Germany needs refugees

Germany needs refugees.

We only have 5 million people that are 25 - 30

We have 70 million people that are 60 - 70

We need more young people to take care of our own people.

There is no way around it.

>hurr just incentisize breeding

Doesn't help, you cannot pay people to have children because children suck not just from a money standpoint, but from a psychological standpointt.

With our refugee politics we help people in need and we help our country.

It is literally the best solution to it all.

Why can't Sup Forums grasp this BASIC fucking principle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good goy

We need robots to do our work

>implying the "refugees" will work
That's what they're fleeing.

why didnt the older generations have more children? wtf thats pretty bad

> "muh we need more people"

No you don't. You need to build machines.

Actually you can incentivise breeding. See American negroes.

There is thousands of white south africans who would gladly move to germany if they got citizenship.So your refugee argument is shit

> Implying that the first 5 generations will ever work.

Thousands? Not good enough.

We need MILLIONS.

kek implying they would even contribute just add on your list of dependants
70 million people ages 60-70
plus
1-2 million refugees ages 4-50

4.5 million white south africans and a couple hundred thousand in namibia,botswana and zim

Just struggle and rebuild later as germans you fucking retard

YOU WONT GO EXTINCT IF YOU DONT LET INVADERS IN

BRINGING IN MASS AMOUNTS OF MIGRANTS WILL MAKE THE GERMAN PEOPLE GO EXTINCT

>first: thousands
>now: millions

Your principled approach to facts really inspires confidence.

>We have 70 million people between 60 and 70

70 million out of 80 million people are between 60 and 70.

>children suck
enjoy being replaced by shitskins cuck

>It is literally the best solution to it all.
the best solution is the final solution: genocide of all """""""""""""people"""""""""""""" within the borders of the caliphate formerly known as germany

saged

Totally agree! This inequality needs to stop, we can't have so many old people we have to take care of, when there are so few young people to take care of. You're right we need more young refugees to take care of too.

This. Even if you ignore the effects of automation and other gains in individual productivity that could keep developed economies afloat for centuries more, the argument that refugees will work at all is wrong as a matter of fact.

After 15 years in the Netherlands, more than half of all working-age recognized refugees still don't have work.

The German people deserve to go extinct, Sup Forums told me so.

/thread

JBEW
JEW

saged

How exactly are they helping us?

wohaa Kevin
does your Mami know you or on 4chin all alone?

nu/germany should go extinct
we want the old germany back

We were there for them when they needed us the most. They will be there for us when we need them.

It's a socio-human constant.

Hitler had halitosis.

>They will be there for us when we need them.
Now that's just a Merkelian level of shitposting.

That whole Aryans are intelligent meme was just that.

Damn you are stupid.

>trusting shitskins

I hope i get drafter to come kill shitskins, because I will enjoy shooting white cucks to death even more

we will leave nobody alive this time. your entire nation will be vanquished and repopulated with actual human beings, whites.

nothing of value will be lost

saged

They wörk and pay taxes.

>inb4 no they dont

Yes they do and if you left your basement once in a while you'd realize that most immigrants and refugees are decent, intelligent people.

Are you fucking retarded? The only reason (((they))) keep telling us that we "need" more people is so they get: more debtslaves, more low-wage workers and more big-government voters. The average German doesn't benefit whatsoever from these migrants, in fact, the exact opposite is the case. Despite what (((economists))) and (((sociologists))) will tell you, populations and economies can't grow infinitely. Maybe we just hit a (soft) cap, who cares? A Germany (for actual Germans) with a population of even 10 million people would still be much preferable to a Germany for """refugees""", don't you think? Stop believing this retarded bullshit rhetoric that only the fucking (((bankers))) profit from.

I don't believe you quite grasp the intricacies of human interaction.

Man is a zoon politicon.

but deep inside he was a lover

saged

Joke's on you, he had halitosis on the inside too.

JBE please

You could make more benefits for having kids and that would fix the birth problem right up.

Hey it worked for Fredrick the Great. He loved immigrants. It helped Prussia's population recover from the wars.

Kids don't grow on trees, silly!

((()))

>We need more illiterate people sucking up welfare benefits and popping out half a dozen kids per woman while not working or integrating to our society.

Should I be converted to islam to become a rapefugee in the Western Europe?

All you need is give a home to young couples, our gibment gives about €60,000 support in advance if you have 3 kids in the next 10 years, if not you pay it back.Germoney could afford at least 3x that amount

Why didn't you take white Europeans first you fuxking autists? Spanish,Irish, Italian, Portuguese and English youth unemployment is fucking stratospheric but you choose illiterate donkey fuckers?

