TES: Hidden red pill revised

A fellow Finn posted a pretty long post about the Elder Scrolls series being secretly pretty red pilled underneath its normie surface some time back, but I found it lacking in detail and written in a hasty matter.

Well, I was to improve on his work but then decided to scrap the text in its entirety. I'll be mirroring it closely, but with more detail added and explained easier to people who have never played the games.

This is an analysis of the things often missed by players, as I will not be touching on the main storyline or any other storyline for that matter. The red pill of the game series is something you need to find out on your own, and it really isn't something that's readily available.

Let us begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26393/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The game series is a long one, but we'll start from the second newest one, Oblivion. Here is a map of the continent Tamriel. All the games of this series are set here, each in one province. In the center, you can see the province of Cyrodiil. Cyrodiil's native people are the Imperials, who are based around Romans and many other European peoples (Brits, frenchies etc.) Oblivion is set in this province.
What's unique about Cyrodiil and the Imperials is that the province is the seat of a massive Empire, and the Imperials are its rulers. The Empire governs the entirety of the continent, including the provinces of very outlandish races like the Argonians (a lizard-type race) and Khajiits (a cat-type race) in the south. There are also Nords from Skyrim (Scandinavians) Bretons from High Rock (a mixture of north-western Europeans) and many types of elves. First reference to European colonialism?
What's also noteworthy is that the Empire is the epicenter of Tamriel. It is where all progress happens and where prosperity is created. It is the place where everyone is educated, smart and civilized. It is where you go to succeed in life, and you can, if you're just willing to work hard.

Upon reading some in-game books, you can see there was a fundamental change in Imperial policies some time back. The Emperor Reman I came up with the radical idea of cosmopolitanism, and allowed unlimited immigration to Cyrodiil from everywhere on the continent. Suddenly it just wasn't the Imperials living there, but they managed the change as the Imperials are known as shrewd diplomats. The Imperials sacrificed their homelands to cater for the rest of the Empire, and it shows. Some very acute players have done a rundown of the demographics in-game, and as you can see, the native Imperials only make up 1/4 of the population of Cyrodiil, which is a very radical shift.

But just how well has this actually served the interests of the Empire and the Imperials? Have the immigrants taken up the Imperial lifestyle? Let's take a look at the cities that have been most effected by the open borders. Leyawiin and Bravil, the two southernmost cities are now the most diverse settlements in all of Cyrodiil. And sadly, they have it the worst in the province. Bravil is an impoverished multi-ethnic drug-infested hellhole of crime that now mostly consists of makeshift wooden shacks. Anything Imperial is almost non-existent there, apart from some run-down Imperial buildings. Leyawiin is known as the capital of drug-smuggling in Cyrodiil, and behind the smuggling is no one else than the Khajiits and Dark Elves. When you talk to members of these races, they often joke about thievery and murder, and occasionally outright admit they take part in them. In fact, if you decide to play with one of the races you will curiously have an advantage in skills such as sneak and lock picking. While you travel between cities, you'll also encounter dozens of bandits. The bandits are NEVER Imperials or white humans in general, but either Redguards (blacks/arabs), elves or one of the beast races. Crime has become widespread in Cyrodiil, and some of it is highly organized.

We now finally arrive to Skyrim, the latest game in the series. This game is set in the province of Skyrim, north of Cyrodiil. Even though you won't get to see Cyrodiil in this game, from listening to game characters you'll get a pretty good idea of what's happening down there. And it's not good. Due to some political and internal conflicts, the Empire quickly started deteriorating after the events of Oblivion. Cyrodiil is now widely considered as the most unstable place within the Empire, and it is heavily divided between ethnic and cultural groups. It is in heavy debt and unable to fully uphold civilization. Some places, especially in the south of Cyrodiil, are now totally lost to the dominant cultures over there. Many provinces have actually seceded from the Empire, leaving only High Rock, Skyrim and Cyrodiil as what is considered as the Empire.
The Empire and its officials are either in denial about all of this or lie to cover it all up. Once was a time when everyone showed undying loyalty to the Empire, but it is now fading in a fast pace. Normal life is breaking down, and things keep getting worse. The conquered provinces are returning to their tribalist ways, and the Imperial lifestyle is now a thing of the past. No longer do different races see others as just Imperial citizens, but as enemies and different groups. As the Empire keeps self-destructing, it also loses its means of income. No longer is there free and open trade or rare minerals and artifacts coming in from far-away places, but full-on economic stagnation. Nothing gets done anymore and crucial institutions in the Empire lack funding.

