Why does Trump do this shit? Look I wasn't particularly impressed with last night's speech from Meryl either...

Why does Trump do this shit? Look I wasn't particularly impressed with last night's speech from Meryl either, but instead of taking the high path and respecting the thoughts of other individuals he chose to do this. Anyone else feel the same?

I guess he respects respectful thoughts

He's old. It will probably just work out anyway.

You sound like a truly massive homosexual, to be honest.

deport her to mexico

>high path and respecting the thoughts of other individuals
what kind of pussy does this? someone talks shit about you, you fucking respond. both acts are well within their rights

Fuck off, Meryl. I'm glad our PE is a fighter rather than a cuck.

Should obama have been tweeting at every tea bagger who insulted him?

yeah

instead he insulted them every time he made a speech

Come on he's not that old. It's a Twitter account. If he doesn't respond then what she said just floats in the air. Everyone of these celebrities that bash him are using their platform to make these incredibly scripted statements. If there is no response, it lingers.

Because like every person that tries to insult Trump, their carreers are finished the moment they do it

That would've been a more productive use of his time than anything he has ever done.

who cares? we know he wouldn't. he's a gigantic pussy

There are 2 types of people in this world

-people who let anyone say anything negative about them without response
-people who will respond to anything negative someone has said about them

We coexist, one type of person isnt worse than the other, doesn't mean they can't get shit done. And honestly, what the fuck do you think Twitter is for? Posting white house links and blanket PR statements? He's venting, as old people tend to do. He's not hurting anyone.

>tea bagger

Are you lost?

No, I love it, you stupid pussy.

We punch back now.

Fuck Meryl Streep.

Don't be a bitch OP

nah. if someone trash talks you you trash talk em back. playing silent stupid is what they were selling to us and it is a shitty way to hold yourself up, imo. they bite, you bite back.

>Anyone else feel the same?

No. Don't give them an inch; it only encourages further attacks.

totally bruh, we need to get this loser impeached and get hillary in to the white house where she rightfully belongs!

>you fucking respond. both acts are well within their rights
Trump is triggers much more easily than hypersentitive SJWs at a /pol meetup.

It's embarrassing we elected such a fragile and vindictive ego to lead America.

>person with major influence lies to people to instill fear
>trump calls this person a liar
>everyone loses their mind
>rinse and repeat

Im not keeping up with all the details, but you must be aware that he has a lot of enemies right now

Keeping the attention of his blue collar fanbase is another safety measure.

If things really go badly for him, the threat of every hillbilly in the country going apeshit against the elites security apparatus is a card he can play.

trump spent 3 seconds on a tweet

meryl sheep went on for ages during a ceremony for the biggest award she can get, to act salty about trump.

guess which is the bigger bitch

It gives leftists something to talk about and keeps them distracted.

Because it's not some random FB comment by Joe the cuck hillary supporter.

Meryl Streep made that whole speech on the grounds that she and others like her have some kind of moral authority, that they're literally dealing with a monster when they talk about Donald Trump, and that he is causing a campaign of terror for celebrities, journalists and disabled people.

That fucking speech was literally something out of a hero fantasy movie where the good guys have to rouse up their friends against a cartoonishly evil character. And because 99% of their audience is retarded liberals that believe this shit, people think they should start opposing Trump in everything he says, like it is some kind of fucking moral crusade.

No, Trump won't stand for that bullshit and he shouldn't have to. I'm glad he set the record straight because there's so many of these fucking LARPing liberals that think they're in the midst of a revolution, egged on by these airhead actresses and celebrities who have nothing in common with everyday folks.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 159. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. Sure I'm a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this board.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

She had a good run

>There are two types of people in this world.

Opinion discarded.

God bless Trump

That's not how shitposting works.

Because his supporters like it, and not responding to being called a cunt isn't taking the high road, it's being weak.

It's not rocket science.

shut up cuck
you can't half-explode a nuclear bomb

>Because like every person that tries to criticize their leaders, their carreers are finished the moment they do it.
Trump is supposed to be a public servant, not a tyrant overlord.

Whose retweeting the first and not the rest?

Nice copy pasta. If that's true for someone, good for her.

