US Tanks in Germany vs Russia War

Are we just going to not talk about this pol?

cbsnews.com/news/us-tanks-roll-into-germany-to-protect-against-potential-russian-invasion/

Other urls found in this thread:

polskieradio.pl/5/3/Artykul/1712975,14-stycznia-oficjalne-powitanie-wojsk-USA-w-Polsce-Pierwsi-zolnierze-juz-przyjechali
cbsnews.com/news/us-tanks-roll-into-germany-to-protect-against-potential-russian-invasion/
twitter.com/Defence_blog/status/818393271126949892
youtube.com/watch?v=9p0Rx1wjz3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are we just going to not talk about this pol?

Already a thread dumbass

I couldn't find a single piece of evidence (documents, photography, records) stating that this was happening. Just merely text and from someone's word with no linking sources.
>inb4 paranoid cuck
This looks sus as fuck and knowing CBS and they're (((media))) work I'm calling this as either fake or very different to the actual story.

Same here, even the article in Swedish didn't have a source.

Well the source wasn't a link, but it said it was broadcasted via text TV system.

>Germany borders Russia

What

You better not start a war on German soil, amerifats.

Hmm, unless they put them on trains Eastern Europe is a good distance away, probably being given to them for that secret EU army or some shite.

What are your going to do stop us? Lol

It's a good thing Putin isn't stupid enough to take the bait. Only a few days until Trump is in office and relations can improve.

I have to say that Obama is working tirelessly to start WWIII before he leaves office.

This is just a bait, expect some more weird shit in the next couple of days. 20th is getting close

Well Germany was only allowed unification to sit in the way of Russia, I guess they are propping it up again.

You know that you soldiers just came to Poland?
Due to 14 January there will be your heavy weapon transported into our country.
polskieradio.pl/5/3/Artykul/1712975,14-stycznia-oficjalne-powitanie-wojsk-USA-w-Polsce-Pierwsi-zolnierze-juz-przyjechali

Trump takes office in 11 days nothing will happen

If conflict happens before the 20th then the current president can continue his rule until the emergency is over.

This is Obama throwing a tantrum because Putin stopped ISIS from adding all of Syria to their caliphate. The muslim faggot wanted that to be his legacy.

inb4 Arab. I am a Russian that lives in Middle East. I am amazed by how delusional so many US citizens are. Supporting the most absurd reasons to start WW3 which will just make both superpowers collapse and then the rest of the world.

Hur dur hackers blablabla,Crimea,predictive programming from movies and games,etc.

I mean do you even actually fucking know ANYthing about Russia itself? The people,cuisine,culture,language our history? Apart from fucking video games and movies with obvious US propaganda making Americans look like always righteous almost angelic beings when US is the fucking SATANs capital?

If not all you Americans are dumb as fuck then I am amazed how fucking psychotic your government is. They shove their stupid tanks in everybody's asshole and then have the audacity to say that they are spreading ''peace'' How much infants blood are they drinking daily?

your*

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Oh, god damn it... fucking faggots, sorry Russia bros, they know not what they do.

Not us but our Rapefugees will ! Behold !

i thank america and uk for giving us nice tanks , we have 300 challengers and most of our other tanks are m1 abrams , we also have 470 spg's although our military do not rely on other countries completely we still thanks us and europe for giving us weapons , and the 270 aircraft too

fuck off and dont mess with america you nazi fuck ,usa can wipe all of EU outta the map if they want

So what kind of promises did you give in return regarding Israel?

lol, how fucked up funny would it be if when Trump gets into office those tanks do a 180 and invade europe with the Russians.

The gas deal with israel almost caused a civil war , the population doesn't love israel , but the government sucks jewish dick

trains loaded with us military stuff are a very common sight in central europe, its nothing new and nothing special.

when trump becomes pres NATO will lose all of its powers because the USA will leave

Can you imagine a guy come up close to you with a knife and let you know that he is just ''protecting'' himself?

The only invasion Europe should be worrying about is coming from the third world.

you do relaize that these weapons will be used against you, yes? because arabs always eventually fuck up and start slaughtering each other.

How big of a massive nigger do you have to be to try to start a war with Russia in your last month of office? Good think Putin and Trump both see him as a huge bitch and aren't going to take his shit seriously.

>do a 180
>not a 360

>missed bait opportunity

no , jordan is very civilzed and that would never happen , we are not like iraq syria saudi or such countries , we know how to use real power , and would never use it against our own people

Why the fuck are we doing that?

Fuck it, let them invade, Germany is due for a massive uncucking right about now.

>Russia attacking Germany
>germans fighting against Russia

>3500 troops
>to protect europe from a potential russian invasion
what the fuck are they even trying to do?

Obama would enjoy provoking white people to kill each other over nothing.

You've clearly know nothing about america.

