most of his research was conducted at night when natural disturbances from the sun and artificial disturbances from man would be at a minimum. Often he could be found late into the night high in his tower monitoring electrical disturbances through the utilization of modified Tesla Coils in conjunction with his developments in wireless power. Tesla continued to develop his ability to receive electrical signals from space, even as the public began to fear that Tesla had lost his mind. By 1910, his contraption, known to him as the Teslascope, was able to pick up even the weakest of signals from deep space by exciting the ionosphere and using it as a sort of global-sized active antenna.

THE EVENT AT WARDENCLYFFE TOWER

According to recently discovered information, the single greatest moment of the twentieth century may have occurred on December 31, 1910. And it almost didn't happen at all.

When the project had started in 1907, Tesla had been excited to do the research--optimistic that conclusive proof of alien life was just around the corner. But as the years drove on, he became increasingly depressed and negative. His gloom was exacerbated as the funds--most of which were from his own personal savings--began to dry up in late 1910. His wireless power dream had been cut short by corporate interests and he began to feel that his research into deep space signals would soon suffer the same fate. For these reasons, he had decided that he would halt his research at the tower altogether as the clock struck midnight on New Year's Eve.

As midnight approached, he began to finally face the harsh reality that this chapter of his life was concluding as another devastating failure. He spent most of the night drawing up plans for how he would disassemble and sell off the components of the Teslascope.

Then at 11:16 he began to pick up a faint disturbance in his system. He jumped to his feet and immediately began working the primitive dials, feverishly trying to lock onto the frequency of the signal, but the frequency was out of range. Luckily, he was able to find a lower harmonic in time to hear a blisteringly fast series of blips which he postulated could be some sort of morse code. Unfortunately, because of the limits of technology at the time, Tesla was unable to record or decode the message. But unlike his first encounter with an unknown signal, this time he had no doubt. He had discovered a signal of extra-wordly origin. In fact, the system had provided him with a rough bearing of the signal's origins: somewhere near the Ophiuchus Constellation.

The discovery of the signal lifted Tesla's spirits and provided a much needed boost in his confidence. It also peaked his scientific curiosity. He was determined to understand more about the signal. Knowing that there were a number of technological hurdles in his way, he teamed up with the smartest scientist he knew--and one of his greatest competitors--Guglielmo Marconi. Together they formed Order of Teslonia with the goal of developing the capability to store and decode the signal…provided they could ever find it again.

For the next thirty years, they secretly developed all of the technology necessary for their endeavor, some of which they discovered twenty years before the rest of the world. By the early 1930's the Order of Teslonia was more than ready for the signal. Unfortunately though, neither man lived to see the signal again.

Nevertheless, both men took the steps necessary to keep the Order in operation after their deaths. In a terrible twist of fate, it was only two years after Tesla's death--on Jan 2nd, 1945--that the Order intercepted the signal for the second time. Like before, the signal was coming from a star in the Ophiuchus constellation nearly 6 light years away. This time though, because of the efforts of Tesla and Marconi, the Order was not only able to save, but also decode the signal. That night, the Order of Teslonia heard the very first message ever to come from somewhere other than Earth. And much to their surprise, that the message was easily and immediately comprehended.

Because it was in plain english.

End Transmission.

PS is a fucking retard

Why did I think I would find any serious responses on Sup Forums, now I see why people hate Australians here.

Hold on, I'm reading

I am still here, I will monitor this thread for a while. Depending how many replies are posted

>Sup Forums
>science
sorry dude you have to pick one. these people are fucking morons.

Any who, if you're talking about "scientific knowledge which has been illegally hidden to exploit an assuming public", I'm gonna go ahead and assume your "collective" think it's finding the secrets of our substantial reality. People can go meditate and shit without you having to make QR codes. fuck a collective, self-knowledge is only obtained from within.

I know you guys all thought it'd be super cool in the discord because of your esoteric genius or whatever, but what you're doing amounts to quite literally nothing.

It's every single human on this planet's own job to find out general knowledge of our existence. So what you tell people all is an illusion and that matter is consciously generated by all of us to create this experience? I mean that's benevolent and fantastic and all, but fact of the matter is that stepping on people's free will in the universe is a big no no.

They didn't hide this knowledge from us, we freely gave it away for minor comforts.

please continue

the truth must see the light

Regarding Tesla (while I finish reading, and to give you a bump), there was a book he read on his youth that, according to his biography, helped trigger the mastering of his Will. Last year I found a shitty translation online, but by any chance do you have any good sources to find it?

Also, I think on you misquoted, kek

This is very interesting thank you OP solid read but now I am intrigued please continue.

We are not here to tell you why you exist, we are here to save humanity from a group known as the USCOO. The group which eventually became the USCOO was formed in NYC by JP Morgan. They met in the basement of the Manhattan Club until their incorporation in the goverment in the 1950s. At the time they were known as the collective of industrialists

What does uscoo stand for?

