Leftist jokes

Why are they so bad? I don't even understand the fucking concept of this one.

Because women aren't funny.

tumblr nose has spread to the shoulders I see

im a trumpcuck and i cant understand it either
why are they so bad?

/Thread

Mike fuck off we're not funding your cartoons.

Papyrus is a font.
Comic Sans too obvious for the author I guess.

A guy wrote it. Also the joke is some faggot gets a tat and some white guy (I think its god) is judging him.

Because they need to walk on eggshells to avoid accidently offending anyone.

No, a defective girl wrote it.

These comics are so unfunny. Why cant leftists into good humor like any artists that sucks Trump's dick and have right wing opinions?

Papyrus is the font. It's terrible and somehow common to see on professional signs and logos.

Because they lack intelligence and are in general too lazy to create anything worthwhile. They're basically women.

Leftists aren't funny because to be funny takes a sense of humor.

kerning is font spacing and Papyrus is the name of the font.

The joke is that only god can judge him but god thinks he has a bad tattoo.

The best jokes are the ones you have to explain afterwards imo

Protip: if you take only the first and last panels and the joke is still coherent, you wrote a shitty comic.

Who's Mike, you literal nigger?

fpbp
checked
fucking women are boring as shit. My gf only jokes are "haha unicorns, peepee poo poo"

Take a load of this.

fpbmfp

Something tells me the artist saw this pretty common meme and decided to plagiarise it, of course it has to be ridiculing white men for it to be acceptable too.

>op is buttblasted bc he has a special snoflake tattoo edishon

fuck your feelings

>God is a fucking white male
That's not very diverse is it

get fucked, you and your shitty "art".
My fucking cat draws better when he rolls his ass on the litter

I usually don't understand them, but that one's not bad. Papyrus is a shitty font that gets overused a lot. The joke is God is an asshole.

Idea of joke is original, but drawing like "50 tastes of shit"

Checked and agreed.
Even watching a movie with most women is impossible because of their lack of humor.

I didnt draw that and yes, leftist and anti trump art do suck dont they, fellow orange limpdick gobbler?

They aren't funny because they have lost their sense of humor. They are the conservatives of the late 80's/early 90's. They are the conservatives who pushed the rock and roll is the devils music business.

These are the people who pushed for the FCC.

They aren't funny. They never have been. Ever

Humor, like sports, intelligence, social status, and competition in general stems from proving one's self-worth to the world. Whether it's bettering others lives or simply to make them laugh, you need to impress people in one way or another to get anywhere in life.

Modern women in developed nations however don't need to prove anything and are simply applauded for existing.

If you belong to the left you're an honorary woman.

>gender is independent of genitalia

Oh, fuck. I think I've been infected.

Every time there's a thread about drawing or art and you pop up.

Why don't you pop the fuck back down.

No one wants your shitty drawings. You cannot have anyone else's drawings. Go draw a noose around you neck.

Only neckbeards can't get this jokes. And they exist on the left and right

making a pretty strong argument for a range ban here

You guys are retarded.

This isn't a "leftist joke," it's a typography joke that only a special type of graphic designers would get.

Your paki sucking brain isnt making sense
Who is this Mike youre so triggered of, you suicidal shit for brains?

This is how leftists view right-leaning or non-politically correct comedy.

Not sure if you are dumb as fuck or just pretending because it's fun?

"Only god can judge me" is usually a thing used as a defense towards input you don't like from people. To kind of write off their opinion as unimportant. So for comedic effect the artist has introduced god as just the kind of person with negative input they were trying to avoid.

As with many jokes, it takes something very literally to either make a statement or just for the comedic effect.

I would agree with you that a lot of leftist humor is bad though. A lot of people care too much about making the right point and looking progressive which can get in the way of actually being funny. But that's true for a lot of things and plenty of Sup Forums people do the reverse to leftists than what they do to their own by hanging up on the worst things they find instead of reposting the best of Sup Forums shit like they do here with Bogdanoff.

