Trump wants to restrict HB1 Indian tech workers

Indians say they will get revenge on the US. The fucking nerve on these Loos

Other urls found in this thread:

business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/india-to-tap-nris-for-r-d-and-turn-brain-drain-into-brain-gain-modi-117010800273_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would they do, fling shit at the Indian Ocean?

Indians get mad that Trump is helping them curve their braindrain.

poo in loos truly are the lowest of humans

curb lel

>India dumps all their poo in their shitting streets in detroit as revenge
>Detroit now looks and smells 50% better

Who will run American tech industry and hospitals then?
Import more IMO

Topkek Hans

We are the same genetically.
Indian population is 89% Nordic

people who don't wipe their ass with their barehands. staph infections will plummet

Another one of Trump's empty promises. Your tech jobs ain't coming back. Eat my poo, Trumptards

I dont mind you poos but you really need to stop acting like fucking retards because you have identity issues.

Americans

Not all Indians do that

Good. Amerixan workers need protection from filthy Punjabs who work for pennies.

>tech jobs
>in India

aahahahahahah

Who is this qt btw.
But you don't own America

But white men robbed them in the first place.
That's unjust

I hope Trump's next move is to region-block all incoming calls from India.

They're either telemarketers or scammers or a bit of both. In either case, they're NOT WELCOME.

Let's start a petition on petition.org to import more h1b workers

>Challenging Sweden for the CuckLord title

>It's Bangladeshis actually.
Cheating is frowned upon in our culture

>loo

>highly skilled Indian workers

>Kangaroo

Doesn't this help with India's braindrain? Is Hyderabad baiting or just silly?

Also fuck Indian telemarketers, it's always them that call from fucking overseas and can't speak the local language of the place they're calling.

And humans are 99% bananas, we have more in common with bananas than we have with Indians.

And Miss Helsinki is 100% Male Ape

>poo in loos getting free travel to our country for free college just to work on some cable companies customer service line
>highly skilled foreign workers
The true Indians are back home making rituals and praying for Trump.

only a billion do, but theres a few thousand that don't. total misrepresentation bro

2 things:
When your trying to change immigration, you should yield or cancel ALL incoming migrants. Simple.
Besides the millions of already radicalized who are here already. More are still trying to come, they will find any means to get in with intent to subvert communities. If there is ANY way to get in, they will use it. Imagine how many paki terrorists will suddenly become 'tech' people, if that was their only direct legal way.

2. I'd rather have some poos that have jobs and bring their families here. They come from such shit that they actually appreciate.
Can anyone comment on the religions in India, are they more polarized now with the rise of Islam?

Hyderabad is a city in india with lot of technology industry. Stopping brain drain is good for them.

Sage this cancerous post.
You destroy livelihoods of innocent people

I deleted my post to add more, but here it is
Btw, miss helsinki contest is held by private organization, a modeling firm, that places their own models into competition and they let the ugliest of the bunch to get free media attention. Simply google search would tell you all of this, they have had let fuglies win for years now and

but Indians are 100% dirty, go scrub that shit off your skin.

They benefit far more from remittance than the "brains".

> highly skilled

Then why is it that every one of these guys I interview can't reverse a fucking string?

I was in Hyderebad just a few days ago and it is a total shithole. You can't even get money because of this demonetization bullshit.

Poor bastards have to queue for hours just to draw their measly ration of cash from ATMs and even then there is no guarantee you'll get any.

kek I was about to say surely this is fake... then I remembered the IT tech support I worked with who doesn't know how to get the computer's IP address after 3 years of experience

>Can anyone comment on the religions in India, are they more polarized now with the rise of Islam?

We knowingly elected as our PM a guy who oversaw and passively supported the cleansing of 2000-odd Mudslimes. He's expected to comfortably win again in 2019.

>India

>Highly skilled foreign workers
>Telemarketers

Problem with Indian IT workers is that they can't build new stuff. They only thing they are good at is maintaining code.

Average IQ in the low 80s.

nonwhites REALLY fucking belive the white man owes them anything
>america doesnt want more tech support fuckers
> indian gets mad and says you will pay for this

WTF really? is this a joke? like its americas obligation to import fucking street shitters? holy fuck i hate all non white people so fucking much i hope trump just nukes everything but europe. Actually he can nuke paris ,london and berlin and other shitholes too. But seriously the audacity of these street shitting fucks! WE DONT OWE YOU ANYTHING FUCKKKKK OFFFFF

what if you're behind NAT tho?q

This

>get revenge
>have to get real degree in programming first in order to get revenge
>finally get degree in programming for real this time
>it was your hate for me that set u free

lol, good news for our tech industry workers.

Lol, I live in Hyderabad.

"Hyderabad says to bring it on." means that they'll hire the highly skilled workers that Trump and Sessions will deny. Literally is Norway's high school English programs this bad or am I missing something?

>was considering going into IT
>never going to be automated and only threat was the vast amounts of non-english speaking retards too fucking stupid to know how to use a toilet and utilize their autism to know how to manipulate diversity quotas

Gas the pooinloos.