Why did JP Turn against Tesla?

What do you know about Donald Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3vgTOtbpA

I managed to take this video before their website was permanently deleted.

Because Marconi had already invented the radio, which Morgan thought was what Tesla was attempting to do, however Tesla's inventions were much more advanced, yet not as profitable.

What did the transmission say OP?

Agree with , please continue!

youtube.com/watch?v=hHFvrh9ulSw

youtube.com/watch?v=7N4DEegSOp8&t=51s

>continued
oh nice video. Yeah you guys trying to warn everybody about Nemesis our dual star? This isn't new knowledge guys. Fulcanelli makes the claim that our dual star system is the biggest secret to mankind. Fulcanelli is worth reading, he was a lot smarter than people in your collective. Personally, I think of it as the reset button to this simulation, but as i said, warning people will do next to nothing.

This knowledge is actually calculable by design. Knowledge is dispersed in increments to selected people for a couple reasons:

1. most people don't want the truth anyways
2. only a small amount of truth can be given out at a time, so dispensing this amongst every human would make everyone's small bit of knowledge worthless
3. This is dangerous stuff to just go telling people about, which is why only a chosen few can receive it.

Your website is nothing but a cocktease. Are you going to tell us what the signal said?

earlyradiohistory.us/1901talk.htm

Would you like to know?

It is more dangerous for no-one to know, we would rather everyone, be awoken to this knowledge.

I will tell you, hold on, I must play it back, it is not easy to remember it word for word.

You can't save humanity from it's destiny, user. Life is a series of alchemical processes, what's to come now is the catalyst to a higher level of existence. You can't stop a thing, all you can do is enjoy the ride. This roller-coaster ride is almost up. I've found so much more purpose by just letting go of all this stupid shit. It's a perpetual machine that never stops, no need in worrying about it. Just look out for those you care about, be kind to others, and try to lead a happy life. That's all you gotta do.

>We are not here to tell you why you exist
you should probably not say this then: paramount of which is his right to the general knowledge of his existence and place in the universe. No one is taking this knowledge away from anyone. That's my point, it's no ones "right", it's just how reality works. No one is taking away the opportunity for man to gain knowledge of himself, although petty distractions are being used to obfuscate us off the path. We should know better than that. This is all our faults, point blank. If you're leaving in this material realm, it sucks because of you. It sucks because of me. It just fucking sucks, but we wanted to do this so we have to. It's way too late for an alternative

Are we supposed to crack the pass?

If you can, it would take less time than receiving one from the society, however, if it is Tesla and the Signal you are looking to open, I already posted that here.

but everyone will know when the time is right for them. announcing it would do next to nothing, it would just be denied. I mean it would give you the right to say "haha, i told you so!", but i really doubt that's the reason you're doing this.

what is dangerous is giving people secrets like this for nothing. Not only can they make mistakes with it, but it'll on your back for breaking that rule. A lot of people already know what you want to tell, so there's no danger. People are aware and very meticulously putting together what is going on.

Are you implying with your statement that no ones knows, except you? That's ridiculous if you are, and otherwise your statement doesn'tt make much sense.

yarnspnr2.wordpress.com/tag/ouspensky/

"The collection of knowledge by some depends on the rejection of knowledge from others" - GI Gurdjieff.

Wheres the antennae construction instructions then cunty?

Give us something usefull instead of all this gay shit.

"It is January 2, 2047. A small group of men have aquired a source of incredible power. The men controlling this power-once believed to have the potential for endless good-have used it to exploit their fellow man. I am Thomas Bell. If Mr Borden's modifications have been successful, you are receiving this thirty-five years ago, in the year 2014-the time when it could have all been avoided. Please take heed of the following transmissions." *Bells goes out of screen momentarily, I see a vast sky of reddish orange, a small robot rolls into view, it has an inescapable look of intelligence, in my opinion*

any who, i'm out. OP most people are gonna think we're both retarded, which proves my point (they'll probably think i'm more retarded though). I'm tellin' ya though, this is stuff you can only figure out for yourself. It's not something you hear that clicks in your brain like most things we learn. It's an internal experience that's separate for everyone. I'm telling you go tell people they're infinite beings all a part of the same consciousness and the PTB hide this from us to prevent us from becoming our higher selves oh and also there's a huge meteor or dwarf planet coming to eath, and you'll get a weird fucking look. It just doesn't work that way. I kind of wish it did because it was simplify this huge tangle of cables, but it is what it is.

You possess an antennae? here are the coordinates.

Right ascension: 17 h 57m 48.49803s
Declination: +04 41 36.2072

Set your centre frequency to 8.415GHz, yes, the voyager frequency.

Shall I continue the Transmission?

I just gave you what you asked for, now, do you have a radio telescope, anything you can rig up with those coordinates? Or are you just going to continue posting spider-man?

Why won't you tell every cunt how to build an antenna to harvest radiant energy from the upper atmosphere?