How many of your refugees actually work? I've heard its around 15 in 500,000 are employed. By the german post office.

You've basically hastened your demise by adding an extra 2 million welfare claimants ontop of your pensioners.

Fuck you germany.

Read the entire post ignorant amerifat.

You can't just pay people more money and they'll magically have 6 children per family.

It doesn't work this way.

If you read my OP you'd realize that not having children is NOT a money issue.

It's an issue of convenience and comfiness.

No upstanding German wants to give up his comfy lifestandards to raise a screaming shtibag with a cunt of a wife.

Uh, hello? White Europeans aren't refugees (with the exception of Poles), they're ECONOMIC MIGRANTS.

Oh, it's coming. We are few though, so we have to operate carefully. Also we will likely need your help this time.

Age structure: 0-14 years: 12.83% (male 5,317,183/female 5,040,664)
15-24 years: 10.22% (male 4,203,985/female 4,044,789)
25-54 years: 40.96% (male 16,721,667/female 16,345,911)
55-64 years: 14.23% (male 5,695,117/female 5,788,493)
65 years and over: 21.76% (male 7,709,799/female 9,855,184) (2016 est.)

Instead of giving welfare to niggers and Arabs pay women to form families and have kids.
Give tax breaks to families etc

There is at least 100 solutions that don't involve refugees or immigrants but your government chooses to ignore them and push the "we need immigrants" narrative, some of your politicians celebrate that Germans will be a minority In some cities in 15-20 years. Is it about the well being of Germans or about eradicating your people?

>to raise a screaming shtibag with a cunt of a wife
End Marxism, rise of Nat Soc and everything would be just fine.

Yes. Also we should start taxing german citizens higher, so we can build more mosques and give them more money.
Imagine you being a doctor or an engineer, why would you come to us, if you don't get decent money and no possibility to spread the religion of peace, it's nonsense.

Why help people who couldnt be arsed to reproduce? they made their own bed, let them die in it you cucks.

That's a fucking speculative position m8.
You're gambling with your peoples existence

>usa and britain plz help they're declaring independent Islamic Republic of germany and we only have 2.5 million german men left.

>oh noes, we've been turned into the new Lebanon.

Turks in Germany are considered the prime example of successful assimilation in Germany - yet 75% of Turkish immigrants in Berlin never graduated. Almost 50% of them are unemployed and live off welfare. That's after they have been living here for several generations. For some reason you believe our "new arrivals" are going to be different?

>children suck not just from a money standpoint, but from a psychological standpoint.
Die already, you sack of subhuman shit.

It's not about incentives, it's mostly about intelligence.

The problem is people with a reasonable IQ can see that there are no logical reasons to have kids themselves, as the only arguments for having kids are based on instinct and emotion.

Maybe, but at least I know I have my heart in the right place. Can you say the same?

Didn't think so.

fallacy.
Refugees don't produce, they consume.
Besides, those 70 year olds will die and then you will have 5 million 60-70 year olds in a couple of years. A much more stable population.

Your stinking mooooslim invaders are costing you more than 10 times in Euros plus they are uneducated and their agenda is to abuse you and take over your Gubmint. Do you really think Islam will pay your old people or use the money to bring in more poor mooooslims? . You would have done much better bringing in American Niggers. Some will work and most are Christians.

Merkel is the devil and she is mentally retarded.

Stop any more mooslims coming and we will send you all the Negra your hearts could desire.

Plus the American Negras mostly enjoy killing their own people and as a bonus they could teach you to dance and rap!

To sweeten the deal we would supply chicken and watermelons at no charge.

Can we make a deal?

yeah so you restriced new EU countries from your work market for 7 years and now you import human garbage that is there only for germoney, instead of fucking and making baibies you deicded to ruin the whole continent yet again

The only reason having kids it's not enjoyable it's because it impoverishes you, and you lose whatever time your work leaves free.
If we gave tax breaks to family and incentívate them to have kids, they would.
Say you pay a bitch what u give in welfare to a refugee family to have a family of her own.
She'll be willing to have as many kids as necessary, women would much rather take care of kids if they got paid for it.

>70 million out of 80 million people are between 60 and 70.
Are you actually retarded?

Your heart will be on a stake along with your stupid head.

There is nothing wrong with preventing Slavs from damaging Germany yet again.

It's common sense really.

Even the village rapist would laugh at you Germanistan

why german so have jewish brainwashing?

How can you claim moral superiority over contributing to the genocide of the German people?

They're not refugees you cuck they are economic migrants. You've already had this shit with the Turks. And you were lucky to get 50% of them into work. Theynwill declare Germany a part of the caliphate as soon as they have numbers.
And we will not tolerate it.