So what are the other popular religions.
Hindi is the traditional religion, right?
What about Buddhists?
Did India take any Tibetan refugees?
What's the worst/best regions to live in?
Are u sick of tourists?

You jelly, Pablo?

Hopefully some nice white men and women who actually care for their patients unlike you souless pantshitting money grubbing smelly curry niggers

I work in an office of low paid high skilled Indian programmers.

*Hinduism 75%
Mudslimes 15%
Christians 5-6%
Buddhists about 2-3% (incl 150000 Tibetans, most of whom took refuge here in 1959 accompanying the Dalai Lama)

If they are Indian they need to fuck off, if they are American their allegiance belongs with American workers instead of H1Bs.

Hindu is the most common religion. Depending on where you live. I live in Hyderabad, so religion is pic related.

Most cities will have 90% Hindu though.

Buddhists is the main religion in the NE India side, like Sikkim, Meghalaya etc near Tibet

Best region to live in depends on your family traditionally for Indians, but for a foreigner the southern urban cities like Bangalore. You've undoubtedly heard the northern urban cities like Delhi having rapes.

Not really sick of tourists. I saw a lot of whites visiting Mysore Palace in the New Year-Christmas holidays, seemed pretty cool
I don't understand why H1-B visas are so easy to get, can you explain me why lol

Ignore him, he's retarded. Probably the type that sits at home all day on Sup Forums defining his country to be greatest and not contributing anything at all to it.

>Highly skilled.
Highly skilled at what? Shitting?

indians are like a fifth of the earths population yet have finally landed like 0.01% of CEO positions and you think that makes people jealous? Indians are the laughing stock of the races, no one is jealous of an indian not even a nigger

>If they are Indian they need to fuck off, if they are American their allegiance belongs with American workers instead of H1Bs.
>Expects Indians to be loyal to Murican workers but their very own White citizens-by-birth (SJWs) openly favour Illegal Aliens over locals and any Colored Person over Whites
>So much for loyalty and allegiances

This is a big deal knowing the problem Indians have with cleansing in general.

>Dumb CuckLord Leaf takes bait so easily

>forcing skilled workers to stay in their own nation and help it
>somehow a bad thing
It would be selfish to allow everyone worth a shit to come here. The rest of the world suffers every time a foreigner flees their ratnests to work in america. Make your own damn countries great again.

To be fair, the degrees most Indian IT "experts" have aren't worth the toilet paper they're written on.

Fuck companies that abuse the HB1, it sucks shit for both Americans and Indian imported workers.

What leverage does India even have on America?

This seems like the same shit as with Mexico's screeching. America holds the cards unless I'm missing some vital import India offers aside from cheap code monkeys.

We are though.

business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/india-to-tap-nris-for-r-d-and-turn-brain-drain-into-brain-gain-modi-117010800273_1.html

Basically our PM is inviting the Indian-Americans to return to India. He made this speech yesterday.
This. Why the fuck hasn't America made it harder to get? Anyways I hope Trump and Sessions make it much more restrictive.
Nothing. No country really has leverage over America I think.

Aww buu huu my ancestors were useless so gib me money to make up for it white man!

Thanks based Indian brother

Good, these people literally all have anchor babies in under six months of arriving.

T. northern NJ notary, I've signed so many "request for child passport" documents.

Stay mad Nigel.
You know the truth anyways.

What is an anchor baby?

Except China for obvious reasons.
Based Brit, please invade us again so you can make us great again
Learn to fucking Google you shitskin.

Whoa 5 indians in one thread cool
Im glad we didn't bully all of them off the board.

Daily reminder sihks are brotier

US law allows any child born inside the borders for whatever reason (even to someone illegally present) to get US citizenship. This is primarily abused by immigrants from Mexico and Central America.

>get pregnant
>run into US just before birth
>TOUCHDOWN GOOOOOOOOOL

Has Trump stated anywhere that he'd make amendments to this? If not he fucking better.

Holy shit that's absolutely degenerate.

>Canadian loo

>Daily reminder sihks are brotier
Thanks

no shit....if I see an Indian or paki doctor, I walk in the opposite direction.

trump mentions in his book that its a gross misinterpretation of the 14th amendment (that was only meant to apply to the children of freed slaves) and that anchor babies have got to be stopped.

Citizenship in the US is jus soli.

>Using Google.
Spotted the subhuman.
I hope you don't Google redpills

>89% nordic
Nice stats Balgeet. Lemme see the source.

Indians are like the Chinese, they create nothing all they can do is copy

Source : read any vedas

We created 1.1 billion people
Duh
U dumb or what? Lolzzz

not exactly scientific, friend. you start going by ancient indian manuscripts and you'll start believing all sorts of crazy shit, like that india invented the first airplane thousands of years ago

What's the title of the book? I'll read it later

literally fuck off, where do you even live

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again

pretty short read, but interesting. especially now that he's going to be president

Kek im white but i grew up in surrey bc so everyone around me was brown

No I am not we wuz
I am serious

In the 11th dimension

>I am serious
thats the worrying part.

>I wish I was white

ITT:
Mad Hindu's

This is glorious.

Whiter than you chang