The Queen of England, Elizabeth

To any users under the commonwealth, what is your opinions of the Queen? especially britbongs. i just dont understand why we all need to have a figurehead who can theoretically dissolve parliaments whenever she wants.

after she dies, will britain start transitioning away from a monarchy, i think Australia will

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UN55RceP41c
theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan/14/secret-papers-royals-veto-bills
youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>after she dies

He doesn´t know.

The Restoration was a mistake

mark my words, the cant keep the old lady alive forever, and 2016 did claim a lot of people, who knows when she'll croak

With King William Australia might stick with the crown. If Charles is still alive and becomes king we'll be a republic within a year.

im not sure about this part, a hundred years ago monarchy was a + for britain, but now its getting fucked over.

can you explain the positives or negatives of being a republic, because in terms of defence, who the fuck would want to invade this shithole

>i just dont understand why we all need to have a figurehead who can theoretically dissolve parliaments whenever she wants.
To protect us from (((politicians))). It's not much, but it's something, and it's free.
> i think Australia will
Not according to the poll data. Aus loves the monarchy, Chinaman.

>Not enjoying being part of literally the greatest hate mongering machine in existence

lmfao end urselves lefties

A referendum takes years to start, minimum 5 years after she dies. By which time we'll either be an asian outpost, or country of shitlords and the outcome will follow from those two states.

After the DOTR it will be great. A commonwealth is better than kike states like Europe. at least its our history to preserve into the future. Maybe with some American laws.

She's German, isn't she? Our king is a surrender monkey. Fuck the "royals".

I like the Queen she's a tough old bugger.
the extended family of scroungers and lords/lady's 99th removed from the throne can all go away.

useless figure head that done nothing.

>after she dies, will britain start transitioning away from a monarchy

No. The monarchy IS Britain. It represents us beautifully. A bit outdated, and nowhere near as powerful as it once was, but still hanging on despite calls to modernise and change. They're just figureheads in the end, but I absolutely would not want to be without them.

>She's German
Nope. Like 1/8 Germanic, but otherwise British.

>A bit outdated
Never understood that.

I think it will prompt some Republican debate for the first time in decades. Especially if the colonies become republics. You have to understand there is absolutely no public appetite for dissolving the monarchy or any republican debate here whatsoever

That black fucking ape, Idi Amin has as much right to be sitting on the throne calling himself "king" as some German bitch calling herself "queen". I'm not into guillotines or shit like that but I long for the day when the populace of the UK cease bowing to those who are better than animals. Talk "tourism" all you want but doing away with royalty never hurt French tourism.

inb4 "Idi Amin is dead", my point still stands: a dead nigger has as much right to rule as some old German woman who smells of piss - ie: none at all.

The Queen, and the royal family at large, have one job now and that is the keepers of the culture.

I'm a fan of the Commonwealth over all, CANZUK trading bloc FTW.

The Queen has done an excellent job of providing a stable center for the traditions of our culture.

William is solid and Harry is a shithead, love both those lads and I'm looking forward to the day William is crowned King.

>Idi Amin has as much right to be sitting on the throne calling himself "king"
In Uganda, maybe, if he could take/make the throne.
>but I long for the day when the populace of the UK cease bowing to those who are better than animals.
Then go Guy Fawkes on Parliament and restore the monarchy to full control.
>Talk "tourism" all you want but doing away with royalty never hurt French tourism.
Tourism has nothing to do with it, Mohammad, but that's a silly argument as tourism wasn't real big in the 18thC.

She brings in more tourist money than she spends and is good for morale. I'll never know why people are so upset about having a monarch.

I hope she dissolves parliament and starts running this country her own way again

Fuck elected leaders, democracy just leads to lowest-common-denominator mass appeal shit. The most popular person who takes the most bribes gets the power. Give me a monarch any day of the week. I'd fight any republican movement in the UK tooth and nail, I would die rather than see our ancient monarchy brought down by a bunch of libtards.

a wealthy NEET aka queen

Guy Fawkes was a papist, I don't want theocracies (as I'm not a Paddy or a Mohammed). I mentioned "tourism" as it seems the only justification quoted for keeping them at all. It's just as well we're not in the 18th century as we don't have "the divine right of kings" anymore.