Mark my words, and mark them well. We will survive you.

Do you keep telling yourself that when Abdul rapes your ass? You disgusting traitor. I'd rather this whole country burn to ashes than live alongside such parasites as yourself.

>children suck
>but migrant children are better somehow
Fucking kill yourself.

Except most aren't working and aren't adding tax revenue to the state.

Making them a net drain on the system

># of Abduls that raped my ass: 0
># of lives we've saved: 1 million

Hm, looks like I'm on the right side of history.

Take chinks and christians then. There are plenty.

Why do you want mudslime terrorists in your country?

Ok.

You can have our rapefugees too if you want. I'm sure they will help to look after your old people...

> implying the rapefugees will work and not just leech your welfare

Friend, the refugees your country invited into yours are evil, rogue and uncivilized. You cannot argue this. I assure you every city in Germany that has accepted these refugees had high spikes of crime and that is my proof. Their children will be more westernized and civilized true but their parents culture, traditions and religious beliefs will still influence them and they will ultimately divide your country. Jesus Christ once said himself that a nation divided against itself will not stand.

Jesus Christ also said do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has it's own trouble. So worry about your economy and relations with the world instead of taking on the yoke of millions of foreigners who have disdain for your Christianity society and progressiveness that allows gays, prostitution and drunkardness to run wild in your streets.

You should not be so quick to betray your own people who are connected to you by relation from your ancestors who first started your nation and people. Who's genetic material you share with the citizens of Germany.

>thinks history is over

>thinks those 1 million are going to save germany.

JUST

like we aren't more germanic than you after the ww II and new year eve's rapings

YOU GOT IT OP
MORE REFUGEES
GERMANY NEEDS REFUGEES
GERMANY NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT MUSLIMS

GERMANY YES
GOOD GOY

>x country needs refugees

This argument never make any fucking sense. Its like saying a bee hive needs ants because the number of bees is declining.

You are on whatever "side of history" (((they))) want you to be on.

Slavs rape people in Britain all the time. It was a major pro-Brexit argument.

We don't want your kind here.

They are fucking delusional.
1 month ago i met a german in a pub here in Romania and i asked him why is his country going to shit, and what are they gonna do about Merkel the traitor , he told me that its not Merkels fault, its the AMERICANS.
They are this cucked

Let them die

Maybe you should make your fucking language a little easier to learn.

german jew owned factories and sweat shops need crackers and piss crumbs dirt cheap labor.

And what better candidates those make than from cracker and piss poor shitholes.

same reason why USA tricked mexico into their NAFTA bullshit.

it's ALL about money. :^)

It's ok, you can have some indians and asians from us.

I'm from Hungary and i'm learning CS (Computer Science) from the basics.

Do you need any assistance, Germany?

This is a lie. Money is no priority in a modern, developed society.

It's not about money. It's about love.

Low energy bait

We don't want any useless slavs here

Slavs rape, steal and do crime in all European countries.

Stay in your own shitholes

We don't need you

First you wanted to destroy them now you want them back.
Make up your mind Burger kike faggot

Learning a language is so easy a child can do it. How come you seem to struggle with it?

>t.ahmed fearful he will lose role as a 12 year old.

>Turks in Germany are considered the prime example of successful assimilation in Germany

Top fucking Kek m8.

The "our population is dieing" meme has been debunked. You can't have a population grow forever. The low birth rate will rebound. Its not the first time it's dropped below 2.1

>We don't want any useless slavs here

good, then you can have useless turks,syrians other third world shit instead

just dont complain when I rather buy a Japanese (like I currently have) or Korean car instead of german because they manufacture higher quality cars than you krauts do.

Buying is not the same as stealing. Words have meanings. Learn them.

You need laws banning abortion and birth control you fucking pussy

Also germany has high population density so you could just allow pop to shrink until all thats left is christ cucks that ban abortion

This really made me think.

I guess I am "Refugees welcome" now.

>stealing

bawwww, poor germans

whats the matter?

did your little schengen scheme bring in all sorts of mafias and organised crime into goymany from russia and other parts of the soviet republic?

AHAHAHAHHA

fuck you

hope they steal all your shit. :)

Well yeah, but the rapeys won't work.
They're here for dat free money and many have registered here multiple times under different identities to get a multiple of entitlements.

After all, it would be islamophibic to claim that someone who "lost their pass" and doesn't speak a single word of Syrian is not a Syrian.

Besides, there are laws against child work, and with our government actually believing 28 year old Mohammed when he says he's 4 he won't be ready for the job market soon.
We need to encourage people to have more kids.

He said there are millions available and thousands willing to go. Stupid german

This is why Syrians are better people than Slavs.