>arab psycho babble

ive taken a screenshot of that post, will be hilarious in a few years.

How exactly are they shoving tanks up anyone's asshole in NATO when NATO countries request their presence. Also how exactly is it a provocation to put troops or allied troops in your country? Russia has 10x the number of troops on their borders with NATO.

3500 troops wouldn't help at all. its just a useless token gesture. could invade poland or something with that number though

Im just pretending its not happening and praying Obama doesnt start a war before Trump gets in. Nothing I can do about it so Im trying not to worry. Putin seems like he refuses to be provoked and Obama is too much of a pussy to make the first move so im not too worried.

They're tripwire forces, the Baltics are essentially undefendable against an invasion due to their location so NATO has international troops there so Russia doesn't try anything.

invading any NATO country would be the exact same thing

Why does he need that fucking scope? If the nigger will run away couple of blocks from him?

If you want peace don't invade countries or no-countries. Ain't no rocket science.

This is your chance to get rid of Merkel by some stray shell.

Only ~20% of the population thinks Russia is evil and we cant be allies. Dont mistake American propaganda for American public opinion.

If Obama wants to attack Russia, after January 20th the only vehicles he's going to have available to do it is a golf cart with him driving.

THIS x 1000

Troops having been rotating in and out of the Baltics for several years now. I don't know if you guys are Russian shills or simply retarded if you think 3000 troops will do something in the day of satellites. This is ignoring that Russia has far more troops in that area so the 3000 troops literally cannot do anything.

To be fair Russia has shitty hard to defend borders, as history has shown.

He doesn't 'need' any of it.

Anything beyond a hand gun or hunting rifle is purely about penis compensation.

I think its an unnecesary provocation and the timing makes it more than a "routine" troop movement. Especially when accompanied by accusations of hacking which some consider an act of war. Obama is a full blown megalomaniac who can't stand the idea of not being in power. He scares the shit out of most Americans when he does shit like this.

Well I doubt anyone would have taken it desu.

That was:
1) when there were no satellites that could track large troop movements
2) they got invaded through a large front, if you think you can mount a large scale attack just from Estonia, you're insane

So unless Obama plans a large scale invasion through Ukraine and Belarus while also knocking down Russia's satellites, and all this in just the next 11 days, this is just the standard NATO troop rotation in the Baltics.

>jordan is very civilzed
>Muslim state civilized

The Sun is for sure affecting your Brain Abdul

It's a provocation but that's only because any attempt of a country to defend itself is a provocation to Russia. They also threatened to nuke Norway just a month ago because they did some military drills with American troops.

The hacking thing is just democrats being sore losers but Russia always feels "provoked" by a country not kissing their ass and being a demilitarized buffer zone they can exploit.

Because the original NATO - UDSSR agreement clearly stated that nato doesnt expand further east and russia doesnt go further west.
Essentially making the countries in between a neutral buffer zone.
Nato broke that when we expanded our alliance further east. WE currently stand at the russian borders were we have absolutely no right to be.

What would happen if southkorea marched north to the NK border? Or vice versa?

Kind of true

We still aren't a souvereign country and murica has many basements here

Basically still an occupation but talking about it is a no go

I'd have pretended to :↑)

The only agreement on the enlargement was a verbal one that may or may not have even happened.

>What would happen if southkorea marched north to the NK border?
You mean the most militarized border on the entire planet? They're still legally at war, they already have tons of troops on the border. Why are you Russian shills so stupid?

no you could not, but you could rake some leaves with it and with ease.

that just looks fucking gay and reeks of autism. Kinda like niggers with big dogs tryin to look tuff n' shieet.

It's enough to invade germany and czech at the same time :^)

OBAMA IS THE LAST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FAGGITZZ!!!!1

He just needs to start the war then trump wont be able to attend office

Fucking German kebab shits.

When we want protection from US they get mad and it's 'making the situation with Russia worse', but them getting US help is OK? Fuck you krauts, you aren't even paying 2% of your gdp for military, you should get no protection at all.

You know the worst part about fighting Russia in Germany with American soldiers?

We have hundreds of thousands of foreign troops and UN "peacekeepers" here in the US that will kill US citizens no questions asked. This is what he warned us about. The guys who wouldn't follow the kill orders beinng sent abroad and then the civilians being left to fight everyone from africans to chinese on US soil with their AR15s. WE TRAIN FOREIGNERS ON US SOIL FOR MONEY, NEVER FORGET THAT THERE IS ALWAYS AN OBAMA FOREIGN LEGION ON OUR SOIL

Get ready to die Americans.

3500 troops could maybe hold a one municipality, though they would still be completely undermanned

Thread reached it's limit. Continue here.

Oh fuck off. We pay your shitty country 100million+ a year in EU benefits.
Also when the fuck did the US help us?