The Queen is a puppet of the Boganovs

I keep having nightmares about these guys

>Guy Fawkes was a papist
No one's perfect.
>(as I'm not a Paddy or a Mohammed)
No, i'm guessing Moishe is more likely.
>I mentioned "tourism" as it seems the only justification quoted for keeping them at all.
Not royal prerogative? Not the Crown Estate tipping £400mil into the national coffers each year? Not have an apolitical head of state?
>It's just as well we're not in the 18th century
john_oliver.jpg
>we don't have "the divine right of kings" anymore.
Nor do we need it. Monarchy is objectively better than (((democracy))).

I'm Scottish and you must be an abbo, GTF

Based Aussie

>I'm Scottish

Says it all right there desu

Ah, so i was right.
And protip, the fauna here hate the monarchy, and anything white or beneficial.

ITT: faggots cringing on their knees.

All i'm seeing is one Hebrew butthurt about white institutions.

>haggis

You will NEVER EVER leave the UK

Why do you have to remind me we'll never get rid of them angry, moaning, ugly fucks?

You could build a wa-- Oh, wait...

kek none of you guys are going anywhere without a war about it

its her country ,
would you let your dog take authority over your bed because he feels even though you bought him and raised him the pet owner relationship is antiquated

It's reverse psychology. If pretend you prefer them to be in the UK they'll leave. Remember the Scot thrives off of hating the English. It's in their nature to do anything to spite their overlords.

get rid of the lizard bitch.
it's constant embarrassment and is games of thrones tier fantasy bullshit.
German Lizzy and Phil the Greek need to fuck off.

>none of you guys are going anywhere without a war about it

We know lad, we've done it before

youtube.com/watch?v=UN55RceP41c

Very bluepilled for you to think that the Royal Cucks have any power.

They aren't a monarchy, but more a ceremonial thing. Like a history museum for UK. Tourism Money.

If the '''Monarch''' dared question who's elected as PM, they'd be overthrown within a heartbeat.

In fact, Paliament can abolish the '''Monarchy''' if they wanted to.

Have you heard of Jeremy Cuckbyn? He wants to overthrow them, and nothing can stop that madman.

Other than that, I have noothing against the Royal Cucks. They provide us extra money, plus my Dads a London Cabbie so he gets loads of dough from these retarded Monarch worshipping cucks.

Normal white brits forget the '''Queen'', her drunk husband, her cuck son, and her nu-male oildrilling grandchildren exist most of the time.

Only one word comes to mind, irrelevant.

the royal family absolutely dictates the actions of the country,
they havent given up power, even to this day her and the jesuits probably dictate policy to us

dude what?
do you believe in the illuminatti? i do and she's their fucking Queen. Do you honsetly think all those secret soocities and all that massonic shit would let soem PM tell the queen what to do? kek and lol she's head of an army of secret psychos.

>Very bluepilled for you to think that the Royal Cucks have any power
>theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan/14/secret-papers-royals-veto-bills

Also, what makes you think they'd be overthrown within a heartbeat? Do you honestly believe the average fat middle aged English person will go out on the streets and take on the Army (which is more loyal to the crown than to parliament I promise you)

Also Jeremy Corbyn will never ever be prime minister. It's going to be Conservatives for the next 10 years

Love the queen, less fond of her eldest son (he sells some smashing biscuits though). William seem alright.

If ever parliament wanted to wage a controversial war that the monarchy was opposed to, I think I know who's side the armed forces would be on.

God save the queen.

>USA
UK wouldn't be the shitshow it is if the monarchy were unleashed.