>trump responds to people calling him a monster on tv
>OMG WHAT AN EVIL TYRANT, MUH RIGHTS MUH RIGHTS

It's like he's a 10 year old

cause he fights back

a great quality in a leader, he takes no shit

what you gonna do about it bitchboi

I would normally agree with these assessments, but with 11 days left and Trump closing into Presidency, I should expect a bit of professionalism. Not entirely for my sake but for the Libs when constantly attacking him to receive no such response. We know they're full of shit, yet Trump misses the biggest opportunity to make them look like the enemy.

Respect? Those jews should respect the outcome of the election. They don't. They should be put to death.

No. God fucking bless our next president.

complain about it to all of his liberal cunt friends and they'll all nod their heads and agree, and they'll go back to being losers who lost the election

Why? Because, you never take the "high path". You treat your opponents with the same standard they treat you.

if someone with lots of influence said in public that you mocked a disabled person, you would want to set the record straight too. Besides that, he didn't go berserk on her, so what's the problem?

the 'high path' is meant to be understood that way, not like a complete impediment to defend yourself

Trump learned from Roy Cohn: "Always, always hitt back. When you don't, you look like you can't."

> Trump
> High path

The President of the United States is a bantzmaster of Australian proportions, a troll worthy of shitposting on Sup Forums and as high-strung as a piano wire when it comes to his winning temperament.

The next 4-8 years are going to be crazy

I wish he did this x1000 worse but I understand he has to play the game. I wish he just randomly roasted the shit out of someone just because he doesn't like them without provacation and try to destroy their career for lulz and because he can.

So no.

He's right Meryl Streep is a fat ugly cunt

>professionalism
dude has been a professional his whole life. turns out you can be one while also being a troll on twitter. and thats the exactly what he got elected on.

I guess the cogs of democracy aren't tied to twitter after all and its just a place for people to express their thoughts

I want a time machine, so I can go back to 1980, fuck Meryl Streep and shit on her face.

Cunt. Go back to leftypol fag.

He takes on (((Hollywood))) and isn't afraid of anything.

What a fucking boss!

Why do they attack him first ha? Why is Libtard media so hateful agaisnt Trump? Why would he respect his own enemies?

Why do people respond to these threads seriously? OP is obviously not serious. What the fuck is wrong with you people? How god damned gullible do you have to be to think this post is genuine? Here of all fucking places.

>guess which is the bigger bitch
Trump
He's supposed to be like a real president at this point. Trump is supposed to represent all of us now, not just himself.

Someone calls Trump an asshole, then Trump PROVES he's an asshole by flaming his critics on twitter.

If you're childish, selfish, immature, petty and vindictive, then I'm certain Trump represents you particularly well, but he's an embarrassment to America..

You post really concerned me OP.

>hey guise, this is something that upsets liberals, presented in a way conservatives should care! *communists crying* former Trump supporter here, this is the last draw this last thing that offends communists is to far!

>Trump
wrong

He literally did not do that "tard motion" thing to mock that specific guy FOR his handicap. He mocked his fake news. He does this motion a lot, check YT fucking commie.

>trump responds to people calling him a monster on tv
These people are unironically responding to Trump being a monster on Twitter

>OMG WHAT AN EVIL TYRANT, MUH RIGHTS MUH RIGHTS
This has nothing to do with rights. Trump is certainly a tyrant, but it remains to be seen if he is evil as well.

I know, right?
He should just take it when individuals spread negative lies about him. I mean, it's not like slander is punishable by law or anything, right?

Fucking idiot.
There is no taking the high road here. It's called not being a weak pussy and defending yourself against slander.

Honestly, Trump calling out individuals would be preferable to Obama painting all Midwestern and Southern whites with one broad brush in speeches both domestically and to an international audience.

I've raged many a time at that fucking nigger shit talking my in group to a bunch of foreigners. What the fuck is wrong with him?

At least when Trump shit talks someone, 10 out of 10 times they deserve it

>what you gonna do about it bitchboi
laff at you for being such a retarded gimp.

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wew lad!*

>Trump is certainly a tyrant

Proof?

>memegenerator

Fuck off, virtue signaling cunt. Nobody cares to hear your self-righteous gloating about how great you are.