When you are thrown into the world of Skyrim, you are immediately given a death sentence by an Imperial general. This leads to an interesting conflict raging Skyrim. There is a civil war, with two sides. The dying Empire and the nationalist Stormcloaks who wish for independence. Ulfric Stormcloak, the leader of the Stormcloak rebellion, bases his argument to leaving the Empire on its corruption and weakness to keep its own citizens safe. What’s very interesting is that Ulfric is, policy-wise, a white nationalist. Yet, the game doesn’t punish him for being one. In fact, the game provides reasons TO being a white nationalist. (Lazy elves, Argonian immigrants who aren’t assimilating) This conflict has effectively divided the province of Skyrim in half, with the Empire having control of the west and the Stormcloaks having the east. In fact, it is so clearly divided in half that only through the actions of the player himself will the conflict be resolved. You decide who will have control over the province.

Then, the elves. The High Elf race (the globalists, chinks, Jews, whoever you consider as the biggest enemy of Western society) separated their kingdom from the Empire, started their own brand of imperialism, the Thalmor. They have then later on successfully blackmailed and infiltrated the Imperial Empire with an even more radical cosmopolitan ideology, and they keep popping up along with embassies and guild houses all around Skyrim. They are haughty, arrogant and frequently imply that they hate human races. In one of the many quests in the game you become an imposter in the Thalmor embassy, and you find out in a dossier that the Thalmor wish to control and later on eradicate all other races. As the Empire keeps getting weaker, the ambitious Thalmor globalists get a stronger foothold in the Empires' affairs. The sickly Empire thus needs the Thalmor to provide for them, and in return the Empire hands out their sovereignty and global power to the elves, part by part. The Thalmor is discreet in business, they gain positions of power in secret, hidden away from the public. The citizens might have an opinion on the Thalmor, but it isn't that defined. They don't know much about them, since every crucial detail to the advancement of the Thalmor is purposefully kept under wraps, behind lock and key. The Imperial machines insides turn Thalmor, but the figurehead, "Imperial Empire" stays intact. They also have devised a divide-and-conquer strategy to break down the Empire definitively. Everyone in the Empire is tired, angry and scared for what will happen in the future. Many provinces in the Empire are totally crippled and falling apart, unable to help the situation. Corruption is also rampant, and evident in many quests involving some sort public authorities. Thalmor justiciars and soldiers are roaming around Skyrim, literally trying to BAN the Nords from worshipping their own gods.

bump

the thalmor did this

indeed

bumpity bump

The eternal empire worshippers will never admit that they are fighting for a controlled failed shithole.

+1 septims added to your vault at Solitude Bank™

Holy shit. We're reaching autism levels previously thought impossible. Rambling about pills and vidya. Fucking pathetic.

So what you are basically saying is that

>this user is attentive and did his research and that is pathetic we should all shitpost awoos and not have any intelligent discussion because i am personally a moron

Not bad, have a bump.

Bummmmmmmp

Yeah I noticed alot of the allegories while I was playing.

THALMOR DID WTC

You have not even touched on the towers that the (((thalmor))) seek to destroy

Wtf...I love elder scrolls nao

This makes me want to start playing Skyrim again and kill all Thalmor.

CHIM

Bump

ESO has some extremely bluepilled writing in it. There are a lot of anti-racist / virtue signalling characters, as well as a few openly gay characters.

And eso is shit and non canon

Gas the thalmor, race war now.

It should be noted that Elder Scrolls Online is an MMO and was made by a new studio.

This. Todd Howard of Bethesda seems like a rigid, intimidating dude and I heard he had donated to republicans. I'm pretty sure he won't let his game series go down the SJW toilet

bump

todd howard is a jew

Ulfric is just your average snownigger

>Sells nationalistic shit
>Muh pride
>Muh Skyrim for the nords
>Is controlled opposition
>Literally loses the war at the beggining of the game
>Literally surrendered like a bitch
>Literally literally

Skyrim is unsuccesful as fuck by it's own. The Empire had soldiers from all races and far more superior tacticians than those blonde fuckers, and still got pwned by the Thalmor. The Thalmor are the true master race.

I work QA at Bethesda. Can confirm.

The game gives plenty of reasons for punishing the Stormcloaks (in truth he is just a huge patriot but for many wrong reasons). First and foremost is that the majority of his supporters are naive and ignorant, blaming the Empire for giving up Talos worship and believing that the only solution is to break away in independence just before another Great War against the Aldmeri Dominion, a war which could very well spell the end for not just the Empire but mankind in general if the Thalmor get their wish and undo the world and genocide all non-Mer races. Skyrim is an integral and core part of the Empire alongside Cyrodiil and to an extent, High Rock. Talos is 3 people, Tiber, Wulfharth and Zurin. Wulfharth is an Atmoran-born Nord and legendary King. Any true patriotic Nord would know that Skyrim is one important half of the Empire and it is their true duty to fight against the Elves who wish to see their race (mankind) undone.

Ulfric is controlled opposition.

I don't think TES is "redpilled", I think it's just that their lead writers are very good, and are able to produce a world that feels real. Progressive values just don't work out in the long run, but I don't get a sense of condemnation, just a simple presenting of the facts.

What sucks is how shitty their lower level writers have become. The people in charge of writing specific quests and characters are laughably bad. Strong independent women abound, and are frequently going toe to toe with male combatants despite the women's -10 Strength and Endurance. Many quests end with Captain Planet levels of "let's come together and realize that racism is wrong and be friends".

Bethesda isn't quite as bad as Bioware yet, but I think they're heading that way. The civil war is one of the few plot points that makes Skyrim worth playing, the creep of feel good liberal mental masturbation is very evident in that game. At one point, they had an internal rule where every third game was a weird one (e.g. Morrowind), so I'm hoping the next one is set in Valenwood and we get to see vegans triggered when they learn the hippy Wood Elf forest protectors are carnivores who are constantly killing and eating things. Both animals and people.

Thalmor are redpilled nationalist Japanese, they are based, just like nords. Imperials are bunch of beta men, commanded by feminist women, High elves and Nords should be ruling the world and competing, not imperial manlet mudshits.

Pick one
>an empire that united all races and allowed for free travel of said races everywhere
or
>elven puritans who seek elven land for elves

Thalmor aren't jews, it's almost comical how they behave like the media-portrayed nazi.

What about mystery of Dwemer and the other continent: Akavir and its dwellers?

>implying you know anything about TES lore

Ulfric isn't controlled opposition. He was already leaning towards independence, but when the Thalmor captured him they tortured him and fed him information (and misinformation) to get him to radicalize even further. The Thalmor wanted him to start a war because a civil war serves their interests, but they don't actually have any control over what he does.

The Thalmor don't care which side wins, as long as the civil war takes a very long time. This is partially because they are much weaker than the Empire believes them to be. Their birth rate is incredibly low, and they simply haven't been able to replace the men that they lost in the last war with the Empire, while the human population is almost back to fighting strength.

The Thalmor are unhappy if the war ends, but I think they'll be even more unhappy if it's the genocidal Nords leading the races of Men in a counterattack. Pick related is the average Nord's emotional state at any given time.

Fuck off BIDF (Bethesda IDF)

If the redpill isn't about chim in TES you just took another blue pill.

this would make a better Sup Forums thread desu

Mystery of the Dwemer is basically "lol, Atheism"

>implying Kirkbride is the whole of Elder Scrolls lore.

The Dwemer became the skin of a giant doom robot known as Numidian.

The other continent doesn't have much lore to it but includes a variety of races including man-eating snake people, monkey people, mongoloids and a near extinct Asian population. Tamriel invaded Akavir once and failed miserably, and from what I remember Akavir has attempted to invade Tamriel twice and failed. Although after the Reman's died out, two Akavir Potentates ruled the Empire.

Woah..

The Thalmor also intend to bring an end to the material world (mundus/nirn?) as they see it as a flawed creation, preferring to exist purely in a spiritual form.

This has parallels to some obscure Jewish esoteric stuff believe it or not.

Nobody can know the true state of the Aldmeri Dominion. But what can be theorised is that their policy of oppression means they aren't as stable as they appear on the outside, but they are still a threat and it can not be forgotten that Alinor has never been conquered by an outside force except by Tiber Septim and Numidian. The Empire is lacking Numidian obviously and there is only one known Dragonborn by the time of Skyrim, who will likely disappear to keep with previous games.

The civil war in Skyrim does not help the Empire in any way, regardless of the winner. An independent Skyrim would be a travesty and successfully winning still means their will be Nord resentment and a cost of manpower and development in Skyrim.

The Empire will have spent considerable money repairing the damage from the Great War in Cyrodiil where it mostly took place WHILE recovering their military. The Aldmeri Dominion lands were untouched in the war.

>red pill
>falling for the vidya jew.
>the dialogue sounds like it was written by a retarded 6 year old.
>not kys

>Oblivion has radiant, non-scripted AI
>Fallout 3 has over 20 endings
>Skyrim's economy can be manipulated by, for example, burning down a town's lumber mill
>see that mountain, goyim? you can climb it
>Fallout 4 has over 111,000 lines of dialogue
>settlement building is completely optional
>it just works

suddently this becomes a Sup Forums thread

Dunmer are the most redpilled

>hate everyone
>destroyed the hlaalu globalists traitors who worked for the empire
>no one is welcomed to morrowind if they don't integrate/prove their worth
>worshiped living gods
>enslaved the beast races

Besides, even if Ulfric wins, the Thalmor would just offer the imperials help in the form of a treaty or something and then, literally, they'll become masters of the imperials. If not, well, have a good time fighting the Thalmor with reduced forces while you still have to deal with other insurrections (like the renegades).

If the Empire wins, the Thalmor just have to push the button the day after the end of the war, and they (imperials) will pledge submission.

The worst scenario for the Aldmeri Dominion has more to do with Hammerfell and Highrock than Skyrim and Cyrodiil. The Empire was doomed since the Septim died.

what about morrowind? i played it long time ago, didn't even finished it what is happening in there?

>Bethesda isn't quite as bad as Bioware yet, but I think they're heading that way. The civil war is one of the few plot points that makes Skyrim worth playing, the creep of feel good liberal mental masturbation is very evident in that game. At one point, they had an internal rule where every third game was a weird one (e.g. Morrowind), so I'm hoping the next one is set in Valenwood and we get to see vegans triggered when they learn the hippy Wood Elf forest protectors are carnivores who are constantly killing and eating things. Both animals and people.
>another TES
Going by the progression of the franchise, it will be an FPS where you have two armaments: Throwing swords and staves.
You run through a corridor that is a distorted patchwork of the overworld created by your curse of teleportation. At the end of the corridor, you talk an enemy to death, after five hours of gameplay where every enemy instantly dies after any type of attack with your swiftly regenerating supply of swords and mana.
The talking is a minigame that you have never been introduced to and requires lore that can only be find by sifting autistically through the ingame lore, which is gained by clicking on random pixels during your journey, as well as the ARG where you need to offer real money to the TES gods by making a pilgrimage to different Bethesda buildings and leaving a valid credit card at each.

And alchemy and enchanting will still not be fixed.

Can anyone confirm a conspiracy theory I read on an infograph somewhere about Ulfric being some kind of Thalmor double agent for Skyrim? If I remember correctly they referenced a book or document found in-game that gave you clues on that but I honestly have nothing to back it up, anyone know better?

You're azura's puppet and all you do finally end up in the long term destruction of Vvardenfell

Dunmer are Jews. They are dark elves.
OP claims the high elves are Jews.

OP is an idiot.

Also, you can ascend to a higher state of existence by brewing potions.

They're both Jews.
Dark Elves are more like Israeli Jews as they are very conservative and inclusive, and High Elves are more like American Jews.

The High Elves are looking to employ divide-and-conquer strategies on the rest of the continent. Considering that Skyrim is a harsh place for them and that the Nords are very good in battle, this might not be as easy as the Elves think.

He's not a double agent. However the Thalmor see him as a useful pawn as his rebellion is destabilising the area. There may have been attempts by the elves to covertly influence Ulfric. He is not aware of elf manipulation.

Dunmer = Arabs. Or maybe slavs. Religious, lots of tribes. Constant struggle amongst these tribes. Slavery.

>ashlander
>dark elve

Ashlander are daedra worshiping niggers, nothing more, they deserve to die even by dunmer standards

Nords are Russians and Scands
Dunmer are Jews

The Thalmor are like the early Communist Marxists. They lack the raw power, and thus has adopted a shadowy scheme to take power from within, slowly, over a very long period of time, getting more power within the empire.
When some people in the empire finally realize that something is wrong, and that the Thalmor has gotten too much power, there is little they can do because removing them all would collapse the empire and possibly start a civil war, allowing the neighboring provinces to come in and take over like what happened when the Roman empire collapsed.

The top of the empire thought only of themselves, and failed to realize that the Thalmor had changed strategy. The empire was stuck on their old formula, and still are, and are unable to adapt now because the Thalmor infestation is too large. (sorta like most western governments and EU)

Thank you for writing these based FinnBro

Actually Morrowind was only weird due to Bethesda wanting to create a game that was not your typical fantasy fare end employed writer Michael Kirkbride (who is not very controversial in the TES community) who conjured up the weirdest shit. At the time prior to Morrowind, Bethesda was pinning all their hopes on the game as they were effectively on the brink of the studio dying.

Morrowind saved them. Then Oblivion happened and they set down a path of creating incredibly dull worlds, partly in thanks to Ken Rolston who wanted everything in TES to have a point of reference to reality. The rot he created was partly evident even in Morrowind (Empire being like the Romans) and became more apparent with Oblivion (Cyrodiil being a dull high fantasy world instead of a whacky jungle with rust dragons) and his philosophy has continued into Skyrim, turning the region and its populace into stereotypical Nords.

>The bandits are NEVER Imperials or white humans in general

Even ignoring the Breton bandit hedge wizards, this is only correct by technicality.
The races that can't be bandits can be marauders instead.

He's not controlled opposition, people are just idiots who don't read notes properly. There's a Thalmor note that says he would be a valuable asset IF they could turn him, but that so far he's refused to cooperate. The fact that his civil war further weakens the Empire and lets the Thalmor tighten their grip is unfortunate, but is ultimately derived from a desire to free his own people. The empire is already fucked, and the only thing that the "let's stick together" mentality has produced is every other province turning into an utter shithole. He's trying to drag his country out from the bowels of a sinking ship and pull them back to the surface.

The Thalmor only have a few goals. To destroy the worship of the God of Man, Talos, whose source of power is the worshiping of the races of mankind.

Then, through the dismantling of the towers which links in with stopping Talos worship and erasing his powers. They wish to undo creation and transcend into Anuic spirits. In other words, they want to genocide all non-mer and destroy the world as we know it.

The Thalmor do not care for the wishes of their own people as their true goals are only known amongst their own. I'm not sure what parallel this could be because they are hardly nationalistic Nazi Elves nor Zionists as they care for only a select few of their own.

Someone should do something like this but with Fallout. There's some redpills in it too. Especially the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 4. They're pretty fash.

>why walk when you can ride
thus is the biggest red pill in vidya history

Yeah, except every other character who spouts "not a fan of those brotherhood guys" rhetoric constantly. That even includes some brotherhood members who think Elder Maxim is an extremist and want to go back to the ways of Elder Lyon.

The Brotherhood was really the only faction I liked in 4.

I much prefer New Vegas over it.

I really liked the Imperium for being roman and shit, but I couldn't tolerate working for the Thalmor, so I always sided with Ulfric.

Same shit with the high elves in Morrowind, they are disgusting people, what was that floating space temple about? They did some sick shit there, didn't they? It's too long ago, I don't remember.

And their sick human experiments, remember that fat cyborg guy in this cave and the sick people there?

High elves are just anti-human, hoard money and knowledge, conduct business with everyone, infiltrate every organisation, have satanic rituals, they are disgusting.

The fat cyborg guy was the last living Dwemer you mong.

Praise Kek and his divine knowledge of the Elder Scrolls series

uber racist too.

>being this autistic

New Vegas was much better.
I'd have to agree on the BoS as well. Ad Victorium m8

I'd be a bit ticked if I was the last of my kind. Thankfully there are plenty of Mexicans

YOU N'WAH

>I much prefer New Vegas over it.
Back when Obsidian was good and could write a story, before all their good writers and designers left.

Let me tell you what's bluepilled. The Companion Vilja mod for Skyrim.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26393/?

It shouldn't be surprising for a Swedish product, but some of what she says still stings. When she comes across a Nord blacksmith with a pregnant Redguard wife in Dawnstar, she says something like "the baby will look especially pretty". And she tells a story about how she accidentally set a shopkeepers hair on fire and it turned curly and black, and how she doesn't think that's a bad thing because she'd love to have curly black hair. And when you play as a Nord man and you marry her, she goes "never thought I'd end up with a Nord man". It's a shame, because she's the comfiest waifu of any Elder Scrolls character.

Exactly my thoughts after reading this

What does she say if you are a Redguard?

Nah bros. Dumner are like Mongolians

I don't ever play as a Redguard. If I'm going to be LARPy about an Elder Scrolls game, I'm going to play as a Nord.

Dunmer women are known to be highly promiscuous, especially degenerate, unfaithful and lovers of foreign cock over their own men.

They are essentially Swedes.

More like blacks (they also tend to live in slums and get involved in the drug trade), which is why the Altmer (Jews) keep them around on a proverbial leash.

Lol (((CHIM))) how naive can you be?

>literally trying to BAN the Nords from worshipping their own gods
if you'd played the game that's untrue, there's a massive statue of talos in whiterun and a temple of talos in windhelm

I would like to point out though that there is no definitive "who-is-who" when it comes to comparing TES races to real life ones, as many races are a mixture of IRL ethnicities

Hard to argue with those digits.

DEUS EX IS THE ONLY Sup Forums APPROVED GAME, FUCK YOUR FUCKING NORMALSHIT FAGGOTRY GET OUT

>trying
>trying
>trying
>trying
>trying

Apart from those two locations, the Thalmor have pretty much succesfully banned Talos.

Whiterun is known to be neutral and forbids both Imperial and Stormcloaks from entering the city, thus it's safe to say they won't allow the Thalmor in either.

Windhelm is the seat of the Stormcloak rebellion so of course they won't allow Thalmor in.

Throughout the rest of Skyrim outside of Whiterun and Stormcloak territory, Thalmor agents are allowed free reign and thus people need to worship in secret. Not even their homes are safe for Thalmor justiciars have full rights to pull them from their houses on charges of Talos worship and disappear them away.

Jews have way too much international power for being >1% of the planet population

Yes, Redguards are an actual respectable warrior race with great culture unlike actual niggers.

Though they still can't stop killing each other, so the parallels will always be there.

No, I'm attentive and I do my research. You on the other hand are a lazy and stupid person unable to do nothing else than write short ad hominems.

WE