>Also Jeremy Corbyn will never ever be prime minister. It's going to be Conservatives for the next 10 years
It's almost like controlled opposition. Pretty sure it's the same dealio here with our Labor and Greens parties.

hey what are all those symbols
idk dont worry about it

this isnt her gold or anything shes just visiting a museum or something

Corbyn isn't controlled opposition desu he's just a loony luvvie. Blair on the other hand was a dodgy one.

im not saying they run day to day
but they probably have influence to get specific things they want done

What did you mean by this?

that shes not just a figurehead
she and her family own ,run and profit from their country

>not wanting to crusade with King Harry

what are some kind of cuck?

Order of the Garter. Duh.

Either way, it works.

You might want to google the Glorious Revolution and Oliver Cromwell.

this

>gold reserves

Ok then

She's fine

Most people that are anti monarchy are mostly clueless idiots who honestly believe things like "wow ur paying for her house lmao"

Isn't that the purpose of a monarch...? Preferable system tbqh fampai

yeah its fine if they like it but im just making the point shes not just a figurehead
worth a modest 1.2million and the country is all like yay sweet old lizzy

who do you think owns the bank

This.
>The royals actually, voluntarily, turn over most of the revenue that their land and assets generate to the public treasury

DELETE THIS YOU BARBARIAN HEATHEN

No.Technically, UK is a constitutional Republic. First past the post system.

People can vote for any party they want to. Even if the party entity wants to remove the monarch the next day. Even if the party wants self nuke ourselves, or wants to elect Anjem Cowderry Islamic communism or whatever the fuck.

The monarch aren't allowed to speak about politics. They can't say who we go to war with, what our economic plans are, what welfare system we use, or what the new laws are

>illiminati
Now you're just getting technical. Yes we're run by globalists. But you can remove them from your country by ticking a cross on a piece of paper. Unfortunately people like to watch soaps instead, so we're here.

Doesn't take violence.

It's just a vote, then you tell them to fuck off. Simple as, yet far away because people would rathr find out who their favourite celebrity is fucking this week.

>le tories regime
They'll be gone in 2020.

Only reason they're high in the pools is because people are just hanging onto them because ''there's no one else to vote for right now''. Labour is basically led by Lenin, and UKIP hasn't pulled it's string together.

Once a UKIP type party gets their professional shit together, those temporarily holding onto the tories will flock to UKIP minutes.

Half of the country wanted to leave the EU and globalists. Do you really think some extremely detached and un-charismatic party led by an ugly pro-EU cat lady, is the party people really want?

C'mon, people in this country preferred Trump over Hillary. You can see where things are heading here.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a LibDem rise. They're shilling for EU like there's no tomorrow.

Too bad Andrew won't be King

>this child will become King, not because he took the most bribes or because he appeals to the most mouth-breathing voters, but because his ancestors were strong and smart enough to take power while our ancestors worked the fields

That's the gold reserves under The Bank of England. It contains about 1/5 of the planet's gold (about 315 billion USD worth).

The monarch aren't allowed to speak about politics. They can't say who we go to war with, what our economic plans are, what welfare system we use, or what the new laws are

i thnk there busy enjoying their money and chilling having fun on vacation but if they want something done it will absolutely get done they run the country its their country

nah we like our royals,its part of our identity

its better to die for the queen than to live for yourself and all that.

i think australia might but desu not for a long time,we still got plans for you m8

There will never be a vote to get rid of the monarchy lad

>again
FYI last time and English monarch tried to take full control by dissolving parliament resulted in a civil war

End result:40% of Ireland dead

is this a fact under the monarchy rules ?
i can expect to see England elect a king in the future?

This is a shit meme.

your flag looks like an extreme close up of dolans hat

>Good goy; throw away your traditions, heritage and everything which makes you unique as a people. Don't you know how problematic it is to have a monarchy in the (((current year)))?

Fuck off commie. The monarchy is one of the few good things still left in Britain. Royal occasions like the Diamond Jubilee and the Queen's 90th birthday are the only times we're still allowed to be openly patriotic.

What? I just said he wouldn't be elected, he will be king because he was born to be king.

he will be raised from birth to rule and will be educated in all manner of things from the greatest minds money can offer

one day he will control the royal armed forces

Damn straight.

>elect
>a king
Good Lord, America...