So fuck off you retard, leave the EU and take your shitty romanian friend with you. Stop being a drain on literally EVERYTHING.

Thank god I know enough Poles who arent glue sniffing idiots, otherwise I would think badly of your whole country.

We're gonna have to deal with china and north korea.
Fuck.....

so this answers the eternal question: is the Abraham better than the Leopard?

The problem with trying to launch any assault on American soil is the same thing that prevented the Japanese from ever daring to dream of invading the continental US.

We're the most heavily armed populace on the planet. And we have blooded combat veterans with combat leadership experience that would rather effortlessly form large sections of our civilian population into the largest standing army this planet has ever seen.

You can talk about high tech weaponry outdoing a standard rifle all day, but do you really think the US government is going to risk any kind of aerial assault on a populated area? The instant they do they galvanize those already fighting them and drive legions more into their ranks.

The United States CANNOT be taken and held on the ground by force. Why do you think the jews have spent the last 80 years trying to subvert and control the populace?

With Marshalls plan. But I'm talking about getting protection from USA.

You get back your money from your shitty products getting imported here. I see more German shit in the shops than polish.

Additionally go suck a migrant cock you fucking schwab roach. Learn history too.

No they can't. They can't lay a finger on us. They might have the firepower to raze us, but they simply cannot do it. Now fuck off you silly cunt, with your country named after the worst of the bimbos.

you guys can't beat a couple of sheep fucking sandnigs into submission with your pansy ass vets with access to modern high-grade military tech, and you boast about your larping militias being any sort of a force.

You guys shat your pants everytime towelheads reared their heads I know as I had to work with you in Afganistan.

top kek at the armchair generals power fantasies.

Yes that's what he'll do, he'll use a few thousand troops troops to somehow start a war even though he's been completely spineless for the past 8 years. Are you people complete idiots?

Germany is actually the biggest beneficiary of the EU. You're paying us for access to our markets, retard which you benefit the most out of since we had communism. If we include the eurozone where Germany is literally a parasite on the other countries, you really have no room to talk. You're really the ungrateful servant, unfortunately the US didn't nuke you.

It's fine though, in a couple of decades the situation between Eastern and Western Europe will reverse since half your country will be muslim. Perhaps if you weren't so arrogant and ungrateful while also being spineless cucks at the same time the situation would have been averted.

Tell me your story, mighty mongol. You aren't a part of nato. How did you work with us military?

We arent "defending" ourselves by moving troops into Poland and Germany. There is no evidence of hacking in the first place.

Don't feel too bad, many countries are de facto US protectorates, not just Germany.

That's why theyre sending all our soldiers abroad and flooding us with shitskin militants and trained shitskin armies.

It will be a bloody conflict of foreign enemies killing white Americans by the millions. Yes the armed white Americans will kill hundreds of thousands of soldiers and militants, but they won't be fighting their own Americans

What's the problem?

You don't have to be a part of NATO to be a part of UN or EU.

Not really important. Obama is just being the spoiled brat that he is. He can't accept that he is being replaced by a better man.
What do you do with a spoiled brat that is having a meltdown? You ignore them until they settle down.

>With Marshalls plan
Yeah and they did that out of the goodness of their hearts, pure altruism that one was.....

YOU buy our products, you mongrel. If you wouldnt buy them we couldnt sell it to you.

>Schwab roach
Implying I´m from swabia.... or a roach.
Germany might currently suck migrant cocks, but you suck our cock..... That really doesnt your position any good you know?

We've always had peaceful transitions of power even in the middle of WW2.

Foreign military's, that are already "training" on our soil, will have a very difficult time against civilians with rifles anytime they try to police/oppress.

twitter.com/Defence_blog/status/818393271126949892

I want Germany invaded by Poland. They must retake rightful Prussian Clay.

>us and british militaries have been in germany on a permanent basis since 1945
>tens of thousands of troops deployed year after year
>air force bases, garrison towns nearly entirely american and british

HEY Sup Forums BREAKING NEWS WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS

Those troops in Belarus is news. Exercising around a country they are permanently based in isn't.

Look up ISAF, US is only good with their airforce. Their boots on the ground are literal retards and niggers who shit their pants the moment shit hits the fan or even when it doesn't. Not talkiung about their Special force guys but the average grunt in the US military is no better than your above average arab and that.

Just thinking how to go about it.
We gonna land there or are they gonna land here.
Or are they gonna throw nukes at us before we get a chance to attack.

>difficult time

You'll have a difficult time with no water, no electricty and a run on the supermarkets which you are completely reliant on.

>3500 tanks
youtube.com/watch?v=9p0Rx1wjz3M

How much would that cost? It takes one giant plane to carry one tank. Such a waste of tax money.

All occupying forces have difficulty with an armed civilian population, doesn't make your larping retards special or somehow a force to be reckoned with other than what the baseline already is.