>only a special type

Yes, autistic.

no right, you can't even this kind of shitty "art". You are even lower than that. You can only draw shitty autistic garbage with no meaning at all trying to get some money off Sup Forumsretards.
Fuck off ugly mongrel

underrated=)

Because modifying your body is illegal in the Bible. It's still not funny, though.

>begging to the mods to ban posters that hurts his bitch feelings
Is my presence threatening your safe space or something?
You sound like a bitch.

Because on some level everything that's funny is offensive in some way. The left absolutely refuses to make an attempt at offending anyone other than their own, whites. Even then, they are such massively thin skinned pussies that they base their "offensive" jokes off of what would offend them and everyone else looks at it thinking "wtf?"

You must seriously under estimate the intelligence of this whole board if you think you have fooled anybody, ever, for one second with your stupid ruses and games.

Your a subhuman, your thoughts are all muddled and painful. Just stick to scamming your own kind.

So they are making an argument that one side isn't funny... by not being funny at all?

And why is the conservative a jew?

>calling us Sup Forumsretards
Someone doesn't belong here.
You fuck off when?

>The concept of that one
>Imagine if god would indeed judge you
>That would be hilarious xD
I fucking hate humorists. They're the lowest of the low of entertainers. They're the biggest bitch of the media, constantly pandering for money. This is why they're so unfunny. They are propaganda tools and complete fucking desperate bellends when independent.

>Yes, autistic.

Typography is extremely important for marketing and psychology, pic related.

God damn, that was painful to read. I can just SMELL the smug.

No, it's the hipster ones that think their 'comic sans is stupid' jokes got too mainstream, so they consciously switched to a new cont to make the butt of their jokes to feel smart again.

>haha frogs peepee poo poo

Hehe jokes on him. I was only pretending to be retarded.

"Sith lives matter" would suit it better anyway.

>giving patreon money to a talentless malasyan mongrel
>not retarded
pick one fuck boi

I see your still butthurt mike.

Being triggered by flags is a sign of the hardline asperger.
Suicide soon?

god, Doonesbury is still running?

fuck nigga, what is this shit

What patreon are you talking about bitchboy?

Who's Mike? Also I'm not the one that got triggered like flags like the bitchboy he is

Kek has spoken

Those fourth and sixth panels pretty much sum up why the left can't do comedy anymore. They've turned it from "jokes" into "it must be politically-vetted and social-acceptable and push a leftist agenda".

The best comedy is always at someone or something's expense. Leftists have made it so you can't joke about anything except innocent shit ("what would happen if words were taken literally LOL!" or just outright random shit, or jokign about the majority groups (whites, men, etc). Problem is if every joke relies on the punchline being "lol white people", the jokes eventually become tired, that group begins to feel targeted as opposed to it just being innocent jokes, and people lost interest.

Leftist humour nowadays isn't even about making a joke. It's about broadcasting that you KNOW the correct leftist dogmas. It's the Stewarts and Colberts giving smug looks because there's people disagreeing with them, and leftists howling with pretend laughter because isn't is hilarious that there are people out there in the world who have different viewpoints to you?

Satire has fuck all to do with "comforting the afflicted". The only thing satire needs to do is parodise a particular aspect of society, a group, or a person.

This is half the reason the left is collapsing. No one likes people with no sense of humour and who will try to ruin your life if you joke about the wrong topic.

Someone criticising you and you actions does not equate to them being "triggered".
Your flag is fine anyway, its you that is a cunt.

>What did he mean by this?

Why do you flag anyone with posts that triggers your bitch feelings as Maldraw, the artist of The Christ chan comics?

Is there something about his art that triggers you to the point you have to beg to the mods to remove it?

The hilarious thing is how long you try to keep the ruse going, despite no one believing you from the start.

If there's ever a thread about drawing and a Malaysian poster it is guaranteed to be you. I could tell even before the pissing and moaning started.

>I don't even understand the fucking concept of this one.
are you a literal retard?

Memes aside it actually is this. You look at any normie comedian and see who they make jokes about.

