"The wall won't work" said the leftist

"The wall won't work" said the leftist.

Alright Americans, listen up, next time leftists tell you the wall is a stupid idea,
Remind them that the Israelis have a wall. And it helped us, ALOT. There is a huge difference between the before and after. Terror statistics suddenly went down.. Went down ALOT.

Have a nice day.

A lot*

your wall must come down

Thanks for the information merchant.

>alot

The "leftie" or person who isnt a complete retard will then state that most illegals come from airplanes and overstay their visas while all the drugs n guns and stuff come underground in tunnels.. so any wakl woukd really jabe a minimal effect..

Or tell them Obama has been building a wall for the past eight years. Trump's just going to finish it and fix what's already there.

They can't import drugs using airplanes.

>Up to 25% percent is now most.

You realize that Adam Ruins Everything is a shit source and you should suffer nine familial exterminations for genuinely believing otherwise.

also about the tunnels. We also face tunnels, the problem with tunnel is,

>takes months to build
>takes a minute to destroy.

And likewise the only problem with Israel's wall is that Arabs/Muslims are still on the Israeli side, free to commit terror attacks within Israel (like this truck attack by an East Jerusalem resident). The final solution requires that after you build the wall you deport & transfer the enemy population to the other side of it.

America needs to make sure it deports and transfers it's enemy population to the other of the wall. A seperation device only works when the enemy is removed to the other side of the barrier. No point sealing them in with you like Israel does with its Arab citizens & residents, and letting them have free reign to knife attack, truck attack, throw rocks at cars, and vote to subvert you in your elections.

I do, thanks for the tactic though.
Also, when they start trying to say its so expensive I always point out that you guys have a wall, and every year we give your country more than the total cost of your wall todate.
tldr is we practically paid for your wall every year and they are crying over the cost of ours.

why don't the palestinians blow holes in it on a daily bases until it becomes to expensive to repair? they do have explosive material, don't they? i mean, instead of shooting those useless home-made rockets they could make home-made grenades and pipe-bombs and ruin the wall.

Also remind them that Mexico already has a wall... on its southern border to keep out Guatemalans and other even dirtier spics they don't like.

that image seriously needs cleaned up.

That's a fence nigger not a wall and they do cross because they try to get to US but run out of food and "money" and stay here there's a lefty priest who aids them and then they rape kill and steal

Yeah forgive me. Just a quick google.

Says Mexico.

So youre saying a wall would work better? :^)

No walls don't work because immigration to the US stems from people that want an easy life and believe that by going through hell they'll chase the "American dream" and get rich by scrubing bathrooms because they thibk they don't have another chance, why do you think a lot of immigrants are illegal and much more less have higher education? Because if they did somrthing better with their lives they wouldn't br migrating unless a job ooportunity had been prevously offered, mudslimes are cowards that would never act solo so climbing a wall with just muh jihad isn't enoug for them to try and jump, also you already have a wall guess you're delusion on superiority and education is too strong to make you knoe that

>education
>using you're instead of your
Well being Mexican is a mistake so my bad

>No walls don't work

nice denial of reality, bitch boy. you and your entire rotten government is going to foot THE ENTIRE COST of The Great Wall c.2017 and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

time to pay the piper for enabling violent criminals to come on over and shit all over our yard, gonzalez.

thank you for the insight, trusted merchant and most pleasant ally. i look forward to further consumption of fine jewish products and services henceforth. here's to hoping your rotten government gets a nice purge, too.

Aight build it honestly I don't care if it's what it takes for the government here to do something I just hopenyou fucktards stop selling guns to the cartels and stop bitching about them, also reminder that Trump can't make Mexico pay for the wall, enjoy your 90% tax rate, tax raises and selling your ass to the likes

We should scrap the wall and build a moat filled with Texas crude oil that we can light on fire to piss off Bill Nye and Al Gore.

>you can't make me pay for the wall
We already are, Pancho.
You are losing millions of dollars in manufacturing and the deportations will commence soon.

The wall will be paid for by the funds recovered from your soon to be deportes thieving kin that otherwise would be untaxed and flowing into Mexico, and by cutting all aid and watching as you collapse. Then I'll live to see it pay off dividends for generations into the future.

Allot*

If your wall is working, then it has to go. We need to see the Jew go.

Yah also your mother but she is too fat to get out of bed.. you see us complaining?

Surely Adam ruins everything isn't the only source you can find?
>a leaf
Oh...right. Never mind.

>Trump can't make Mexico pay

wrong, donkey fucker. observe:

>tariffs on all incoming mexican goods/services
>a complete halt of the BILLIONS of dollars in "foreign aid" america tosses your way
>fees on all temporary stay visas
>a total halt on all wire transfers to mexico without proper government ID
>fees on all incoming mexican diplomats
>fees to park large vehicles in our ports
>continued dissuasion of companies to invest in mexico
>a total halt on any further economic negotiations with mexico

that's just the tip of the iceberg, gonzalez. your little shit hole needs america INFINITELY more than america needs a cartel owned and operated government.

get it through your meth addled head, idiot: you and your government WILL pay for THE ENTIRE COST of The Great Wall c.2017. you do not have a choice. you enabled your government to fuck us over for WAY too long and now your government is going to fuck YOU over thanks to a combination of your negligence and their corruption.

you're paying, bitch. get ready.

Did the statistics go down A LOT when we bankrolled your entire military, too?

LOL, looks like gonzalez shut the fuck up mighty quick, or maybe he's too tweaked out to remember that he was here. all it took was a nice, healthy dose of reality to set this idiot straight: