Is the Wall really such a good idea?

think about it
>Americans relations to the south are in bad shape
>a Wall could literally damage the hegemony
>South America is already turning their backs to America
>Mexico isn´t really pleased towards this zero respect politics
>there are already millions of mexicans and latin americans living for generations in the US
the problem is that you can´t track which immigrants are a piece of shit and which not.

So would you risk your relations to your neighbours but keep the part garbage away or would you look out for a better solution while the south loses it´s land?

Make Sup Forums great again Edition

with such a large amount of drug money streaming south across the border to fund terrorist cartels I'm legitimately amazed Mexico didn't build a wall 10 years ago

even with no change in entry policy we still need the wall to prevent smuggling

Yes, it's a great idea. Zero respect would be allowing rapists to flood into the U.S. They must be punished and Mexico nuked.

m-m-muh nofap, pls don't do this

Give me sauce or give me death

>German person doesn't want a wall
Surprise surprise

mexico didn´t build a wall because some of this drug money streams into their econemy

your digits confirm. jerk it user.

fine you dirty gypsie

>Americans relations to the south are in bad shape
Americans don't care
>a Wall could literally damage the hegemony
no it would not and give proofs to support that claim
>South America is already turning their backs to America
America does not care
>Mexico isn´t really pleased towards this zero respect politics
America does not care
>there are already millions of mexicans and latin americans living for generations in the US
if you make racial or ethnic implications for one state you should make it for the other to

>>South America is already turning their backs to America
Can you cite a source for this please? The school of the Americas still keeps them under America's boot. Only real exception would be Venezuela, and they are a failed state.

Where did you get this idea, I'd be genuinely curious? South America and the "Dirty Wars" against the communists is the one place the CIA has succeeded.

If you have watched "Narcos" and believe Escobar was caught by columbians, you are gullible. He was caught and killed by a US Delta Force sniper. See Mark Bowden's book on the hunt for Escobar.

Trump and my president apparently are frenemies because of their business background, so...

>Believe me folks, we will make friends with the Argies and we will make it bigly. It will be beautiful, I'm telling you. Thousands of people are cheering for this, big time. Will happen!

Fuck relations with sudacas, kick them all out.

>>Mexico isn´t really pleased towards this zero respect politics
The Mexican government has no respect for the sovereignty of the US and does nothing to discourage its citizens from entering the United States illegally.

Why should we respect them?

>>there are already millions of mexicans and latin americans living for generations in the US
And whenever protests happen you see them in the streets waving the flags of their homelands which they have every right to return to.

>mexico didn´t build a wall because some of this drug money streams into their economy

then the entire place is corrupted and we really need a wall to separate ourselves from such degeneracy

or from the other side

we should help Mexico get over its cartel problem by cutting off the flow of drug money to those bad actors in hopes that the few decent citizens left can someday reclaim their country from the now broke criminals who can no longer afford enough ammo to hold the populous hostage

>I'm legitimately amazed Mexico didn't build a wall 10 years ago
the Mexican government is on the payroll of the Cartels. Why do you think when "el chapo" was caught, the only ones trusted to be anywhere near the operation were Mexicans Marines? They are under de facto control of Us spec operations and paid by the US.

Who the fuck gives a shit about relations with south america

If you discover a tick on your ass you remove it. I couldnt care less whether Mexico is pleased with the US or not. They have had decades of opportunity to curtail illegal immigration to the north but instead turned a blind eye and allowed it to continue. And fuck the collective shit holes of Central and South America.

BUILD WALL

see

>don't you care about your relationship with Mexico?

exactly what benefit do we get from them?
I'll give you a hint: the answer starts with a no- and ends with a -thing

I don't care about Mexico or South America, they aren't America. They provide nothing of value for America and if they did there is nothing they could do about us deciding to take it by force if they refused to sell it to us.

>the problem is you can't track which immigrants are pieces of shit and which not

>That post, That flag

kys, Hans

we get neighbors who aren't leafs

Obviously not, we have a river between us and still half of you end squatting here.

people who don´t get accepted won´t cooperate with you it´s that simple. imagine turkey,russia, china attacking the west all together. wouldn´t you need as much help as possible? Oh and so just that you know. the poo meme was only one thing created by russians to create a barrier from western internet users to indian ones. russia does not want india to ally with the west.

>imagine turkey,russia, china attacking the west all together

A) They probably wouldn't work together.
B) If they did they wouldn't be effective.

>people who don´t get accepted won´t cooperate with you it´s that simple

so let them invade us or risk invasion

spoken like a true German

even though I think you might be a poo in loo who snuck in

also if chyna invades the US I expect help from Canada and Mexico on the basis that chyna won't stop at just one piece of north America

they would start with the other most powerful countries, pretending to avoid the rest. they would start with the west and analrape the rest after.

the fact that you can figure that out while fapping to traps with the other hand on a Bolivian spicy ketchup forum tells me that others are probably gonna see through that plan as well

Tha fug they gunna do op? Send the cartel? Are you forgetting who has the worlds largest airforce? Well surrly you know who has the 2nd largest?

then why not fight them together?

are you implying that countries can't have strong borders and cultural separations and still work together?
>look outside merkels goons are coming for you

they can but not if you say open out loud that they don´t send their best and need to be deported. i don´t say that i know a better solution than the wall but all i´m saying is that it can backfire aswell

>>Americans relations to the south are in bad shape
yes, due to a massive drug war funded by sales in the US by gangs based in mexico
>>a Wall could literally damage the hegemony
how?
>>South America is already turning their backs to America
who cares?
>>Mexico isn´t really pleased towards this zero respect politics
who cares?
>>there are already millions of mexicans and latin americans living for generations in the US
WHO CARES?

don't you have a gang rape to defend?

if Mexico is only friendly with the US on the basis that they have free access to siphon from our economy and sell their poisons then we need to be a lot less friendly

short of an actual WW3 there is no backfire that could hurt like leaving the door open

I already paid my wall bill this month, no turning back now.