>White people
>Men
>Straight people
>The poor (unless they're immigrants)
>The rich (unless they're Jews)

It just so happens these groups don't have (((hate crime))) laws in their favour, but I think that's just pure coincidence. Frankie Boyle is the edgy exception, but "shock humour" is to comedy what Amy Schumer is to straight men.

>it was a normal day for mike
>his 14 inbred brotheres were huffing glue and his mother was giving cheap blowjobs for a pack of rice
>he found a piece of coal on the ground where they burned rats for their previous dinner
>that's the beginning of an autistic talentless patreon story

No the art is just trash. Its the shilling of the art and the attempt at taking other peoples work to make a profit that irks me.

>virtually no good conservative comedy
Q: A Maori, a Tongan, and a Samoan are all in a car. Who is driving?

A: The cops.

That comic.

HAHA PEEPEEE POOPOO

why even pretend that you aren't him?

Do they just throw their trash under their house or did they build on a pre-existing rubbish tip?

Fucking savages.

Has Tosh ever declared which way he leans?

mike go practice your shitty drawings

Pee pee poo poo was never meant to be funny, newfag trash.

>.jpg

lurk more you fucking maple nigger

I think he's red-pilled masquerading as blue-pilled impersonating as red-pilled for his comedy act.

Just off the top of my head, John mulaney has bits about a gay guy and his Jewish wife.

That subway stop is brooklyn.
The joke involves fonts.
The guy with the tattoo is the very sort of out of town newbie that Williamsburg hipsters love to mock.

This is an inside joke for Brooklyn Hipsters in the publishing trade. Ergo, it is leftist and also shit.

I hate all these artistic faggots that have found their voice in shitty cartoons and YouTube videos. Every idiot wants to be a cartoonist but none of them can draw or have lived a life with anything worthwhile to say. Cancer.

He's a tricky dick, probably better he doesn't declare his allegiance anyway.

she literally says "peeshit" in italian and she thinks that's funny.
She also says in the middle of a conversation "one day i threw up" like she is sooo random you know? hehe haha
i fucking hate women

Your drawings are shit faggot

I just took a shit like you were shaking out the chum can that's better than this

>Maldraw, the artist of The Christ chan comics?

Who would even write that except for you? You cant even resist plugging your shit when your getting called out for the same shit.

A normal person would say "that fag who draws that christ shit".

Also mal translates as "evil, ill, wrong, bad" pretty apt for your name really.

You don't need to have lived an interesting life to have something to say, really. Im learning how to draw so I can make a comic about a cat that wants to fuck her owner, for example.

There was a podcast I was listening to that talked about this. About how when he went to an event it was all basically just "Clap Comedy" where this black woman comedian would get up, just make social justice points and clap between each word and the audience would eat that shit up. No jokes or anything just something like WHITECOPS STOP KILLING OUR BOYS

Sounded like the most horrifying shit. Expecting a giggle and you're getting an American cinema experience

this.
You used capital letters like it's some important art , like you cared.
Fuck off talentless shit

desu i came into this threa from my fb, where i was thinking that most socially acceptable comedy is leftist.

Daily Mash, for example, I used to enjoy for their internet culture satire, but now the joke is apparently on me, along with all the other fools and idiots who voted for Brexit.

And thats meant to be OK? Its not as if we see a healthy balance of articles taking the piss out of the remoaners, comedic as they are.

cumdi diligencia

>NO RING

Wow you're very smart

> be me
> female comic person
> know what kerning is
> have fashionably appropriate taste in fonts
> free attention from single internet men
> free dickdowns from mandingo warriors

feels good man

Even Seinfeld said in an interview that he won't do shows at liberal college campuses because they'll be offended by his jokes. Imagine being so butt hurt jerry Seinfeld offends you

>one day i threw up
I know somebody who does the same thing, but never uses pisciomerda as an insult. Where are you from?

English humor.

4u
You fucking hack

Malaysians seems to be very relevant here.
We're the second most relevant posters after the americans