Nobody called Trump an asshole, they said he's literally Hitler and wants to lock up all the foreigners and journalists. It's a completely absurd position and he's calling them out on it. They're just pissy losers crying because Madam President is now the biggest loser in modern political history.

Roughly half of American voters voted for this absolute retard lol

Cause he's Trump, he didn't make a living off of pandering/flip flopping like politicians do and he's an old school New Yorker. They didn't take any shit back in the day and he's not about to start.

It's like the entire world is so focused on convincing everyone they are an """intellectual""" on social media they forgot how to talk like a regular human being. Trump is refreshing.

It was not specific to that guy, he does it all the time when impersonating "non retard" retards.

Fucking KEK.

This dude may be a kosher cocksucking liar, but fuck I love the fact that he is going to be president.

Shitposter in chief. Funny times are ahead faggots.

>respecting the thoughts of other individuals

Their thoughts are shit, you dont owe respect to shit. The only complaint I have is that he chooses to respond to it at all.

>the high path
more like the cuck path

No more mister nice president, we've got a brawler in the White House putting you cucks in place one after the other

>be Britbong
>don't get to vote
>a person that nobody voted for assumes the most powerful position in the country

What's it like living in Stalin's Russia, famalam?

Nice fake tweet.

>yes be '''professional''' never respond when we slander you. Don't defend yourself, it's childish
Fuck off. This is one of the biggest lies that's ever been told. It's a bullshit silencing tactic designed to convince us who have been wronged to just let these liberal cunts have their way with us.
No. He should not stop posting, in fact he should post more. Day in day out for years, these liberal cunts have made literal careers off of making fun of conservatives and white people. They get paid to call white people evil in a daily basis.
Yet now, when we dare to give them a tiny taste of their own medicine, suddenly we're the immature ones. Fuck that.
Trump and his tweets will never be petty or childish, not so long as the televised liberal temper tantrum that is the daily show still exists.

Well, this is the America we all voted for.

Don't bother with logic on Sup Forums. This place is full of teens and college dropouts.

implying obama wasnt constantly insulting fox news (his only opposition)

Doing the whole nice guy thing was killing the republican party. When liberal faggots do much worse than what Trump is doing no one bats an eye. Fuck being nice, it gets you no where.

Trump is a street fighter. Don't expect the same elite faggotry. Go be a pansy somewhere else.

At least our prime minister isn't semi retarded

>respecting the thoughts of other individuals

I can respect your right to say something while at the same time calling you a mouthbreathing retard for saying it.

That's what I love about Trumps tweets. He takes ten seconds to pull out his phone while he's taking a presidential dump and the entire world stops to read it and pull it apart piece by piece.

He does that expression to show how flustered people get when he stumps them. He has done it before that incident multiple times.

Worse, she's an old woman.

No, she's just full-blown retarded.

Why does the POTUS-E care about the golden globes anyway?

What's the Oscars going to look like
>Sir, we have a situation in Syria..
Fuck off, Meryl Streep is saying bad things about me at the Oscar! I'm too busy Tweeting to worry about Syria!

We seriously have elected the Butt-hurt in chief that can be trolled by any celb.

Women are retarded by default so an old one is massively retarded.

Trump is the best actress though

Don't expect anyone to respect you, in that case.

Dt did mock a disabled reporter. That is irrefutable. Dt did say many many disparaging things about women. That is irrefutable. Why deny it? People are fallible. There's no shame in manning up but a bunch of you cuckservative manlets worship the weakness of human spirit and claim that as strength. Have fun living you life as an adult child of an alcoholic.

I could see him writing this.

Literally Plebbit - the post.

>responding to lies about you is now equal to being butthurt/getting trolled

8 years.

Implying fox news is news. T. Leaf

There are two types of people in this world.

>You
And
>Heterosexuals

Literally how a nigger thinks

If you're a 6'4 blonde guy and a 13 year old paki starts trying to tough up to you you laugh it off or ignore them.

Trump is just showing the world he is the same as american entertainment run of the mill entertainment trash

He misspelled "overrated." lol

Only a few of those are full blown beyond retarded (they're all pretty stupid though), while Trump sets new records for retardation every week.

t. KV