Every citizen of a free country must have the right to own a weapon for self-defense

Every citizen of a free country must have the right to own a weapon for self-defense.
If you disagree you're a cuck.

not a single argument

we have these

>live in a first world country
>don't need a weapon for self defence, because nobodies got anything better than a knife

Really activates the almonds

the right to integrity and self-defense is a fundamental human right

Pistols should be banned though, they are too easily concealed. You only need a firearm for hunting, who unironically hunts with pistols?

It's an axiom.

the point of handguns is to have them concealable.
if youre out in the city and there are dangerous individuals you would want to protect yourself wouldnt you?
2nd amendment says the right you already have will not be infringed and banning pistols and other handguns would be infringing it

people in first world countries should have their right to self-defense revoked? what else should be taken?

>be at pistol club
>tell club official I need to check out a weapon from the safe
>he spergs out and tells me it's a 'pistol' not a 'weapon'
>I tell him I'm used to military terminology
>he tells me to 'remember where I am'

Yeah we're pretty cucked down here bruh.

What do you need to defend yourself from, a knife?

All which would happen is UK would become America 2.0

>grip safety

DAILY REMINDER THAT BEING A POORFAG IS NOT AN EXCUSE

In Australia we register our bodies as lethal weapons.

Maybe you need to harden the fuck up, mate.

You should just do it the way Canada did back in the 1920's no coloured people or foreigners are allowed to own guns.

weapons are not allowed in my country.
Should i get one from darknet markerplaces?

You must be able to defend yourself from whatever happens to be the circumstance, not just knives.

Lean to logic.

Using your dipshit arguement all people should be able to own anti-aircraft and anti-tank weapons systems.

Indeed you should. The government's defense system (the one we're supposed to prefer over our own self-defense) is clearly handicapped, so never trust it to do a better job.

>australian who thinks hes tough
lol

indeed you are right they are not even trying, for the moment i have only replicas (airsoft) but they look reals

In the event of complete loss of control I don't think those would even be useful

Blacks are the only reason we're dangerous. And you're a fag for not liking guns.

The future that could have been.
So far off track we are.
Heritage and past abandoned.
Sorry elders.

You poor fuckers live in fear. Constant fear of attack, how does that feel? I really feel sorry for you pathetic cunts. It's cozy here bros. We sleep with our doors unlocked. You know the last time I was attacked? An uppity bogan told me, this was his fishing spot. We had an argument, he said he was a (bikie) club member and he'd shoot me. I flogged the fuck out of him and told him to go get his gun, I'd wait for him. You know what happened? Fuck all and nothing. I caught a few nice flathead & bream. Fucking pathetic cunts.

I have never been attacked nor threatened either, but just hoping it doesn't happen to me is not a good policy at all