F

Oi m8, the reasoning is simple. Becoming a republic involves rewriting our constitution. Do you trust the current batch of pollies with rewriting said constitution?

If no, then we stay a part of the monarchy until politicians arrive that we trust to rewrite the constitution.

you are crowned by god not the plebs m8

How could you disrespect you monarchs in this way, did they insult you? Did they call you peasant? I bet you are one of those people on facebook that comments "wish that she would die already, want to get few days off at work"

Your queen & her family have done more to the UK than you ever will, the amount of money they bring you every year from tourism alone is more than you would achieve in a thousand years. Not to mention the culture, art, dignity they have brought to your country (and many others) - also acting as liaisons between states, putting pressure on your own government to live up to the expectations of the public.

I really sickens me that wt people like you exists, you should just head back to Africa already.

i dont know how the monarchy works im asking that its part of the english monarchy rules that a king will be appointed

and i meant elected from within the monarchy im aware the people dont vote on whos king

she's a romanian plant, not german.

the 1st born legitimate heir to the throne if its a male is king,if they have a daughter it is a queen

after the queen dies william will be king

Just... no.
It's primogeniture.

No, but George is the eldest son of the eldest son of the eldest son of Liz so he will be King one day

GOD KILL THE QUEEN!!!!!!!

is it possible for
william or harry to become kings

Doesn't the monarchy do a lot of outreach and ambassadorship? I'm confused about their actual roll. What I know:
>they provide a net positive monitaru benefit to the nation by paying more in taxes than they receive
>they've disbanded Canadian and Strayan parliament in recent history, but not England's
>they're the final executor of British law, but that has become a rubber stamp
>Prince Harry removed kebab

What is it they actually do?

you stupid cunt! GOT is based on OUR REAL history!!!

fucking pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A

no u

google "crown land" you get out

Charles will be the next King, then it will be William, then it will be George

Harry will never be King unfortunately

She will never die

>disolve canadian and AUS and NZ govt
>sign laws made by those nations and other members of the commonwealth
>various duties giving permission to our own govt
>charity work
>tourism revenue
>loads of other shit

i used to be a lefty and used to bash the crown,but as i started to browse pol and research about the empire and the crown of today i came to respect them

Well yea, William is obviously going to become king after his father, Charles.

Pretty much.

Why do people think she's just the Queen of England? England has always emphasised the power of Parliament, monarchy obsession has always been a thing up north in Scotland.

Whilst I accept her as the monarch of England you need to understand that parliamentary democracy is supreme over her, has been since Oliver Cromwell and William III's reforms of what the monarchy's powers are.

You have to go back (to parliament). We invented republicanism you know that right? By killing a Scottish Catholic monarchy trying to usurp parliament.

She's more "The Queen of Scotland", seeing as the SNP and indeed the Scottish independence thing all want to keep the Queen as their monarch (which is stupid imho) but what can you do?

She is also the Queen of Australia, Queen of Canada etc. Multi faceted, so you as an Australian should be calling her "The Queen of Australia" because that's what she is to you, she's not foreign to you so stop acting like she is.

Thank you, I hope this has cleared up any doubts in your minds. Have a lovely day.

It depends what the public standpoint is. Who's more popular.

If the PM is a likable patriot, then I'm sure the people who voted for him, plus the army are going to be on his side, if the Royal family decided to go full terrorist.

I can understand Camerons and Mays not having support. Literally who's? who no one gives a shit about, or if they get hit by a bus down lewisham next week.

Dunno. Someone might start a referendum. I might do one myself If I were in power and that's what the people wanted.

You sound like a middle aged woman who watches coronation street and emmedale, m8 lol.

They ain't run this shitty Island since the kike Ollie Cromwell fucked their ''boipussies'' back to Stonehenge..

I want her and her fucking Germanic family to fuck off and die.

In all seriousness, what is the point of monarchy? Good hard-working white people in this kingdom are struggling like peasants and the royals get a life of complete indulgence and privilege, why? Because they're born into it? Its an archaic position that has no justification in reality.